- Former head of Commission for Racial Equality
- Former chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Chairman of Green Park Diversity Analytics
- Recipient of France's Legion of Honour
MCB, along with Naz Shah, are not doing themselves any favours.
And it must also understand that criticisms of multiculturalism, and anti-Muslim prejudice, do not necessarily go hand-in-hand.
It is an angle that may work for The Guardian, but for a good number, it is laughable. And not helped by Naz Shah supporting it.
- % who know Trevor Phillips
- % who have an opinion on him
- % who are aware of his appointment by PHE
- % who have a clear view on his appointment
For that matter, the % who have interacted with the MCB.
It only serves to weaken its own reputation.