Discover and read the best of Twitter Threads about #MTAR

Most recents (4)

#MTAR Technologies - Leader in Niche Precision Engineering 🛩️🛩️

Like & Retweet For Max Reach !

CMP - ₹ 1803 Image
1. Company Overview

MTAR Technologies is a leader in the precision engineering industry. They serve clients in the Defence, Space, Nuclear and Clean Energy industries. The company is engaged in the manufacture of
mission-critical precision assemblies and components with close tolerance levels of 5-10 microns.

2. Business Segments

The company operates in 4 segments: Nuclear, Defence, Space and Clean Energy.

Nuclear: In the Nuclear Segment, the company is partnered with Nuclear Image
Read 28 tweets
#MTAR CMP:2463

Why i mentioned it is Unique Business,High entry barrier and Expensive and even I mentioned one can hold for Decade 🤔

Will discuss everything 🤯🧠

Let's get into deep 👇
#MTAR is leading national player in precision engineering industry engaged in the manufacture of mission critical precision components.

In precise they are engaged into 1⃣Nuclear Segment 2⃣Space & Defence3⃣Clean Energy
-Look at their clients , in simple all Govt Departments which are in defence and space 🚀 and Major MNC Bloom energy.

-ISRO is one of the client,it is enough judge about company capability.
Read 12 tweets
New Year Pick - #DATAPATTNS #datapattern
CMP 760 on 31st Dec 2021, Expecting it minimum of 3x by 31st Dec 22.
Discloser – I have in my portfolio, I may have bias.
1. DATAPATTNS - Upper limit of issue price was 585, available Rs 175 higher than CMP 760 on 31st Dec 2021.
2. Q1(Mar) company gets 90% of its revenue remaining three Qtr 0-10%. #DATAPATTNS #datapattern
3. Alphas
(a) Chairman and MD Srinivasagopalan Rangarajan @Data_Patterns energy-level, involvement, aspiration, and transparency. He is an IIT-Madras graduate.
(b) Issue price valued at ~49x of FY21 earnings, #MTAR is 149x, #Paras is 150x and #AstraMicrowave is 78.38x
Read 13 tweets
#MTAR'S Clean Energy Product Offerings

Existing Products Supplies:
▪ Fuel Cell Products
▪ SOFC Hot boxes - Use methane to generate power
Under Development n Manufacturing:
#MTAR is developing the following products in collaboration with Bloom to expand its product portfolio in clean energy sector:

▪ Hydrogen boxes- Use Hydrogen to generate power
▪ Electrolyzers - generate green hydrogen from water that shall be used in power units to generate power with zero carbon emissions

▪ Establishment of sheet metal vertical at Adibatla unit to cater to Bloom Energy and other customers
Read 5 tweets

Related hashtags

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!