(2) WE KNOW: the Falcon 9 Rocket was successfully launched on Sunday, Jan. 7th, from the Eastern Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida, following a string of delays caused by both technical and environmental reasons.
(3) The separation of the first stage of Falcon 9 was successful. The live feed was cut before the second stage separated from the payload -as is always done in secret missions.
Defense Department: "Ask SPACE X".
Space X: "It's not our story to tell"
Northrop Grumman Corp: Not a word.
(3) This article reads: "Regardless of the sensitivity of a mission, the Pentagon would be expected to disclose some level of information such as whether an investigation is under way." spacenews.com/pentagon-shuts…
(2) (A) was the ZUMA mission a success or a failure? US Department of Defense: “I would have to refer you to SpaceX, who conducted the launch." SPACE X President: "You know I can’t talk about that. It’s not my story to tell."
(3) That's the nature of a top secret mission. None of the involved would confirm either way.