For me, I will probably not vote.
Something is wrong with us.
So I'm going to stay home to mourn all the victims who died for elections. I'm not going to be that person who, after people are killed, I accept and move on. That's a curse.
1. Tekayo will continue to incite the rest of Kenya against kumira until August 2022. He has already started. I'm already receiving tweets saying "kwani Kikuyus think they own Kenya?" Kumirans should not be fooled. That thug wants this.
3. Tekayo will rig the election in his favor.
4. He will let kumirans be killed for a month with pangas, while he will send cops to Rift Valley to kill other tribes with bullets.
And how will the US ambassador call us savages who can't do democracy and who have "age old hatreds," unless Kikuyus are cut up? Pangas are part of the story. It has to look the part in the international press.
7. At UN security council, and at WTO if Amina wins, Tekayo's newly sworn in GoK will play the victim of main opposition leader (it might be his ex-boyfriend, but you never know).
9. When profits of Brookside or Mastercard or whatever start to drop, suddenly politicians are at Serena drinking tea and negotiating.
10. More Kenyans will be dead, no justice for them, Tekayo gets the post he always wanted, and his rival becomes a limping horse.
And then the cycle starts again for 2032.
I don't know about kumirans, but I'm not dying for Ngina's son. Heck no. And bookmark this post. It if does happen, my blood is on that family to the nth generation, and on the kumirans who vote for him.
Kumira elites have no shame. They sacrifice the lives of their own tribe. Na matiri thoni.