#MorningJoe tells (sickening) Bari Weiss to only read comments from people with verified accts & "friends" with unverified accts in order to stay sane. Meanwhile, #MorningMika tells Weiss she did a fantastic job giving racists yet another voice in the @nytimes . 🙄😕
I wish I had time today to really dig into the disgusting "points" Weiss has to make in this article, but I took many screenshots & will tweet a few here for folks who don't want to use up 1 of their 5 free articles this month. /1 mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/opi…
Here's how she starts the article. My eyes began rolling after the first two paragraphs. Lord have mercy, where is this article taking us? "That Which Cannot Be Said." 🙄 /2
But the enslavement of your ancestors, while atrocious, and utterly and absolutely crimes against humanity, WAS NOT SPECIAL. There are between 21 and 46 million people enslaved worldwide, right now, as you sit arguing on Twitter.
An estimated 800,000 human beings are traded as slaves across international boarders every single year. To put that into perspective, in the history of the trans-Atlantic slave trade (1525-1866) about 388,000 human beings were brought from Africa to North America as slaves.
2) #Qanon posted this about Lt. General Paul Nakasone.
He's been vetted and he can be trusted.
Why is it important? #MAGA
3) It's important because the Senate just confirmed General Nakasone as Admiral Roger's replacement at NSA.
The General was formerly head of Cyber Command. He will now wear both [white] hats. #Qanon#MAGA politico.com/story/2018/04/…
1. #QAnon mentioned MSM knocks against chan boards "is about us" & we can "expect more". We're being targeted for denial of service attacks (+DDoS). Shortly after an anon notes a website blamed for launching >4M cyber-attacks' taken down.
2. #QAnon noted that because of the #NSA, their "insurance" plan, their coup attempt to unseat an elected President is "w/o cover." #Q asks us is it a "Coincidence?" that that the "Speaker of House is resigning!", and tells us we
"have more than you know." #WWG1WGA. #Q
3. #QAnon notes the relative MSM quiet over Army Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone being already confirmed to be #NSA Director & the leader of U.S. Cyber Command, to replacing Admiral Rogers who's been planning for some time now to retire this spring. #Qwashingtonpost.com/world/national…