Discover and read the best of Twitter Threads about #qanon2018

Most recents (6)

Virgil:Welcome to Year One—All Prior History Is Cancelled

American people r going 2 have 2 stand up for their public #monuments, their #history,& quite possibly 4 their very lives against the excesses of the new Woke religion

breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/…

QAnon #QAnon2018 #QAnon2020
Exclusive from Gen. #Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

@GenFlynn
@BarbaraRedgate
@JosephJFlynn1
@flynn_neill
@lofly727
@GoJackFlynn
@SidneyPowell1
@molmccann

westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-…

QAnon #QAnon2018 #QAnon2020
Small group of passionate ppl working hard 2 destroy our American way of life.Treason&treachery r rampant&our rule of law&those law enforcement prof who uphold our laws r under the gun more than@ any time in our nation’s #history.These passionate 2% appear to b winning

@GenFlynn
Read 3 tweets
1 of 3

AOC, #Squad Raise $128,000 for #BLM Group That Aims to Abolish #Police, #Prisons

“This will change lives” touts #AOC

infowars.com/aoc-squad-rais…

QAnon #QAnon2018 #QAnon2020
#DemocratsHateAmerica
#MSMHatesAmerica
#BlackLivesMatter
2of3
In late May, #OcasioCortez announced that she&rest of the #Squad raised $128,000 2b split between #BlackVisionsCollective & #ReclaimTheBlock

#ReclaimTheBlock is a Minn group w goal of petitioning City Council 2“move money from #police dept into other areas of city’s budget”
3 of 3
#BlackVisionsCollective, also based in Minneapolis, was described in 2018 as “an expansion” of the #BlackLivesMatter movement directed at “#abolishing #police, prisons, and cash money bail”

QAnon #QAnon2018 #QAnon2020
#DemocratsHateAmerica
#MSMHatesAmerica
Read 3 tweets
#QAlert 4/10/20 This will be my Thread for all #QPosts for Friday April 10, 2020. Happy Good Friday. 🙏🏼 Together we will win and more!

Let’s Go!
Inthematrixxx.com
@POTUS #QArmy #QAnon #WWG1WGA
#QAlert 4/10/20 Q3929

Patriots: be cautious in your interpretations of info posted. False expectations [& push] based on 'speculation' will only weaponize those who attack us [MSM].
Why does [MSM] expend resources [daily] attempting to discredit?
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sta…📁
👇🏼
Read 11 tweets
PRISON IS COMING
Q !!
Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q
#QAnon2019
@realDonaldTrump
#PrisonIsComing
#Treason
@realDonaldTrump @GenFlynn 3717 & 3716
Q sent this post 2 times. #Q emphasizes what is coming.
No later than [9]❓
Between today and the 26❓
If #Patriots, have not already done it...
#MerryChristmas
#QAnon
@realDonaldTrump
#Winning
#WeAreTheNewsNow
#DigitalSoldiers
#TRUMP2020Landside
#KAG
#MAGA2020
Read 44 tweets
1.
09/27/2019 Rush Limbaugh played
"This video will get Trump Elected" on air. On his page he uses the same link Q has posted links to 29 times! Incl 12 times in one go by Q+ which many think is POTUS
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/… #Qanon #GreatAwakening
2.
Note how at the 3 min mark it goes from gold to red as Trump calls them out #Symbolism Comms. Anyway, many today inc @CodeMonkeyZ said 8chan is almost ready to come back @TrueEyeTheSpy says possibly within a week with Q returning soon after. #Qanon
@CodeMonkeyZ @TrueEyeTheSpy 3.
I might as well post those 29 times eh? Some of these are very interesting posts and I want to put them up for my own convenience as well.

In order:

1-13

"There is a reason we continue to highlight this speech" - said on 7th

#Qanon #QAnon2018 #Qposts
Read 7 tweets
1.) Reliable Source .@brianstelter LIED AGAIN as “the rumors” he reported on his lol “Reliable Sources” segment turned out to be FACTS MATTER as the beleaguered Fake News Agency announces more lay offs are forthwith at CNN. The
#MAGA #QAnon #Q #WWG1GWA
2.) The buy outs included their International VP! They can’t make it topping out at 200K viewers on their best night.
CNN just reported FAKE NEWS about FAKE NEWS!
#MAGA #QAnon #Q #WWG1WGA, except you, @CNN’s Brian Stelter
3.) Now, it’s been announced that CNN has laid off it’s Health Unit staffers as staff roles continues to plummet.
It’s fine if you’re biased, just admit it. We know CNN despises the MAGA crowd who are not watching CNN.
#MAGA #QAnon #Q #WWG1WGA
Read 11 tweets

Related hashtags

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!


This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!