Twink Death Make-A-Wish Foundation Profile picture
Sep 9, 2019 14 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Cuck Chairs In Hotel Rooms: A Thread Image
Have you ever been in a hotel room, or maybe seen one one in media.
Have you taken your time to ponder upon the layout of the furniture, their functions, historical reasoning and positioning?
The bed is of course the essential part, but what else is there? Bedside tables... and.. Image
...Cuck chairs.
Now, before you dismiss this as a simple joke of the present - a mere passing of the online zeitgeist, I invite you to ponder - what is the true meaning of these additional furniture pieces? Image
Why would the hotels spend extra money in a piece of sitting when most only need the bed for the night. Bedside tables - sure. TVs - yeah, but these rooms are fitted for two beds, but only one comfortable chair. Image
Now you might think I'm just selecting a few pictures, but no - a majority of hotel room pictures display these types of sittings. The ones that don't probably don't reveal the chair from that angle in that room. Image
This one isn't even hiding it. It's a whole cuck arena. Most rooms would center the sofa group towards the TV. Not in hotel rooms. The main attraction of the hotel room is what is going on in the bed. Image
And the first row ticket to the show is the cuck chair. Image
Some try to make sense of it.
Like this one: "Oh, the guests are to lay softly by the window and ponder upon the outside fish bowl"
But no, this one is even more perverse, as the cuck is encouraged to be spied upon as they please themselves to the show of the evening Image
This is my second favorite: The Cuck Nook.
One eye on his wife getting mangled by mandingo, one eye on the bypassers snickering at the balding pee wee ferret hastily pulling away on his mars bar in the hotel room seating we all subconciously know what really is for. Image
This I call "The 5th Wheel". Your mind wouldn't even think twice of this chair 5 minutes ago. Now your mind is as twisted as mine. As woke as mine. Image
Maybe some of them make sense.
Like this one.
Two people might spend the night here. Drink champagne - as the table suggests.
Two glasses.
A sofa for two to get acquainted.
A bed for two to get even more acquainted.
And a chair for someone to watch.
It makes even more sense. Image
As I bid you farewell from my near magnum opus of this topic, I hope the next time you enter a hotel room and gander at the furniture, you will have a heartfelt giggle as you imagine what could be, can be, and truly is a hidden secret about our culture. Image
I made a video of this btw
@ExplainThisBob

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Twink Death Make-A-Wish Foundation

Twink Death Make-A-Wish Foundation Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(