Discover and read the best of Twitter Threads about #engage

Most recents (11)

Role: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Industry: Fashion and Lifestyle

Our client, a Fast growing retail business is looking to fill the role of a Chief Financial Officer
*Responsibilities*
*The Chief Financial Officer will perform a wide range of responsibilities.These may include, but are not limited to: .
* #Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization about long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
* #Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
* #Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
* #Evaluate departments and make suggestions for
Read 17 tweets
We are in the midst of a huge technology revolution. In the 2010s, costs for solar PV have decreased by 85%, for wind power by 50% (@REN21 ), and batteries are repeating that pattern. Solar and wind are already the cheapest electricity option in most parts of the world.
However, electricity currently only accounts for 20% of global final energy, because it is the most costly energy carrier. The remaining 80% non-electric are mostly fossil-based. Transitioning non-electric fuels to low-carbon will take much longer than decarbonizing electricity.
We all grew up in a world where firms and consumers pay a lot more for one kWh of electricity than for any other energy carrier. Electricity is the most costly energy carrier, because it is produced by burning fossil fuels at substantial conversion losses.
Read 9 tweets
Energy Revolution Ahead? Quite possible! Our new paper @NatureEnergyJnl explores the prospects of renewables-based electrification towards limiting warming at 1.5°C.
nature.com/articles/s4156…
Thread on the key points.
We are in the midst of a huge technology revolution. In the 2010s, costs for solar PV have decreased by 85%, for wind power by 50% (@REN21), and batteries are repeating that pattern. Solar and wind are already the cheapest electricity option in most parts of the world.
However, electricity currently only accounts for 20% of global final energy, because it is the most costly energy carrier. The remaining 80% non-electric are mostly fossil-based. Transitioning non-electric fuels to low-carbon will take much longer than decarbonizing electricity.
Read 10 tweets
This is going to be one of my most important threads.

On Oct 24 2020 we analyzed the Rockefeller Foundation "Message Handbook - #Covid19 Testing & #Tracing, Sept 2020".

This thread examines the #UN [Share] Verified Guide to COVID-19 #Vaccine Communications (released Nov 18). Image
Before we begin, we need to understand who/what [Share] Verified is. Self-described as "the biggest team the world has ever seen" Verified is #Purpose PR firm (sister org of #Avaaz) partnered w/ #UN, #Luminate (#Omidyar) & #Ikea. Image
[Share] Verified "Collaborators" include #WorldBank, #Facebook, #Twitter, #TikTok, etc.

shareverified.com/en/collaborato…

"Verified works with the support of #Luminate, #IKEA Foundation & UN Foundation & partners all over the world." ImageImageImageImage
Read 41 tweets
Good Morning and welcome to our online broadcast of service. The second service commences shortly. God has a word in store for you.

#GRAService
#MyTurnToShine
#ChurchGRA
#Engage
Now ministering is Pst @AwoguJoel as he continues the series of Staying connected with the Holy Spirit.

#GRAService
#MyTurnToShine
#ChurchGRA
#Engage
Ezekiel 47:1-8

The Holy Spirit wants to have an increasing influence over your life. Four dimensions are explained in the verse above

#GRAService
#MyTurnToShine
#ChurchGRA
#Engage
Read 9 tweets
Hello and Welcome to our online service this last Sunday of the month of July. God indeed has been faithful to us. Words are not enough to explain His goodness in our lives.

#GRAService
#MyTurnToShine
#ChurchGRA
#Engage
We have come to give God praise from the depth of our hearts. For life, for provision, for a sound mind, and for His faithfulness. To God alone deserve all the praise.

#GRAService
#MyTurnToShine
#ChurchGRA
#Engage
Now Ministering is Pst @AwoguJoel as he shares on Engage: Staying Connected with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not an angel, He is God who has been sent to dwell with men.

#GRAService
#MyTurnToShine
#ChurchGRA
#Engage
Read 14 tweets
#100daysofCPD is where @UoB_HEFi will be beaming a spotlight onto #teaching and supporting #learning in #HigherEducation #CPD opportunities especially for #Beacon #HEAfellowship applicants & @uob_pgche participants during #COVID19 times & beyond Image
#100daysofCPD: #Day1 is the @UoB_HEFi #Learning and #Teaching Gateway. Full of self-paced online courses on a range of #technology and teaching topics. #BestPractice #CPD Go to birmingham.ac.uk/university/hef… Image
#100daysofCPD #Day2: @matt_tel_brum shares this Resource - How to Keep Uninvited Guests Out of Your Zoom Event containing all you need to know about Zoom’s #settings when using for #teaching, #meetings or #socializing during #COVID19 & beyond blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020…
Read 106 tweets
“These are facts that are important for every LDS woman to know. It’s amazing that these aren’t currently part of the legacy of what it means to be an LDS woman. Very few people know these facts.” — Neylan McBaine, co-founder and CEO of @BetterDays2020

#MWEGconf #firsttovote Image
Image
“We can be good stewards just by living gospel principles.” — Shannon Ellsworth with @LDSEarthSteward

#MWEGconf #environment #sustainability #gogreen #savetheplanet #environmentalism Image
Read 19 tweets
Five years ago, on the advice of colleagues from the US, our patron-Mary Mungai-reached out to #IFNA to share the work #NurseAnesthetists are doing in Kenya. In IFNA we found an international home where we could share experiences & learn from our peers across the world 1/
Having had the privilege of attending the World Congress of #NurseAnesthetists with other African colleagues, it became clear 2 them & #IFNA leadership that something needs to be done to create access to #CME forums-particularly from LMIC, who are unable to attend such events 2/
As a result, #IFNA has asked Kenya to host the first Pan African Nurse Anesthetists Conference in June 2020 #PANAC2020

This event hopes to bring together #NurseAnesthetists working on the continent for three days of learning, sharing, fun and building lasting collaborations 3/
Read 6 tweets
Saturday morning - time for kids cartoons and ... a (ramen-free) Twitter thread on tokens and securities law! Today’s starting point: this excellent article (decryptmedia.com/6142/will-cons…) by Guillermo Jimenez in Decrypt.
2/ Jimenez looks at the concept of “consumer token offerings” through the lens of the recent sales by FOAM and Civil, companies backed by @ConsenSys. Both sales were open to the general public and not limited only to “accredited investors”.
3/ Why are these sales and how they were conducted so important? This goes to the heart of what in my view is the most exciting aspect of #valuetechnology: the ability to use the tools that comprise “#blockchain technology” to create new business models.
Read 20 tweets
America today is being governed by the minority because the majority is not consistently and collaboratively speaking up and speaking out. That has to change. Here’s my advice/rant to effect that change…
1/6
#resist #democracy #liberty #truth #justice #America #freedom
For all of us who care about our democracy & who cherish the freedom and liberty of being Americans, now is the time. Raise your voices. Contact your elected representatives at every level. Write letters, call in to radio programs, share on social media. VOTE. 2/6
To the Republicans who are concerned about the decline of our democracy: you must join your colleagues Ana Navarro, Steve Schmidt, & yes, George Will & speak out. Contact your party leaders and let them know this is not okay. Stand up for America and for American principles. 3/6
Read 6 tweets

Related hashtags

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!


This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!