But only 33% MSMEs take credit from formal sector(Banks&NBFCs), 66% take it from informal sectors.
Will this reduce NPA in formal sector by MSMEs??
It was proposed in 2018 by cabinet but came into consideration amid this Covid adversity.
Hope this changes the drastic figures as current avg employment generated by MSME is of 2.
The 200cr cap for only local tenders in govt purchasing is a WELCOMING step to increase MSME participation in govt supply chains for our initiative to make us self reliant, self sufficient and strength the Make in India initiative.
- ₹50k cr TLTROs by RBI
- ₹45k cr partial credit guarantee irrespective of credit ratings
- ₹30k special liquidity package
But it's not #Atmanirbharta
- 25% TDS & TCS deduction on non salaried payments.
- Liquidity injections in bankrupting for Electricity DISCOMs.
- Measures for govt contractors for deadlines & on partial bank guarantees.
- Real estate sector moratorium measures.