1) Confidence can be elusive as we journey through life & our careers. Doubt, low self-esteem, & a lack of emotional control undermine our ability to deal with adversity or failure. It also limits our willingness to take the actions necessary for #success. #ThoughtOfTheDay
2) Most people believe that you are born with confidence – either you have it, or you don’t. This belief is why so many people hold themselves back from ever reaching their true potential. #success#LeadershipDevelopment#careeradvice
3) What if there was a way for you to build your #confidence? What if you could learn how to believe in yourself so you could leverage all your skills and talents? What if you could make a difference in your community or become a leader within your organization? #Questions
If you have been looking for jobs without progress, it may be that you are going about it wrongly.
In today's job market, you have to be strategic. I call it Optimized Targeted Job Search. See actions below; thread.
1. List about 10-20 companies you intend to work with.
2. Research on how they recruit& what the requirements are.If it's online, through referrals or hard copy Cv submission, you should know.
2b. If you need to add new skills or certifications for this purpose, do it.
2c. If the process requires writing a test, reach out to people that has gone through it and seek guidance on what you should expect, give the test preparation your best, its like a final exam.
Even if you feel confident, still prepare very well. No bad in excelling well.