Here’s a side hustle idea for a beginner in the landing pages space that takes <3 hours per project:
People post links to their newsletters and lead magnets all the time on Twitter.
• a giveaway tweet
• an auto-plugged link
• a lead magnet at the end of a thread
They sure all using the same kind of page. Do you know what it is?
An opt-in page.
Sep 8 • 17 tweets • 4 min read
Getting someone’s attention is easy… but keeping it is much harder.
Here are 7 methods to increase readability and hold more interest throughout your copy and landing pages:
A quick statistic to give you a better understanding…
On average, 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest.
You know what that means?
You have to make your page near perfect so those 2 people take action.
Aug 25 • 21 tweets • 8 min read
13 must-have elements on any landing page broken down…
An analysis of one of my favorite landing pages of all time:
I came across this page recently and it checks every box.
It’s for a membership group but the principles can be applied for any product or program.
• what’s vital to have on any converting page
• how easy it is to do everything yourself
• examples of everything
Aug 24 • 40 tweets • 4 min read
One thing that holds most copywriters back…
Not speaking to their target’s emotions.
Here’s a list of 37 emotional benefits linked with purchase motivation that you can use:
1) Feeling Loved
Feeling Loved implies that a person is happy with the number of significant attachments in his or her life.
And they also receive enough emotional attention on a daily basis from these sources.
Aug 17 • 12 tweets • 3 min read
The most important thing to reversing risk for potential clients (and 3 ways you can go about it).
Here’s how to increase the amount of people that want to work with you:
Reversing risk is vital to getting more clients.
When people hear about your service they have tons of objections running through their head.
While objection handling is a whole thread in itself…
Let’s start by reversing the risk inside your services.
Aug 13 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
Steal my new business idea:
• spend 30+ hours learning how to run 5-90 day challenges for people’s audiences
• become the “challenge guy” on Twitter
• post stats and facts to help people out relating to challenges, copywriting, etc.
• start reaching out to people with 10k+ followers and offer to work for free
• get them great results and ask if they know anyone else you could help
• you can even run another challenge for them a couple of weeks after your first one is over (organic or paid traffic)
Aug 11 • 8 tweets • 4 min read
87.3% of all Chrome extensions are free to use...
Only a handful aid in productivity.
Here are 7 extensions that will save you money, time, and mental energy...
Allows you to accurately track your activity and work throughout the day.
• finishing your to-do list
• using the Pomodoro timer
• tracking your work and reporting it