Otedola Bridge Explosion: @NNPCgroup Commiserates with Victims, Lagos Govt
1a. The #NNPC has commiserated with the Govt and people of Lagos State and especially the victims over the unfortunate tanker explosion which occurred on the Otedola Bridge..
1b... in Lagos, in the early hours of Saturday.
2a. According to reports, the unfortunate incident occurred when a container truck loaded with fabric experienced a brake failure and collided with a 33,000ltrs fuel tanker loaded with Premium motor spirit (PMS), belonging to a downstream operator,...
1. Barely five months after publishing its 2018 Audited Financial Statement, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (#NNPC) has released its 2019 Audited Financial Statement with a 99.7% reduction in its loss profile from ₦803bn in 2018 to ₦1.7bn in 2019.
2a. A statement by the Corporation's spokesman, Dr. Kennie Obateru, quoted the NNPC Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Umar Ajiya, as saying that the 2019 Audited Financial Statement, which was concluded five months after the release of the 2018 Audited Financial Statement...,
"#NNPC as an enabler orgn has since realised the obvious economic importance of gas & has consistently taken concerted steps to delivering the right infrastructure & commercial structures that deliver value to customers & all stakeholders." --GMD @MKKyari @ the #SouthEastGasForum
"A good example is the imminent completion of the landmark OB3 gas pipeline project which will help commercialize over 2BCF/D of gas and generate Billions in revenue and thousands of employment opportunities." ---GMD @MKKyari
at the #SouthEastGasForum
In compliance with the directives of the Honourable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources on PMS pricing, the Corporation has reviewed its Ex-coastal, Ex-depot and NNPC Retail pump prices accordingly.
2. Effective 19th March 2020, NNPC Ex-Coastal price for PMS has been reviewed downwards from N117.6/litre to N99.44/litre while Ex-Depot price is reduced from N133.28/litre to N113.28/litre.
3. These reductions will therefore translate to N125/litre retail pump price.
@MKKyari: "I am grateful for the privilege given to me to address this very important conference and distinguished audience. I am attuned with the theme of this year’s conference, especially at this time that the industry is becoming increasingly ambitious and also challenged."
@MKKyari: No doubt, the emergence of Artificial Intelligence has altered the dynamics of our operations by providing quicker processes & interventions in the conduct of petroleum operations. This also is on the back of big data that provides the platform for effective AI system."
@DrMKBaru: "My dear colleagues, it is three years since I took over as the 18th GMD of @NNPCgroup. Over these eventful 1,099 days, I've done my very best to put the Corporation on the path of recovery, then to sustainable growth."
1. The @NNPCgroup has thrown more light on the newly appointed GMD of the corporation, Mr. @mkkyari, as well as the six Chief Operating Officers and a Chief Financial Officer.
2. A follow-up release on the new appointments by the @NNPCgroup Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. @NduUghamadu, informed that the new GMD, Mr. @mkkyari, who takes over from a current occupier of the office, @DrMKBaru, effectively on 8th July 2019...
2b...is until his new appointment the Group General Manager, Crude Oil Marketing Division of @NNPCgroup. @DrMKBaru would retire statutorily on July 7, 2019.
2. A release today in Abuja by the NNPC Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs, Mr. @NduUghamadu, stated that President @MBuhari also appointed alongside Kyari, seven new Chief Operating Officers.
3. Until his new appointment, @mkkyari, a geologist, was Group General Manager, Crude Oil Marketing Division of @NNPCgroup and also doubled, since 13th May, 2018, as Nigeria’s National Representative to the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC.
1.The ongoing recruitment exercise by the @NNPCgroup which kicked off via nationwide adverts in the national dailies & online media on 13 March, 2019, followed by shortlisting of qualified candidates which commenced from about 27 March, 2019, has entered a 3rd phase #NNPCisHiring
2. A release today in Abuja by the Corporation’s GGM, Group Public Affairs Div., Mr. @NduUghamadu, quoted Chief Operating Officer (COO), Services, Mr. Isa Inuwa, as informing in a broadcast that shortlisting of candidates for the exercise has been concluded #NNPCisHiring
Press Release: @NNPCgroup Clears Air on Alleged $22 Billion Brass LNG Project Cost
… Says it Paid One Dollar to Conoco Philips
1. Contrary to speculation that the Brass LNG has gulped $22 billion, @NNPCgroup has confirmed that the actual historical amount spent on the project from inception till date was about $1.2 billion ...
2. ... against the alleged figure, a press release by @NNPCgroup Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. @NduUghamadu, has said.