He's reportedly taking this advice as soon as this week.
2) More attacks on social media platforms. It's the "conservative media bias" argument for a new generation. Diamond and Silk are the big players here; they've been getting lots of Fox screen time to falsely claim that conservatives are being censored, and Trump is watching.
1. This last week stood as a low point for me in the ongoing Russian attack on the West and specifically America. I was frustrated to the point of wanting to exit social media all together.
2. I saw friends go at each other on social media. I saw @POTUS approval rating remain within points of his usual low approval range. vox.com/policy-and-pol…
3. I did a search for the word “infighting” in a variety of language and saw that it isn’t just in America. It isn’t just on the left or right. Social media infighting is everywhere and being spurred on by bad actors. It all felt very overwhelming.
House Freedom Caucus members filed Articles of Impeachment against
Deputy AG Rod #Rosenstein ("Mueller's boss") claiming he hasn't been responsive to their demands for documents regarding the #Mueller investigation.
EXCLUSIVE: Brutalist.Press is a Russian website created by software developer Alex Antonov.
The website began publishing on 25th August 2016 – 2 months and 13 days before the US 2016 election. and began immediately collating and publishing negative articles about candidate Clinton. Submissions include (but are not limited to):
Brutalist is self-described as a “feminist free social network”. But functions more as an article aggregator. Though the website allows users to submit their own content, most submissions follow a methodology:
This thread relates to recent #Q posts and gives a big-picture explanation of the massive #Treason that #POTUS and #WhiteHats have been fighting. This almost led to a military #Coup against #Traitor44's regime.
Graphic below acts as a map to clarify key elements.
2/ Many of the crucial components of the #Treason are contained w/in the "Shell Game" report compiled by #Patriot#ScottBennett. This was recently publicized on the internet, explained in this thread:
1. Quick thread to explain some things that people are conflating. It’s super confusing and I hope this helps. If I am wrong anywhere, feel free to correct me.
2. There are SEVERAL investigations going on concurrently right now. Jeff Sessions is the AG. RR is the Deputy AG. Sessions recused himself (a debate for another day) from the Trump/Russia “collusion” issues, placing the next in line (RR) in charge.
3. RR appointed Mueller as the SC, so ANYTHING having to do with what Mueller is investigating (Russia interferes with our election and related matters) coming out of the SC falls under RR.
1. Its important in FBI & DOJ investigation take the time to digest the details w/in Atty Gen Jeff Sessions notification ltr to congress outlining his previous appntmnt of US Atty John Huber to parallel Inspector General Michael Horowitz as a prosecutor. scribd.com/document/37512…
2. Utah U.S. Attorney John W. Huber appointed vice chair of Attorney General's Advisory Committee.
The AGAC provides counsel to the Attorney General on issues impacting U.S. Attorneys Offices nationwide. go.usa.gov/xnWnC
3. o not trust the pundit filtration of content, take the time to read it yourself.