Hillel Fuld Profile picture
Aug 25, 2019 12 tweets 5 min read Read on X
It’s Sunday 7:30am and my heart hurts. We’re about to start the last week of summer vacation and a beautiful 17 year old girl, Rina Shnerb, won’t be starting a new year. She was brutally murdered by radical islamists for having the nerve, as a Jew, to go swimming with her family.
Her brother and father who were severely injured in this attack are improving medically. They went swimming and a Palestinian terrorist detonated a bomb which killed Rina and injured them. They might be improving medically but are scarred emotionally forever. Trust me, I know.
Then last night, the Israeli security cabinet approved a very rare preemptive strike on Iran forces in Syria. The Irani plan was to attack northern Israel with militarized drones. Israel prevented it. Can’t help but imagine what would have happened. What could have happened.
The fact that Iran is trying everything in its power to establish an army in Syria is, in and of itself, terrifying and highly disturbing. The fact that they were going to use drones to murder innocent people who did nothing other than live in Israel says everything about Iran.
The fact of the matter is both the murderers of Rina and the operators of those Iran drones are one and the same: Radical Islam. These are two isolated events among over 600 attempts by radical Islam to attack Israel in 2019. Most prevented by the mossad. 600! Think about that.
What most of you, reading this, haven’t yet understood is that Israel is not the enemy of radical Islam; we all are. The western world is. They say it loud and clear, including from within the congress and the Israel Knesset. The goal of radical Islam is to take over our world.
I am trying very very hard to find the light at the end of this tunnel but the shadow that radical islam is casting over the world is expanding, and beautiful women and children are paying the ultimate price. The worst part is how silent the world is to these atrocities.
What the world has not yet understood is that there is zero difference, ZERO, between the ideology of Hamas, Hizbolloh, ISIS, Boko Haram, and the rest of them. They all have the same mission. They say it clearly, but you’re not listening.
The only thing I keep telling myself, as I try to grasp onto some optimism, is that for the first time in history, the Israeli security cabinet can preemptively attack our enemies before they accomplish their goal. For the first time, it’s in our hands and we won’t hesitate!
And how could one speak of Israel and the regional conflict without mentioning the poison being spread by the left about Israel’s right to exist? I truly hope the great Democratic Party gets their sh_t together and outs the dangerous radicals from within. Sooner than later.
We just commemorated 90 years since the Hebron Massacre. Folks, enough with the fake narratives. There was no occupation then. THERE WAS NO STATE OF ISRAEL THEN! And yet, innocent Jews were massacred by Arabs. Because that is what this conflict is about, Arabs murdering Jews.
Now going to start my day with a cup of coffee on the streets of Jerusalem. I’m going to try to do what Rina and Ari would want me to do, live life, celebrate our home, but it is becoming increasingly difficult and my heart hurts from all this hatred. It must stop!

I miss him.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Hillel Fuld

Hillel Fuld Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @HilzFuld

Mar 28
Some hard facts no one will tell you, but if you care about truth, you’ll want to know.

Let’s start with the most fundamental lie you’re being told.

“Israel occupied an Arab Palestinian state and stole their land.”

Sit down for this.

Such a state never existed in the history of the world. Don’t believe me? Try to find a date that the Arab Palestine was established. Try to find out who the president was. What currency did they use? What was their national anthem?

I’ll save you the time.

It never existed.

Onward….
The next blatant lie is “Israel occupied Gaza before October 7th, which is why Hamas attacked.”

Really?

Here. I’ll help you.

Open your web browser. Open Google. Type in “The Disengagement.”

2005. Israel forcefully removed 10,000 Israel from Gaza, dug up its dead (Yea, you read that right!) so Hamas wouldn’t rape (Yes, that’s a thing. Hamas raped corpses on October 7th.) the dead bodies, and handed the Palestinians Gaza on a silver platter for them to build a state.

The Palestinians pretty much immediately elected Hamas to govern them and chose a terror state over what could have been paradise.

There were zero Jews in Gaza on October 6th.

That’s not an opinion. It’s an indisputable fact.

Next…
Genocide. People love to use that word when describing the war in Gaza.

So there are a few ways to address this.

First of all, the numbers everyone keeps quoting are from Hamas, a terrorist organization that raped little girls and burned families alive.

Have you considered that maybe they’re lying?

But you know what? Let’s go with Hamas. What ridiculous number are they up to? 30,000? 40,000? You know what? Let’s go with 50,000.

50,000 dead in Gaza? Sure. How many of those were terrorists? Because according to the Gaza Health Ministry, out of those tens of thousands, zero of them were terrorists.

Cool. Makes sense… 🙈

But forget the numbers. Just kindly explain to me why Israel has lost hundreds of its soldiers in Gaza. Why didn’t Israel just attack from the air and flatten Gaza if genocide was what Israel was after?

How long would this war take if Israel didn’t send in soldiers and just dropped bombs on Gaza? Spoiler: It would have ended on October 8th.

Finally, do you know how those numbers, again, even according to Hamas’ fake numbers, compare to other wars and conflicts in the world? Syria, for example.

If the numbers in Gaza are so microscopic compared to other wars, why is it that you haven’t heard about a genocide going on anywhere else but Gaza?
Read 14 tweets
Feb 20
I’m not sure I’ve said this recently but I have to say it now.

Almost on a daily basis, I have to close this app because it gets too much. Sometimes it happens to me a few times a day. I just have to take a breather.

And when that happens, I’m reminded how amazing some of my friends and colleagues are. How they fight for Israel day in, day out.

I know it’s also hard for them but somehow, they persevere.

I have tremendous respect for the people who don’t give up.

The list is very long. Very.

