#3 - Anti-intellectualism. The intent to circumvent Corrections Canada in the Terri-Lynne McClintic case is a classic example anti-intellectualism & the desire to stir everyone up into an angry mob. #cdnpoli
#4 - Unreality & the need to smash the truth. Too many @CPC_HQ examples to list but the most dangerous is the fight against the carbon tax. a) It will put more money in our pockets than we spend, & b) The IPCC gives us a meager 12 years to turn the Titanic away from disaster.
This all started because the #MetPolice & #LBRUT couldn't do their jobs properly & then decided to take the law into their own hands. The result of this decision has led to events stranger than fiction
My company was raided. It should have been a straightforward matter. But the #MetPolice & #LBRUT forgot to seize my computer & came back to do a 2nd raid. The search warrant didn't permit a second entry, however, #LBRUT entered unlawfully
Complaints were then made to my MP #VinceCable. He liaised with the #Metpolice & #LBRUT. And then weeks later, the search warrant was completely changed & was passed off as the search warrant executed on the day of the raids.
Overt #racism is only the tip of the iceberg. Far more lies hidden, deeply ingrained, suppressed by conscience, a fear of criticism, even shame. Post 2016 referendum we saw how some of this suppression was lifted. #Brexit didn’t make people racist. The ballot box freed it. 1/9
Covert, ingrained #racism *is* a huge problem for society. It doesn’t help that we can’t see it, that we don’t allow people to have a voice. UKIP in 2015 had over 12% of the votes cast yet no representation in parliament. That can’t have pleased those who voted for them, 2/9
and yet the size of that vote caused #Cameron & the #Conservatives to run scared, promising us a referendum on the #EU which everyone thought would keep that voice quiet. Instead, it became the platform and enabler for the many years of suppresssion. 3/9
So in yesterday's analysis, we saw how the Labour Frontbench had failed to drive column inches across online news outlets. Today, I look at how the Backbenchers and @LibDems are influencing the #Brexit debate.
• In seven years from 2009-2015, there were just 212 articles with the words #Labour and #Antisemitism appearing in the same sentence
• In the three years since there have been 2,053
• In those same three years, there have been a total of 3,740 articles containing the word #Antisemitism
• So 55% of all articles mentioning #Antisemitism have mentioned #LabourParty in the same sentence (since 2016)
• 2009-2015 it was less than 7%
On the flip side:
• 2009-2015 there were just 41 articles with the words #Conservative and #Islamophobia appearing in the same sentence
• In the three years since this has risen, but only to 92
It's already #4thofJuly2018 here in #NewZealand and the #antifa uprising has started. A bunch of them came to my house to take my guns. When I didn't have any they got mad. They took away my wife and made me gay marry an immigrant gang instead. Don't ignore the warnings.
In the street #antifa mobs are pouring biodiesel on piles of flags and using them to like giant scented-oil burners but with drums full of estrogen. I never knew people had so many flags. I guess they were keeping them in hiding. #4thofJuly2018
Instead of the flag we now pledge allegiance the Mann hockey stick climate change graph. We all have to kneel in front of it and sing the anthem five times a day. The anthem now is "Girls & Boys" by Blur but with the words rewritten so it's communism. #antifa#4thofJuly2018
2. You said #Conservative principles didn’t really matter, though you really couldn’t tell us what #Conservatism means. Of course, your leader didn’t know either; his attempts to articulate it were painful. You mocked our efforts to explain. ->
3. #Trump wild swings of rhetoric, positions, moods didn’t bother any of you. Whatever Trump said last was best & most true, no matter the word salad in which it was presented. His blatant self-contradictions were obvious to all but to you. ->
European far-right parties & their populist leaders love the idea they are the real & only patriots. Usually great orators, they focus on negative emotions: fear, resentment, nostalgia of a time that never was. But ask them about their relationship with Russia and they go silent!
3. Literally exposing #Censorship itself is banned. Other taboo topics include real exposure of #Corruption that they have identified to specifically block, such as #PizzaGate or #PedoGate. This is why #LIBS will sometimes be blocked as well (blocked ideas).