Wayne, I saw "Russian Social Media Trolling Hits High Gear After Parkland Shootings" but you have no examples from RT & Sputnik or on Twitter. Is this an op-ed or something I can use in a paper? 100s of bots saying the same thing at the same time? Like what? Any facts? @wrash
I know #DNC#CNN#MSNBC uses c0nvey bots to cover entire hash pages w/ identical posts w/ huge graphics that crowd out real voices but what exactly did Russian bots do? They said the same thing a/b #ReleaseTheMemo but that was easily proven to be propaganda. Is yours that too?
Wayne, I'm confused by your subject terms. Yes, "Social media & society" but what has this got to do w/ "Internet security" other than seeming to justify censorship of real voices under the guise of "Counterterrorism?" That is the only connection I see--but no supporting facts.
This thread relates to recent #Q posts and gives a big-picture explanation of the massive #Treason that #POTUS and #WhiteHats have been fighting. This almost led to a military #Coup against #Traitor44's regime.
Graphic below acts as a map to clarify key elements.
2/ Many of the crucial components of the #Treason are contained w/in the "Shell Game" report compiled by #Patriot#ScottBennett. This was recently publicized on the internet, explained in this thread:
1. Quick thread to explain some things that people are conflating. It’s super confusing and I hope this helps. If I am wrong anywhere, feel free to correct me.
2. There are SEVERAL investigations going on concurrently right now. Jeff Sessions is the AG. RR is the Deputy AG. Sessions recused himself (a debate for another day) from the Trump/Russia “collusion” issues, placing the next in line (RR) in charge.
3. RR appointed Mueller as the SC, so ANYTHING having to do with what Mueller is investigating (Russia interferes with our election and related matters) coming out of the SC falls under RR.
1. Its important in FBI & DOJ investigation take the time to digest the details w/in Atty Gen Jeff Sessions notification ltr to congress outlining his previous appntmnt of US Atty John Huber to parallel Inspector General Michael Horowitz as a prosecutor. scribd.com/document/37512…
2. Utah U.S. Attorney John W. Huber appointed vice chair of Attorney General's Advisory Committee.
The AGAC provides counsel to the Attorney General on issues impacting U.S. Attorneys Offices nationwide. go.usa.gov/xnWnC
3. o not trust the pundit filtration of content, take the time to read it yourself.
A timeline of "Russian" (non) Collusion in a tweet thread:
1. In June of 2016, Crowdstrike announced that the DNC servers had been hacked by the Russians, and submits a malware report “proving” this is the case: washingtonpost.com/world/national…
2. Some points to note: In the months before this report, Papadopolous had already been emailing Manafort about “Russians” wanting to meet with the Trump team, which I speculate may have been to lay the groundwork for what was to come. Or, stupidity. abcnews.go.com/US/documents-d…
3. Comey was also already hard at work exonerating Hillary Clinton for her crimes, and FusionGPS was in the heat of their “dossier” building campaign, hiring Nelly Ohr, who had formerly worked with the CIA, as an “independent contractor” foxnews.com/politics/2017/…
(3) The law makes it hard to show one is an "AGENT OF A FOREIGN POWER" to make sure its not misused to spy on Americans. One must be “ENGAGING IN ESPIONAGE, TERRORISM, OR SABOTAGE” on behalf of a foreign power in a way that involves CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS.
Invoking the #GoldToiletDoctrine... the Pentagon responds that the only place vice-president Trump’s parade can be done is in Puerto Rico! #PresidentKelly will lead the parade holding the token lightbulb.
... as Putin's Red Sparrow Brigade 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 fromThe Moscow Ritz-Carlton hover the VP's coif, sprinkling the golden shower hair tonic, to keep the wind from exposing his obscene scalp. 🐦nymag.com/daily/intellig…
... Of course Melania will be busy at Mar-A-Lago prepping the the future home of the"Museum of American Democracy South" which will be turned over to the people of Puerto Rico as reparations. Now all solar powered.
2) Donc résumons: il est aujourd'hui avéré par les enquêtes du renseignement US que la #Russie a interféré dans l'élection US 2016, a utilisé ses capacités cyber en faveur de #Trump, continue d'influencer la vie politique US. Et face à ça, que fait le président #Trump?
3) Eh bien, cette semaine, par exemple, l'administration #Trump a refusé d'appliquer de nouvelles sanctions contre la #Russie comme le lui demandait une loi votée au Congrès à l'été 2017...reuters.com/article/us-usa…
(Thread) I’ve made some disjointed comments and tweets on how the @DevinNunes memo is bullshit, let me put it all in one thread for easier consumption. The #FISAMemo is 100% bullshit.
First off I see the #ReleaseTheMemo and #QAnon crowd pushing this narrative that the dossier invalidates the entire investigation, it doesn’t. The investigation was actually triggered by Papadapolous drunkenly running his mouth to an Australian diplomat: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5…
The memo itself even asserts this on Page 4. .@realDonaldTrump and the rest of his supporters appear to have ignored this part of the memo because it doesn’t support their narrative.
2. A violent seizure of power was attempted upon @realDonaldTrump. The guilty are now exposed and in the light. But they are fighting like cornered rats. What kind of world do you want your children to grow up in?
3. The FBI hid this info for a year. They tried to alter an election and undermine a President. We are at a point that tweeting is not enough. They shut down every trend
"the campaign, captured in the hashtag #releasethememo, which was trending on Twitter for days, may have a far more significant impact than the memo’s contents. It was a choreographed effort by House Republicans and top White House officials to push a highly contentious theme..."
THE HUNT FOR THE RED OCTOBER (1) Memo is out! Less than four pages - quite explosive! Obama's administration weaponized the DOJ, FBI, and the Media, illegally spying on citizens. Trying to frame a sitting president.