But some people who come to mind include @visegrad24, @noatishby, @EylonALevy, @DrEliDavid, @Eve_Barlow, @AvivaKlompas, @TheMossadIL, @Ostrov_A, @montanatucker, @libsoftiktok, @StopAntisemites, @skjask, @FleurHassanN, @MichaelRapaport, @davidmarcus, @lessin, @Israellycool, @IsraelWarRoom, @Mish_K_, @Osint613, @mishtal, @OurielOhayon, @RaychFeldman, @HenMazzig, @mikeeisenberg, @AviKaner, @michaeldickson, @CarolineGlick, @oliaklein, @OliLondonTV, @HillelNeuer, and I’m 100% sure I’m forgetting some people.

Please feel free to tag them. These people are warriors and deserve recognition.

I’ll also add to this thread when I think of others but I just wanted to thank every one of these heroes.

I don’t know how they do what they do but I am lucky that they are in my corner, our corner.

So to all you warriors out there fighting for Israel, thank you.Image
Of course @DavidM_Friedman and @benshapiro belong on this list.
Of course @GabeGroisman who does more for Israel than anyone knows. And @DrPhil has also been incredible.
Read 9 tweets
Nov 27, 2023
Hundreds of people have asked me:

“I have a co-worker/family member/friend who is asking me questions about the war and I don’t have the knowledge to answer him/her.

Have you written a post addressing all the main points?

1: Yes, this video.
2: Let’s make one.
“Israel is killing thousands of kids in Gaza. What Hamas did was wrong but how is this any better?”

Israel is killing thousands of kids? Really? And where did you get that information from?

“The news”.

And where did they get it from? Do you research. From Hamas.

Israel is doing no such thing.

You are smart enough to know that Hamas lies and its numbers are grossly exaggerated.

Israel goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid civilian casualty.

The vast majority of those who were killed in Gaza are Hamas terrorists.

Don’t believe me? Go see Hamas’ numbers and notice they have no number for the terrorists Israel eliminated.

That’s because, to Hamas, everyone is an “innocent civilian.”

Words matter. Accuracy matters. Stop believing and reporting Hamas propaganda.

Also, Hamas allegedly can’t locate tens of the hostages but somehow they’re able to identify thousands of people in minutes. Do me a favor…
“Israel has committed genocide for 75 years.”

Really? What if I were to show you that the Palestinian population has grown exponentially since Israel was established? Would you agree that this claim is baseless and ridiculous?

I mean, presumably if a country as strong as Israel was committing genocide, you’d see the Palestinian population decrease, right?

600%. That’s how much the Palestinian population has grown since 1948.

Some genocide.
Read 16 tweets
Oct 12, 2023
Let’s make some moral order here, shall we?

There seems to be some confusion regarding morals and ethics, and more often than not, it’s Jews behind the confusion.

As my father likes to say, “Some people have such open minds, their brains fell out.”

So let’s dissect the immoral claims we are all seeing.
“What’s the difference? There are deaths on both sides!”

First and foremost, if you somehow, in any way, equate Hamas with the IDF, don’t look now but there’s a fool walking around in your shoes (Another famous line from my dad, Yonah Fuld)

Anyone with a half a brain sees what Hamas has done and is continuing to do. Israel retaliating to defend her people is in no way comparable.

If you make an equal sign between the two sides, you are equating evil and good, and you better go start looking for your moral compass.
“You can’t just kill innocent people in Gaza!”

Here’s the thing. There has never been a war in the history of the world in which innocent people weren’t killed.

No one in their right mind would say that attacking Germany in WWII was not justified because “Not all Germans were Nazis!”

If by now you don’t realize that Hamas=ISIS=Nazis, open your eyes.

And you know what? The innocent Germans who didn’t vote for Hitler who lost their lives? That’s unfortunate.

But the Palestinian people not only elected Hamas but they, yes, **they** hand out candies and dance in the streets every time an innocent Jew is murdered (and let’s not forget their dancing on 9/11!)

So don’t give me this “But not all of them are terrorists” junk. The innocent majority (debatable that there’s a majority in Gaza that doesn’t support Hamas) is irrelevant.

If they don’t stand up against Hamas, if they give out candies, if they dance, their blood is on their hands, not ours.

Yes, there has been and will be more innocents on their side who pay with their life.

That is the nature of war. They asked for war. They got war.
Read 11 tweets
Jun 26, 2023
Ya know, I’ve been sitting on these thoughts for days now and been scared to share them because every time I go near politics, I pay a price, a price I’ll talk about another time.

But my moral compass, my conscience keeps telling me that so many others are scared to talk (I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Before I even go there, and to avoid any confusion, at no point did I express my support for the judicial reform. I’ve said countless times that we do need a reform, but not the one being proposed. So anyone who replies to this claiming I support the reform will be blocked. Also,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
I have been reading many reports and actual WhatsApp messages written by the leaders of the protests and I am shocked and appalled that no one is speaking out about this.

Ehud Barak, a former PM of Israel and the most decorated IDF soldier ever is legit calling for a civil war.
Read 13 tweets
Jun 16, 2023
The most worrying aspect of the dialogue around Israel is the sheer disregard for facts.

It’s as if, when we are talking about Israel, facts simply don’t matter. I don’t mean facts mixed with opinions. I mean hard indisputable facts.

And yet, the Israel haters ignore them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Can we agree that genocide leads to depopulation? Meaning, if a nation is being murdered at scale, their numbers presumably should be decreasing. Right?

The Arab population in Palestine (Israel) was 1.37 million in 1948. By the end of 2012 the estimated world population of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
If a causes b, remove a and b should not happen, right? Pretty basic stuff.

If there is Palestinian terror against Israel because of the “occupation”, remove the “occupation” and there should be no terror, right?

What if I told you there was Palestinian terror against Israel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(