This is the knife the child was holding. People on this platform are acting like she was holding a Jim Bowie knife, and was about to gut the girl in pink. I watched the video in slow motion a dozen times, and the cop had his hand on his firearm as soon as he existed his cruiser.
She was close enough to be tackled or tased before getting close to the girl in pink, but the cop opted for lethal force instead. Her back is to the cop, and he could've have easily tackled her, but he was too busy aiming his firearm to shoot.
Everyone who are saying "she was about to stab that girl in pink," are conveniently ignoring the fact at the start of the video she is holding the knife and pushes one girl on the floor. She doesn't try to stab her, nor does she try to hurt her once she is on the ground.
This is the exact moment the first shot was fired. The girl in pink is in more danger of being accidentally shot by the cop, than being stabbed by the 4 inch table knife. Once again, the cop could've tackled or tased this child.
The table knife is barely larger than the width of the expansion joint in the concrete. A child felt threatened and she did what children do; she made a rash decision. However, she shouldn't have been gunned down for brandishing a god damn small table knife.
At this moment, before the cop pulled his firearm, he could've intervened with less lethal force. People who falsely claim it was a justified shooting, are ignoring the fact the cop had time to deescalate the situation before the child had time to reach the girl in pink.
I would argue the cop allowed the situation to escalate in front of him, because he made no effort to stop the fight. The entire time his right hand was on his firearm, even before the child appeared with the knife.
While one child falls to the floor, the cop turns away from the 16-year-old girl, pulls his firearm and yells "get down" BEFORE she went after the girl in pink. From the moment he arrived at the scene, he intended to pull his weapon.
And I meant exited*
Also, I keep hearing she was shot in her chest. I watched the bodycam footage of the other officer trying to determine where she was hit. He lifted up her shirt and he was frustrated because he couldn't find an entry wound. It appears she was shot in the back and side.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy)

Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @cbouzy

Apr 1
Richard Eden seems to imply that their month-long attacks on me were unrelated to racism and suggests I "shut up." Yes, it was rooted in racism, and no, I will not shut up. When faced with disinformation or bogus videos, I will leverage my platform to educate others...
In each article the Daily Mail published, they tried to associate me with Harry and Meghan, casting me as an irrational conspiracy theorist who trolls Kate. They want to undermine Harry and Meghan's brand. However, this tactic has not succeeded, and I will outline why...

Prior to Amber Heard and Meghan Markle, my reputation was already established among researchers and journalists globally. I have worked with every major news outlet in the United States on and off the record. I have lost count of the number of journalists I have worked with...

Read 10 tweets
Mar 27
It's time to debunk the farm video.

This is Nelson Silva, the man who filmed the Windsor Farm video. In this clip, he claims he typically goes to the farm shop on weekends. So far, so good...
In this clip, Nelson claims that when he walked in, he noticed a "young couple." Weirdly, he calls them a young couple since he is only a few years older than them. But then he "kinda" recognized Kate but recognized William. He noticed they wanted to be discreet...etc ...
Although he previously acknowledged they wanted to be discreet and he wanted to keep their "privacy to themselves," he still waited for them to exit so he could film them and share the video with his family. Fair enough, he wanted to share a once-in-a-lifetime moment...
Read 12 tweets
Mar 24
Thread: I'll demonstrate how the British press is deflecting their role in the media circus they created onto Americans and trolls. Robert Jobson reveled in the attention her video received, despite Matt Wilkinson admitting being aware of the personal challenges Kate faced.
In this clip, Matt Wilkinson slips up and says this was the first time Kat was seen public since December. Earlier this month, The Sun published a photo of William and Kate in a car, claiming it was her.
In this clip, Robert Jobson boasts that the video of Kate was a major scoop. Remember, Matt Wilkinson acknowledged knowing about Kate's personal struggles, but the Sun published the video regardless. Americans and trolls didn't force The Sun to publish the video.
Read 6 tweets
Oct 28, 2023
Some people unfollowed me and deleted their Spoutible accounts because I have been vocal against antisemitism. Yet, these same people are still on a platform owned by a guy who tweeted, "THEY absolutely want your extinction" in response to a Confederate statue being destroyed...
Elon has successfully created an environment on Twitter where being antisemitic isn't met with immediate condemnation. Now, people calling for a cease-fire and supporting innocent Palestinians are being lumped together with people using this conflict to spread hate...

The problem is what happens on social media doesn't always stay on social media, and I fear that this will escalate from a few isolated incidents of Jews being targeted to something far worse. Then, that will be weaponized against people who look and sound like me.
Read 15 tweets
Oct 14, 2023
Democrats' biggest weakness is listening to burned-out, overrated pundits and pollsters who don't have a clue what the fuck they are talking about.

1. Ignore anyone citing national polls a year ahead of an election.

2. Claiming Biden is in "dire shape" is utter nonsense... Image
We are headed into 2024 with a Republican lead House in chaos, low unemployment, and a GOP front-runner with more indictments than the average mob boss. Trump barely won in 2016, and that was before abortion bans, the attacks on transgender people, and four indictments...
These "experts" continue to use outdated methodologies and make nonsensical assumptions that don't make any sense. Republicans are being clobbered in special elections nationwide, and Democrats are raising tons of cash. The canary in the coal mine is chirping loudly.
Read 6 tweets
Jun 17, 2023
The most entertaining part of the past three days has been reading tweets from people who barely know how to turn on their computers "debunk" my explanation for the Dectify account.

"How did it verify its email?"
"How did it verify its phone number?"
"How was it spouting?"
Back in February, we added code to our backend to detect Detectify's user-agent and IP addresses to allow the Detectify scanner to perform certain actions on our platform without verifying its email address and phone number. Rate limiting was relaxed for the scanner...
If we didn't add the code, the scanner wouldn't work because our safeguards would block the scanner after a few minutes. Thousands of people observed the account spamming, but of course, the trolls don't have an explanation for why we would want to spam our own platform...
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(