BELOW: POTUS with proud survivors & family members affected by online sex
trafficking, as he signs the FOSTA Act.
(2) After the tragedy of losing a child or surviving online sex trafficking, these brave Americans celebrated the signing of the 'Allow States and Victims to Fight Online SexTrafficking Act of 2017' on April 11. Above, Yvonne Ambrose, a victim's mother, receives a signing pen.
(3) President Trump has done more than any other to stop and prevent online sex trafficking and all forms of abuse, exploitation and trafficking of children, women and men.
(1) The President's latest Ambassadorial nominee is John Rakolta Jr, to the UAE. Quite an important post at this time. I think John and Terry Rakolta will fit in well there. She led a boycott of TV sitcom "Married... with children" in 1989 for "obscenity."
(2) All four of Rakolta's grandparents were from Romania. His father established a construction business in Detroit at around the same time Fred Trump joined his mother's business in NYC. John Rakolta Jr & DJT joined their family firm around the same time, 1970.
(3) Rakolta has been a mega donor and fundraising chairman for several Michigan statewide and national campaigns incl GWB in 2004, Mitt Romney in 2008 & 2012. In 2016 started with Rubio then gladly backed Trump in July that year. Contributed funds to the Trump transition.