Our notifications are all RTing a protest in the US and ignoring the blackmail evidence that got #TraitorTrump in power in the first place and will keep the US under mafia control. UK is all RTing their #TrumpBaby and ignoring their own #opDeathEaters politicians.
#ImpeachTrump is a distraction. We told you he was blackmailed by #opDeathEaters involvement. We also told you to look at why the Democrats were afraid to go after #TraitorTrump. They are just as compromised as him and if you don't face that, nothing will change.
Via @Slate: "The Office of Refugee Resettlement is preparing for the possibility of another surge in family separations. [...] ORR has modeled a scenario in which the Trump administration’s border policies could require the detention of thousands more immigrant children."
Via @Slate: There are currently about 11,800 children in ORR’s care. #Azar states somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 of those children were separated from their parents at the border. Remainder are children who crossed the border without a parent or guardian.
One our worst environmental disasters occurred March 24, 1989, when the Exxon Valdez oil tanker struck Bligh Reef in Prince William Sound Alaska. In the days that followed, more than 10 million gallons of crude oil poured out & devastated the surrounding area
The United States signed the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (#UNCRC) in 1995, but is the only United Nations member state that is not a party to it. A short explanatory history follows. 1/
On 16 February 1995, Madeleine Albright, at the time the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, signed the Convention. Ratification requires that the President send it to the Senate for a 2/3 majority vote to pass; if it does, the President can then ratify it. 2/
Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama each ratified the CRC but failed to submit it to the Senate. As of June 2018, the Trump administration has not ratified it. Apparently the reasons why are too varied and complex to relate here. 3/
#AltAltGov: Why Fonts Where Uppercase "I" Looks Like Lowercase "L" Are Stupid
Earlier this morning, a curious response to a @LalaBova tweet from a @PalmerReport doppelganger (@PaImerReport - uses an uppercase "I" in place of a lowercase "L") crossed our radar.
This isn't the first time we've noticed an account like this in recent history. Here's an example of an interaction between @propornot and @AIt_uscis - once again, an uppercase "I" instead lowercase "L".
"“We couldn’t do anything about the orders from the U.S. government. I just lived from day to day without any purpose. I felt empty.… I frittered away every day. I don’t remember anything much.… I just felt vacant.”
— Osuke Takizawa, Tanforan Assembly Center, San Bruno"
“We went down Pine Street down to Fillmore to the number 22 streetcar, and he took the 22 streetcar and went to the SP (Southern Pacific) and took the train to San Jose. And that was the last time I saw him.”
1) 💥BOMBSHELL: What was Barack Obama’s "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009”, which established the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program, all about? $$$ & Immigration. Pay attention... #ChildTrafficking#Immigration
2) So Obama created this stimulus package for physicians to buy this technology and make all health records electronic. But why? There was a big push for this. In fact, prominent venture capitalists jumped at this opportunity. #Immigration#SaveTheChildren#ChildTrafficking
2) RYB Education operates 80 kindergartens and has another 175 franchised locations across 130 cities in China, according to filings. All of its directors are Chinese, with the exception of former Clinton Foundation executive and associate dean at Yale, Joel Getz, 52, ...
3) ...who is listed as an Independent Director. Prior to that, Mr. Getz served as Director of Development for the William J. Clinton Foundation in New York and was President of the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City.
Earlier today, HHS denied me @SenBlumenthal@RepJoeCourtney the ability to visit a child separated from their family who is being housed w a non-profit in our state.
The perverse secrecy of child separation should concern us all.
HHS’s excuse was that we need to give 14 days notice. What?? 14 days of forced separation from your parent can traumatize a kid for life. And we aren’t asking to see nuclear codes - we just wanted 10 min to make sure the child is ok.
The lack of transparency from the Administration, and the lack of giving a crap from Republicans in Congress, is so deeply disturbing. These are little children - and their lives are being changed forever by this unspeakable trauma.
You'll say it can't possibly happen here... not IN AMERICA!
Or can it?
In 2016, Donald Trump is elected President. Almost immediately, certain people begin to question how it happened and start collecting information on the FACT that RUSSIA, OUR ENEMY, has assisted Trump in his efforts
In the meantime, Trump begins to dismantle Democracy.
Trump builds a administration and Congress fiercely loyal to him, but does not fill vital posts in government. The end result is a Regime which is small but very loyal to Trump.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
MSM = propaganda tool of the D party.
POTUS economy - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS job creating (record) - not good enough - IMPEACH
POTUS GPD - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS fair trade (protect America) - not good enough - IMPEACH
POTUS manufacturing - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS record low unemployment - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS tax reform (more take home money) - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS save the world from NK - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS stock market gains - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS undo harmful regulations - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS boost US energy dominance - not good enough - IMPEACH.
POTUS protect US homeland - not good enough - IMPEACH.
1) Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters said she had "no sympathy for the people in this administration" who "know what they are doing is wrong." She suggested citizens should be "screaming in the streets" and should "harass", and protest members of the Trump administration..
2) ... at department stores, restaurants, and gas stations until they quit.
THIS is harassment to the full extent, while dictating to others to do the same. IT'S CRIMINAL. ARREST HER!
This #SundayMorning we're tracking 2,000 migrant children separated from parents.
BP doesn't have them. DHS doesn't have them.
Where are they?
Many are in camps or centers. But some are in foster care & alarmingly, at Christian adoption agencies. #WhereAreTheChildren
(2) One of the truly horrifying things has been the lack of records associated with the zero-tolerance policy. There's been little effort to track children separated from parents & former HHS officials warned that separations might be permanent.
(3) This looks a lot like genocide. The systematic removal of children from a group is part of the UN definition of ethnic cleansing & it's been used to eradicate what some considered "inferior" races.
"At the end of the day, however,
particularly in a rich country like the United States, the persistence of extreme poverty is a
political choice made by those in power"
"The cornerstone of American society is democracy, but it is being steadily
undermined, and with it the
"human right to political participation protected in article 25 of
the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. The principle of one person, one
vote applies in theory, but is increasingly far from the reality."
Mister Rogers was not just a kind man. He was a radical truth-teller and philosopher who possessed and lived an ideology of justice. I speak with professor Michael Long .@salon about this vision and also how the new documentary "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" gives it short thrift.
Michael Long has written extensively on the philosophy of Mister Rogers and how his radical politics are a corrective to the cruelty and evil we have seen in the right-ward turn in America and the neoliberal regime more generally.
Children separated from their parents at the border are being transferred to U.S. DHS to be placed in foster care, with U.S. relatives or in juvenile facilities, including placement in Michigan... many by Bethany Christian Services.