1) This thread showcases articles from professional writers who have investigated #Qanon and have found, through their own research, that the Q phenomenon is worth looking into.
2) There is no shortage of articles about #Qanon from writers who have been assigned to write about the Q movement. A cursory glance at their work shows that these writers have never actually researched Q's posts for themselves.
3) Fortunately, there is a growing body of work from writers who have investigated the claims of #Qanon for themselves.
2) Patriots have spread the word out about #Qanon who reminded us we need to prepare for new arrivals.
3) The MSM has pulled out all the stops in their attempt to kill the revolution. In response, I'm converting all my #QAnon videos from June forward to audio podcasts that will be available for free on iTunes.
2) Many people have given up hope that corrupt government officials will ever be prosecuted. We've been programmed by years of experience to believe they've rigged the system in a way that will forever allow them to evade prosecution. #Qanon
3) There is no disappointment without expectation.
Many of us have unrealistic expectations of what the prosecution of corruption looks like. We want arrests and we want them yesterday and until the crooks are in jail, we won't be satisfied. #Qanon
1) In light of the announcement by Tucker Carlson (who cited 2 unnamed sources) that Robert Mueller has requested a limited immunity deal for Tony Podesta, in exchange for testimony, I thought it would be helpful to review what #Qanon has said about the Podesta brothers.
2) Note: #QAnon last posted on July 4th.
It is not unusual for Q to take breaks lasting 8 - 10 days.
3) I did not watch the testimony of Peter Strzok yesterday. I did catch snippets of the hearing but I'm not terribly interested in what Strzok (or Page) has to say or what Congress has to say at this point. #Qanon
2) I would like to apologize to those who will be offended by this thread. I know there are many good people who are supporting the effort to help pay the expenses General Flynn and his family have incurred over the last 2 years. I mean no disrespect to these patriots.
3) However, #Qanon has provided a different narrative from the one being reported by friends and family. It is not my intent to cast doubt on them or their motives. My only intent is to convey the perspective on General Flynn that Q has provided.
3) I've done my best to research #Qanon posts, relevant articles and twitter posts for accuracy. In preparing this thread, I discarded posts that others claimed as proofs because, under close inspection, the claims made by the posters were found to be incorrect.
72) #Qanon posted an excerpt from the article where Devin Nunes was quoted.
The Obama admin engaged in a lot of backchannel comms, trying to fly below the radar.
73) #Qanon reposted a crumb about the Five Eyes which suggested that people like Hillary keep their security clearances so they can get information from other countries (within the Five Eyes) without having their activities logged.
74) #Qanon reposted a drop from April 22nd with a link to an interview with Devin Nunes who said the official Five Eyes report showed no targeting of candidate Trump.
(Nunes' suspicion is that all communications were done covertly.)
2) This thread is intended to spur discussion & research into the legal matters that #Qanon has brought up.
After all, a major part of Q's mission is to drop hints (crumbs) to encourage average people like you and me to do our own research and uncover the truth.
3) Disclaimer: I am not an attorney and I have no formal legal training.
I have studied the legal system as a hobby so I do have some familiarity with the subject. I'll share what I've learned but there are many things Q has mentioned that I haven't begun looking into. #Qanon