This article is a transparent attempt to threaten or blackmail politicians of both parties into ending the #RussianCollusion investigation by exposing corruption & collusion in DC & London. It seems as though @NYT is transmitting Deripaska's ultimatum, if he goes down, so do they
@NYT is aiding Putin's Oligarch in an effort to escape justice & sanctions for his efforts to rig the #2016Election by threatening to expose a decade of politicians colluding with him before that election. He & his lobbyist Adam Waldman are even pointing fingers at Robert Mueller
Democrats are a "big tent" group & often our different passions conflict but we have NO room for that this year
Let's start with what America stands for-
As a democratic republic-we elect people to Congress who represent US
Did @GOP just do that with Kavanaugh confirmation?
Or did we see the raw abuse of power of #GOPCorruption where a minority of old white men not only flouted the Rule of Law & squelched @FBI from it's mission but rammed him through despite the fervent opposition of the overwhelming majority of US?
In my thread discussing the bugging of the White House, I discussed the timing of the remodeling efforts with the Department of Justice efforts to identify leakers in the FBI. I also found something very curious about the remodeling that was aimed at 'bugs'
Like everyone else, CNN covered the surprise emptying & remodeling of the White House. Then they covered the renovations after the White House was reopened. cnn.com/2017/08/24/pol…
3) CNN noted that this remodeling is usually done around the Inauguration but that President Trump delayed the project until August. CNN even included the cost figures for the renovations. How helpful! #Spygate#MuellerInvestigation
What if I told you the White House was bugged? What if @realDonaldTrump publicized it 15 months ago? What if Mueller is investigating those who bugged the White House? Why are people still ignoring it! #Spygate#MuellerInvestigation
@realDonaldTrump 2) I'm going to lead you through several incidents that show how serious the misconduct of our senior intelligence community leaders were. You will see the timelines in an entirely new light. You'll see the #WhiteHats for who they really are.
@realDonaldTrump 3) On 5/8/17 President Trump directed Deputy Attorney General to draft a letter because he was firing FBI Director James Comey. Rosenstein said the discussion started in one of his first meetings with Attorney General Jeff Sessions over the Winter. npr.org/2017/05/19/529…
.@BBC reporting on "an historic day in American politics." The presenter notes "at a rally last night, the President led a chant of #LockHerUp, referring to Hillary Clinton, but it's Trump's closest people who are going to jail."
Politicians used to avoid creating power because once created, it can be used by their opponents. First clue something is super wrong: They suddenly don't care. Every #POTUS from now on will have #SpecialCouncel. Goal: Destruction of public confidence in elected governance.
That's crushed tight in a single Tweet, so let's dig in a little. First consider deeply:
One of the biggest caps on the expansion of power in our history has been the goose/gander problem of politics. "If I grant myself this power, the other side will also have this power." Trying to create one-sided political power could be considered the holy grail of US politics.
⚡⚡🤯 👇👇#Giuliani “Why don’t you write a report and show us what you have, because they don’t have a goddamn thing,” said Trump's lawyer yesterday. Okay. Here goes. Time to revisit what we already know. Oldie but goodie. I am sure Mueller has more. thedailybeast.com/giuliani-on-ru….
From the great @JamesFallows re #HelsinkiSummit
"Those who could do something are the 51 #Republican senators and 236 Republican representatives who have the power to hold hearings, issue subpoenas, pass resolutions of censure, guarantee the integrity..."
"...of Robert #MuellerInvestigation , condemn the past #Russian election interference, shore up protections against the next assault, & in general defend their country rather than the damaged & defective man who is now its president.
"For 18 mos, membs of this party have averted their eyes frm #Trump rather than disturb the Trump elements amng their constituency or disrupt the party’s agenda on tax cuts & the #SCOTUS . They already bear responsibility for what Trump has done to his office.
1. From the 1990s this same affinity for Russia that @HeerJeet tracks among overt racists ramped up among the Christian Right in conjunction with a shared “traditional values” agenda. That strain of Christian admiration for Russian conservatives can also be traced back further.
