The recent news about Lionel Messi really backs up just why I think this product is unique, amazing and is the premier challenger to traditional boomakers 👇
Let's focus on Lionel Messi first.
The murmurs and whispers encourage a few riskier punts, and as that information solidifies and comes from more reliable sources - more buys are seen from the risk adverse, and the spread tightens.
"Well where to?"
PSG? City? America? Back home to Argentina?
All with hugely different connotations for his price.
What other platform allows you to bet in this manner?
The nuance is in the information.
Football Index captivates because of its attention to the finest of details.
As money moves from other assets into the one that's rising the most, the beauty of the matching engine means that it becomes a buyers market for the Messi onlookers.
Who's potential immediate dividends does that impact over the summer?
Traders then sell and buy accordingly, based on these hypothetical situations.
1) People are buying/selling Messi via 2 different buy/sell mechanisms
2) People are pricing him dependent on potential outcomes
3) Others are trading within spreads due to influx of cash into Messi
That's not all though, what will the repercussions of Messi moving to another club?
- Does it mean other Barca players are more or less valuable?
- What does it mean for other forwards at the club he joins?
So the 4th aspect is the 'knock on effect'