(2) Update as of today:
>The 5 defendants will remain in custody pre-trial in the firearms case that is in the FEDERAL jurisdiction.
>Further federal charges are possible.
>Further STATE jurisdiction charges are possible.
>Dumb things are still being said by LWNJs & RWNJs.
(3) Yes, there are nutjobs at the far end of both sides of the political spectrum.
I disavow bigotry against anyone that is SOLELY on the basis of their religion, race or any other "constitutionally protected class."
It's wrong AND it could ruin the prosecution case.
(2) Shoot, the first tweet has the wrong date. This thread starts on 8/31/18 not 8/30/18. I hate little mistakes, but continuing on is quicker than fixing it all up.
(3) I realize 5 threads are a lot to read, but if your reply shows you haven't read even some of this unpaid research work I've done, you probably won't get a reply from me. I don't mind being unpaid, I prefer it bc I can say what I want.
(2) You're not helping #MakeAmericaGreatAgain by accepting the cherry picked talking points of either Democrats OR Republicans.
On the GOP side, we must clean up our act when it comes to reporting & discussing this case. It is serious!
Don't be a hypocrite. Use your brain.
(3) Trust me, I've heard everything people are saying about this case. And I have assembled the facts that correct the misinformation. Anyone can do this, I'm not special. It just takes an open mind & a couple of hours of searching online, & I've done most of it for you.
BREAKING: Judge in the #NMCompound case has been receiving various threats since her decision... now courthouse being evacuated. Unclear if jail where child abuse suspects are being held will be evacuated as well. #NMCompound@NBCNews
I’m being told the threats to judge include someone saying they were going to slit her throat.
So far the suspects remain inside the detention center- no word on how this will effect their release.
Hey @CNN did you know that one of the women arrested on #NewMexicoCompound (where they were training children to carry out school shootings and found the body of a toddler) visited you? Why didn’t you use her photo #NMCompound
Your story claiming that her father lead police to the #NMcompound is very odd because a few paragraphs later you contradict yourself saying an accident lead authorities there, make up your mind with #FAKEnews why are trying to make him a hero? cnn.com/2018/08/09/us/…
Maybe you’re trying to make him the hero of the story because he works with your favorite #LindaSarsour
In Taos for a detention hearing on the 5 suspects arrested at a NM compound. Suspects have walked into the courtroom. Hearing about to begin.
Prosecutors making an opening statement: Prosecutor says suspect Siraj Wahhaj took several firearms classes in rapid succession in 2015. In 2017 he made a trip to Saudi Arabia. When he came back he told his wife he wanted a divorce.
Prosecutors now discussing a rollover crash last year where several children were hospitalized. Siraj Wahhaj was armed and several other guns were found in addition to a bullet proof vest.