2. Pat Buchanan is aware of this and, as a traditionalist Catholic, in fact straddles that overt white supremacist/Christian traditional values line when it comes to reasons espoused for admiring Putin. For more on this, see my essay “Bad Ecumenism”:
Trump’s disgraceful and disloyal press conference today shows that he is a danger to us all, and that he is clearly acting on behalf of Russian, and not American, interests. Instead of confronting Putin’s threats to our democracy, he instead attacked the Russia investigation.
Putin suggested 𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙖 should join the investigation, & it should be expanded to investigate U.S. citizens. Trump should have put a stop to that idea immediately - instead he agreed it was a good idea. He had a choice between Americans and Putin, and he chose Putin. Again.
In my 11/9/16 column after the election, written on deadline an hour after #HillaryClinton gave her concession speech, I wrote about issues I'd covered t/o the election: rampant misogyny and Trump's outrageous courting of racists.
I never believed PA, WI & MI vote totals.
Trump targeted PA as a state that if it didn't go for him, the election was "rigged."
PA hadn't voted #GOP in 30yrs
PA hadn't voted against #Philly in 60yrs #HillaryClinton lost by less than half a percent.
Just enough NOT to trigger an audit.
The same thing happened in MI & WI.
There will always be a significant number of journalists and state politicians who feel, as I always have, that the vote totals in these three states were manipulated.
1) Anyone with half a brain knows how corrupt the deep state is and how @CNN#FakeNews are just a Arm of this criminal organisation..Of course they’re trying to paint #PeterStrozk as hero, which was set up well by old mate @RepCohen. What an outlandish comment by Cohen. #QAnons
2) He actually said “If I could give you a Purple Heart I would” 😑 why would anyone say such BS? Because it works for the hero agenda..Of course #FakeNews and @CNN are all over it.. #CORRUPTION#QAnon
3) @CNN This is how you create an illusion and the mythos of #PeterStrozk the “HERO” while also lifting up the #MuellerInvestigation and how do you do this?? Well by first making him the victim, While totally ignoring the facts of what happen..
2) On June 10, just before the #TrumpKimSummit was about to begin, #Qanon posted these pictures from Singapore.
He noted that information is first revealed privately and then it is made public.
Erik Prince's Blackwater is on guard.
Evidence [that kills] is being gathered.
3) An anon thanked Erik Prince for guarding POTUS. #Qanon responded that Prince's company, Blackwater was not guarding POTUS but other important people/assets.
1. #QAnon: Senate Intel w Brennan, Clapper, & Rogers now on Intel Comm Assessmnt (ICA) of Russians in election . Comey a no-show. ADM Rogers'd refused 2endorse ICA. Strzok (PS) wrote it. Cleaning out FBI/DOJ 1st then CIA/State. Nunes/Gowdy future roles? #Qtheconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/15/inv…
2. #QAnon suggests we "follow the pen." @POTUS's already written orders to release all. Today Rep Jordan tweeted the request to auth release of DOJ docs. Visible letters in #Q's May 10 pic of pen with filename "DOJNUNESRELEASE" will match WH release order.
You have a big problem with your mansplaining thread. First, WE ALL KNOW Brennan setup a multi-agency task force and pressured a cointel op. Second, the FBI has a duty to inform the Trump campaign of federal investigations into ANY members [Manafort, Page, Papa], which they
did NOT. Third, look into who this Professor Mifsud is. You'll find some pretty damn interesting ties, like..to Alexander Downer. Downer was the Clinton protege who works for Hakluyt, an INTEL agency....See where this is going? Right back to Brennan, Clinton, Obama...
Ntm, Manafort was wearing a wire during the campaign..just as Papadop,
and Carter Page (I wonder if there's any relationship to FBI Lisa Page?) were monitored...Oh but we can't talk about that FISA, so let's move on to how Manafort was represented by the most corrupt, shady law