* Public disparagement enable by deliberate/unlawful release of private texts.
* Firing due to exercise of protected political speech.
* Denial of property interest (employment) without due process.
* 22 years with the Bureau
* "One of initial case agents on FBI team that ultimately dismantled ring of illegal Russian agents operating in U.S."
"There has been no assertion...that the political speech engaged in by [Strzok] violated the Hatch Act. This speech was therefore protected under the First Amendment...."
Page 8, carryover para 23.
Conway: "blah, blah, blah...If you're trying to silence me through the Hatch Act, it's not going to work. Let me know when the jail sentence starts."
Page 9, para 26:
"No actions have been taken against agents who expressed harsh criticism of Secretary Clinton...or those in the New York Field Office who LEAKED [sic] negative [Clinton info right before election."
[Moe Murph note: This is incredibly vindictive, and follows a person into the private sector, especially in his field and in the Washington DC job market.]
SEE Page 9, para 27
"[y]our vituperative text messages will be the subject of damning public discourse for days, months, and even years to come, and the FBI will be the recipent of the expressed outrage.
"you are an extremely talented and intelligent investigator, gifted agent, and hard-working employee."
[AND NOW WE HAVE LOST HIM : ( ]
* FBI Deputy Director Bowditch: "I haved reconsidered the AD's punishment and conclude that dismissal is appropriate under the facts of the case."
"...your sustained pattern of bad judgment in the use on an FBI device called into question the decisions made during both the Clinton E-mail investigation and...Russian collusion investigation.
Page 16, para 44: "[b]efore the Administration's campaign to demonize and fire Strzok, BOWDICH HIMSELF REASSURED STRZOK that the public disclosure of the texts would not significantly affect Strzok's career at the FBI."
[EDITORIAL - Moe Murph: Bring some sanitizing hand spray, this is GROSS]
Relief sought includes reinstatement, back pay, interest, attorneys fees and "such other relief as the Court deems just.