Mr. Ryan. πŸ‰ Profile picture
Sep 20, 2020 β€’ 15 tweets β€’ 4 min read β€’ Read on X
been playing some A Robot Named Fight! lately and it takes a while to get into but it's pretty great Image
big fan of how the Bright Shell looks Image
my current run has me working with a cool chargeable electrified rocket launcher that shoots toddler sized thunder missiles Image
well the toddler sized thunder missiles weren't good enough because this robot named fight is dead
we start again with a rail gun and some nano bots Image
my first winning robot, number 28 Image
29 found a head that shoots lasers Image
cyclops here was my second winning robot, immediately after my first one, but was easily the most broken so far.

this maniac was triple shotting house sized chargeable toxic lightning balls that made nano bots after every kill and were autofiring from her face Image
i feel like i might be making mountains out of molehills here considering that most roguelikes have a level of difficulty that requires some broken builds to win but i melted the boss in 5 seconds, like come on
robot number 32 had nothing going for him but a gun that shot 4 buzz saws at time, and yet this hard working fool managed to not only be the third robot to beat the final boss, but the first to get to the actual ending area, where he was promptly Bopped by the actual final boss Image
32 has taught me that anyone can get ahead, not just the perfect meat maker, who can get a head very easily Image
fight number 36 discovers some graffiti with harrowing implications Image
the belief does not deserve proper spelling
36, my third winner, was the most pious of the robots, making offerings to every robot god's shrine, and using his nano bots as offerings to his own strength. he was the perfect meat maker ImageImage
robot 39 was a breakthrough in Broken Lunacy for me, her gigantic radiant malice was fueled by her wealth and health, making her a meat making machine unlike any other. she cleared rooms with the touch of a finger, she moved like water, and she beat the final boss in 5 seconds Image

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with Mr. Ryan. πŸ‰

Mr. Ryan. πŸ‰ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @M1STERRYAN

Jan 2, 2023
just as the sun rises and sets, and the chill of autumn gives way to the cold of winter, there will be a Zelda themed set in the collection of future potential Lego Ideas sets that will not get made
it happens every time and we’ve never learned our lesson
there is no tooth fairy, there is no queen of england, there is no lego ideas legend of zelda set
Read 4 tweets
Sep 29, 2022
fucker supreme the wizzrobe from the hit NES game from 1986, The Legend of Zelda
wink Image
wink Image
Read 215 tweets
Oct 1, 2021
alright let's talk about bionicles
The year is 2018, I am participating in a seasonal drawing challenge focused on line art. Let’s call it, Inkuary. Rather than using a prompt list I decide to use my memories of the Legend of Zelda series inspiration for my daily drawings. I have a lot of those, so it went well.
It is 2019, and Inkuary is around the corner. Again foregoing the usage of a prompt, I look to something else I have enough knowledge and memories of to do 31 drawings of.

That would be Bionicle, something I have a PhD in Image
Read 132 tweets
Sep 30, 2021
not falling for people hyping up venom again
ur tellin me i gotta pay Movie Theatre money, in a pandemic, to watch an inoffensive movie with the Scant possibility of batshit insane homoerotic subtext, while surrounded by funko pop collectors
Read 4 tweets
Sep 30, 2021
desperately trying to think of a marvel robot design that made me click my tongue and go "nice"
if only you were a robot, titianium man
i mean, he's no kopaka or anything but
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(