Yesterday I created a thread in which my objective was to point out my horrible experience at the @DeptVetAffairs office when I returned back, for mid-tour leave, from combat operation in #Iraq. Mind you, this was Feb 2005.
I couldn't believe how I was treated! I was sobbing uncontrollably, shaking, & suicidal. I wanted to end it! No more pain! And then to top it off, we were escorted off of VA property because my brother was shouting at the VA staff as to why they weren't going to help me.
Although the point was well received by 99% of you, after reviewing the thread, I realized how selfish it was. I used "I" when I should've been using "WE". I was NEVER alone throughout my combat tours. Deployed troops bond, show esprit de corps, and latch onto one another.
1. Previously Eric Holder ran AG job. Clinton, etc. had no fear of ANY investigations that might take place. EH would just state "National Security Act. Can't Disclose the unredacted docs".
2. Sessions is now AG & he follows the Letter of the Law. Congress, Nunes, etc. are threatening Sessions with contempt for not releasing unredacted docs. Sessions says "sorry, can't do that. National Security Act".
If they don't care about the votes it further confirms for me that if #HRC won, the plan would have been to eventually flood the country with immigration and destroy the #USA like the #UK.
(Follow me now)....
We would lose the 2A then the 1A.
We the People would no longer exist. Disarm the people then you can do anything you want to them. Control is the name of the GAME and DATA feeds control. Once we lose America we have an easy shift to a global government under the guise of ultimate freedom of the earth. New tech!
1) CHAPTER 3: "LIFE AT CAMP PENDLETON - 1948 to 1950"
2) After Paris Island boot-camp, my dad, Moffett and Eversole were together training at #CampPendleton, CA for 2 yrs, from 1948 to 1950. Camp Pendleton Main Gate, c1950.
3) Camp Pendleton had fallen into disrepair after defense budgets were slashed every year after WWII by President Truman. The old barracks were dilapidated and falling apart, and supplies and equipment for training were scarce. Camp Pendleton Headquarters, c1950.