2) Echo Chamber #1 "Bringing the situation room to the board room" is their motto and cannot think of a better of example of why #SecurityClearances should be pulled at the end of service. westexec.com/our-team/
Here is the 2013 memo from #JamesClapper "when it is determined that access to classified information is no longer required, the department or agency shall terminate such access" sounds perfectly reasonable. #SecurityClearances cc: @realDonaldTrump
(2) Miselis allegedly "pushed an African-American protester to the ground and began pounding on him," and "fought alongside RAM members, wrestling one protester to the ground and punching others" in Berkeley at a #Trump rally.
(3) RAM is Rise Above Movement, a Southern California group that expresses contempt for Muslims, Jews, and immigrants. A very typical #Trump supporting organization that President has never condemned. Pretty horrible group of Nazis basially. For info, read adl.org/resources/back…
When did the White House know of the serious domestic abuse concerns regarding Rob Porter, the now fallen White House Staff Secretary?
(2) This question is crucial to determining whether those in the White House deliberately ignored security warnings and instead politically decided to retain Porter.
(3) As I told @JudyWoodruff on @NewsHour tonight there were at least 3-4 opportunities where WH had enough info to realize there were serious problems w/Porter obtaining a clearance and they could have, and perhaps should have, taken action. pbs.org/newshour/show/….