Harry Yeh 🪦👻🔺 Profile picture
Apr 15, 2021 13 tweets 21 min read Read on X
1/ A busy day in $FTM @FantomFDN world and #defi 6 more smart contracts deployed on @AnyswapNetwork @multichainxyz @VesperFi @KyberNetwork @DefiStone @VideoCoinHQ @Sheeshafinance @ataritoken ImageImage
2/ Yield Farm @VesperFi vesper.finance can now have fast and inexpensive staking, claiming and restaking @jgarzik @MatthewRoszak I can't wait to see this working on $FTM @FantomFDN
3/ Being on faster network like $FTM @FantomFDN now means access to projects with high yields (100 to 400% APY) for $ICE @PopsicleFinance Image
4/ How easy is it to move your @VesperFi tokens over to $FTM @FantomFDN? Very simple, just connect your @MetaMask go to multichain.xyz and select $VSP token Image
5/ Wait for the tokens to be bridged to $FTM @FantomFDN network and once completed, you can start adding liquidity to @SushiSwap ImageImage
6/ @KyberNetwork $KNC smart contract deployment on $FTM @FantomFDN using @AnyswapNetwork on multichain.xyz @multichainxyz ImageImageImageImage
7/ @Sheeshafinance $SHEESHA smart contract deployment on $FTM @FantomFDN using @AnyswapNetwork on multichain.xyz @multichainxyz ImageImageImage
8/ @VideoCoinHQ $VID smart contract deployment on $FTM @FantomFDN using @AnyswapNetwork on multichain.xyz @multichainxyz @devadutta @halseyminor ImageImageImage
9/ @DefiStone $STN smart contract deployment on $FTM @FantomFDN using @AnyswapNetwork on multichain.xyz @multichainxyz @stelyb ImageImageImage
10/ @ataritoken $ATRI smart contract deployment on $FTM @FantomFDN using @AnyswapNetwork on multichain.xyz @multichainxyz ImageImageImage
11/ Thanks to @zhaojun_sh @AnyswapNetwork team @danielesesta in working with me to get these contracts deployed on $FTM @FantomFDN Opera Blockchain Image
12/ Of course thanks to the community and support and coverage of $FTM @FantomFDN @stelyb @Forbes @tatianakoffman @PierreGASLY @F1 @AlphaTauriF1 @adedamas7 @KingsFantom forbes.com/sites/tatianak…
13/ Also of course last but not least, a watershed moment in Crypto Land Congrats to @coinbase on their @Nasdaq IPO leading the way for Crypto to become mainstream @brian_armstrong @FEhrsam @SatoshiLite @polychaincap $COIN $FTM $BTC $ETH 🚀😍👍🛰️

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Harry Yeh 🪦👻🔺

Harry Yeh 🪦👻🔺 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @harryyeh

Mar 15
1. As part of our mission to increase awareness, trading volume, liquidity for #LIF3 @official_lif3 $TOMB @tombfinance and #L3USD @l3reserve I will start TODAY by sharing some stories but more importantly, unique trading opportunities you can find TODAY trading #LIF3 $TOMB #L3USD Image
2. Over the coming weeks and months, I will be sharing my experiences as a trader and software engineer over the last 24 years. It has and continues to be an interesting journey since I made my first stock trade during the dot com bubble in the 1999.🚀😍🤑 Image
3. The first stock I bought with my brother in my mom's basement in Canada after coming back from university was Onsale Inc. (ONSL) This was my first experience with a 10x at the age of 20, put in $1K = $12K in a few months! Trying to find a chart if anyone has please post! Image
Read 18 tweets
Mar 14
1. As part of the first step of bringing instutional access and custody to the #LIF3 ecosystem I'm proud to announce the partnership between @BitGo and #LIF3 Protocol @Official_LIF3 - My relationship with @BitGo spans over a decade thanks @mikebelshe 🚀 lif3.com/news/lif3-part…
2. #LIF3 will use BitGo's cold storage to secure and custody assets for the protocol. Image
3. $BTC $73.5K $BTC 73.5K, $ETH 4K, $BNB 600+, $Matic 1.20+ $FTM $0.85, #LIF3 $.025 $TOMB $.01 #L3USD $1.00
Read 6 tweets
Jan 28, 2022
1\ Enough is enough. The issues of fraud and these scammers who harm the people of our community while jeopardizing the advancement and integrity of DeFi must be addressed head-on, together. Today and for me this is a pivotal moment for DeFi and for the community.
2\ But first, let’s begin with Grim Finance. @financegrim

To bring further clarity and for the record, so everyone knows this – for personal reasons and based on principle
3\ I will neither support nor invest in any gambling-related business as I have seen firsthand the detrimental effect gambling has on people (and their friends and families) as it is a form of addiction.
Read 25 tweets
Jan 22, 2022
1\ On a day where the markets correct Price does not matter in the long term - Today I am truly proud and honored to be part of, and supporting the $FTM @FantomFDN ecosystem. Thank you @AndreCronjeTech @danielesesta for creating ve(3,3) and @solidswap github.com/andrecronje/so…
2\ Over 2.2B in TVL in < 8 hrs The Entire Fantom Ecosystem has gathered to support @0xDAO_fi in support of ve(3,3) Airdrops - thanks to @SpookySwap @Screamdotsh @RevenantFinance @LiquidDriver for their contributions medium.com/@0xdao/0xdao-m…
3\ Single Staking of $USDC at 280%, $wBTC at 1,000%, $wFTM at 300% @tombfinance $TOMB at 660% $wETH at 460%. This has never happened before where you can get such incredible yields with single sided staking ( $TBOND coming soon)
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(