#PeterStrzok has increased his GoFundMe goal to $500k. Started at $150k yesterday, was increased to $350k earlier today & increased again to $500k. Pretty good gig for a guy that tried to not only meddle in the 2016 election but also attempt to overthrow a duly elected President
Meet the man who knows insubordination when he sees it FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich. Apparently, a suspension wasn't an option. A strong and decisive punishment was in order. To clean house, you have to send a tough message. #PeterStrzok fired!
Bell Helicopter - Where Peter Strzok has business connections , and which has large business in Iran
 "According to a US Department of Defence announcement on 26 Sep, the company has been awarded a foreign military sales contract worth $52.1 million for five Huey II helicopters and spares for Kenya and a $34.5 million contract for five helicopters for Uganda. "
1. When #QAnon stops posting, it givers us exhortation to study his posts & unlock the amazing plan hidden inside of the drops. #Q
2. #QAnon's last post (1681) put [here] in the "kill box" brackets, such that some interpret this to REFELECT #Q's pause exhorting us to REFLECT ("Think mirror") because, he tells us, the "truth is behind you".
1. I've been lucky enough to know & occasionally work with Federal Agents on Investigative & Protective tasks; including members of the @FBI & @TheJusticeDept. The actions of #PeterStrzok & #LisaPage are well below the character of 99.9% of their colleagues. @FBI MOTTO DEEP DIVE:
2. The @FBI motto is traced to comments by Inspector W. H. Drane Lester. Inspector Lester was the editor of the @fbi employee magazine, "The Investigator", in the 1930's.
3. In the September 1935 Investigator Lane wrote:
'...But “F B I” is the best and one from which we might well choose our motto, for those initials also represent the three things for which the Bureau and its representatives always stand:
“Fidelity - Bravery - Integrity.”'
1/ Peter Strzok, an FBI Deputy Assistant Director, testified before the U.S. House Judiciary and Oversight Committees yesterday.
2/ Most anyone who watched the nearly 10-hour event would agree that it was the one of the most raucous and chaotic in memory - abundant with yelling and deeply personal exchanges. What follows is a partial nonverbal analysis of Peter Strzok's opening statement.
Remember this press conference from back when? Nothing done then and nothing will be done now. This is merely a distraction or collusion by Mueller and Rosenstein ahead of Trump’s meeting with Putin. The real indicts should be #PeterStrzok and #LisaPage.
Tax payer dollars being wasted for political gain against a duly elected president.
I hope the Russians challenge Mueller, as prior Russians have done. I bet Mueller backs down and this story fades away.
A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money or wife, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out.”
Why is @TGowdySC so angry? He’s gonna have a stroke he’s so angry. Why is this personal? Anger is a personal feeling not a professional one and is disgusting in this venue.
@RepJerryNadler in all these hearings is demanding hearings on what is more important: the children and the RU election interference. Questioning Goodlatte reasoning for not holding those hearings. Pure frivolity and a waste of time at this point. Hypocrisy changing excuses.
@RepCummings reading quotes from @TGowdySC and @BobGoodlatte6 not to interfere in the Mueller investigation. “If you are innocent, act like it” they had no intention of interfering with SC. “But now they are doing the opposite. Behind closed doors they are asking individual
Because we are all humans and have flaws, some more flaws then others, #PeterStrzok is not believable. If he was truthful, he would have answered Trey Gowdy's simple question as to when the Trump investigation started.
Straight talk is tough but good for the soul. President Trump is a straight talker and look where the economy is. Look at our standing in the world with rogue leaders.