Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy) Profile picture
May 2, 2021 β€’ 28 tweets β€’ 12 min read β€’ Read on X
Do you want me to do thread on how I discovered Ryan Knight's sick dog GoFundMe was a scam?πŸ˜‡
I guess that is a yes!πŸ˜‚

I promise this is one wild ride, so get a drink and some popcorn...
First, I noticed Ryan Knight tweeted the same photo of his dogs every few months for approximately seven months. It's not damning information, but I thought it was odd a dog lover with multiple dogs was recycling the same photo... ImageImageImage
Then I found a tweet from Ryan Knight talking about his children (dogs), but he doesn't include Rugby. Someone mentions four dogs, and Ryan tells the person Rugby isn't pictured. So after recycling the same photo multiple times, now the new photo excludes Rugby... Image
March 2018, Ryan Knight tweeted about Touie & Trillie, and he tweeted about proper pet protocols for United Airlines. Approximately six months later, he tweeted the exact photo again about packing your pets during a hurricane. Still no Rugby... ImageImage
After months of not tweeting about Rugby, Ryan Knight suddenly tells his followers Rugby has "severe pancreatitis." In another tweet, he asks his followers to donate to his GoFundMe to help Rugby... the dog Ryan Knight barely tweeted about... ImageImageImage
Two days later, Rugby is back home with his dads recovering! GoFundMe helped another family in need, and Rugby is on the road to recovery. Nope... Take another sip of your drink, and another handful of popcorn, because here is where it gets good... ImageImage
Now Ryan Knight is keeping everyone updated. He took two pictures of Rugby in the back seat of their vehicle on different days. Ryan even enabled the location feature to let everyone know he was at the Best Friends Animal Hospital. Wait for it... lol... ImageImageImage
Of course, people wanted to know how Rugby was doing, and Ryan Knight was happy to reply... to specific accounts. Strangely, nearly every account he responded to was eventually suspended... πŸ‘€ ImageImageImageImage
And what about the other accounts? The tweets were deleted by the tweet author. So either the accounts were suspended or their tweets were deleted. Why? It was a harmless GoFundMe. I was only able to find just one surviving account and tweet that included a reply from Ryan... ImageImageImage
After 2/28/2019, Ryan never tweeted about Rugby again. No photos, no updates, nothing. It was like Rugby never existed until I tweeted about Rugby and the scam. Ryan replied to me and claimed Rugby was hospitalized for seven days. The GoFundMe stated five days. Whoopsie doodle... ImageImageImage
Conclusion: Pet owners who tweet about their pets don't recycle photos; they have hundreds of photos to choose from. Furthermore, a pet owner would remember how many days his pet was in the hospital, especially since he raised money to pay for the vet fees...
And what the hell happened to Rugby? Why did he stop tweeting about Rugby just weeks after asking his followers for money? Even after I brought it to everyone's attention, he didn't tweet a recent photo. Several of his followers asked him to tweet the receipts; he ignored them...
Lastly, what is up with all of the suspended accounts and deleted tweets? Why did Twitter delete multiple accounts asking about Rugby? Maybe it was just a coincidence, but every account except one was suspended or their tweet was deleted.πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
PS: I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out Ryan Knight changes the spelling of his dog's name multiple times. Tooey and Touie.πŸ‘€ ImageImage
Someone asked me why I didn't mention the 2 different hospitals. Best Friends Animal Hospital vs True Care Animal Hospital. If you followed me long enough, you would know I leave little clues to keep it interesting. That is why I tweeted about the name of the hospital.
I know the wording of the GoFundMe and the date of his tweets can support his claim of 7 days, although, in one tweet, he tweeted six days. Here is the thing, until 12/20/18, he never tweeted about his dog being sick or in the hospital. He never even mentions his dog(s)...
So he goes 5 days with his dog being in the hospital, and he never tweets about his dog being sick until the day he asks for money? The same day the GoFundMe was created?

Look for yourself: twitter.com/search?q=(from…
Yikes! I just realized he also changed the name of his other dog Trilly to Trillie. A dog owner that can't remember the spelling of his dogs names?! Um... WTF?!πŸ‘€ ImageImage
🚨UPDATE: Ryan Knight finally tweeted the receipts for Rugby. What do you notice? Look carefully. LOL... ImageImageImageImage
I have some of the smarted followers on Twitter. You guys never disappoint me!😍❀️
Let's start with the obvious. The age of the dog changes in just a few days. ImageImage
Three of the medicines the vet prescribed for Rugby expired in 2001. Um... what? Image
The invoice shows Rugby was in the hospital for 5 days, and not the 6 or 7 days Ryan claimed.
The amount doesn't come close to $10,000 Ryan claimed he paid.
I honestly thought the credits would be what most people would notice first. Do you know where these credits came from?πŸ€“ ImageImage
It appears the credits came from some sort of pet insurance. Ryan's own invoice shows he paid under $500 out of pocket. However, he raised $5,183 and he told everyone he paid $10,000.
So what did Ryan Knight do with all that money he raised? πŸ‘€ Image

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy)

Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @cbouzy

Apr 1
Richard Eden seems to imply that their month-long attacks on me were unrelated to racism and suggests I "shut up." Yes, it was rooted in racism, and no, I will not shut up. When faced with disinformation or bogus videos, I will leverage my platform to educate others...
In each article the Daily Mail published, they tried to associate me with Harry and Meghan, casting me as an irrational conspiracy theorist who trolls Kate. They want to undermine Harry and Meghan's brand. However, this tactic has not succeeded, and I will outline why...

Prior to Amber Heard and Meghan Markle, my reputation was already established among researchers and journalists globally. I have worked with every major news outlet in the United States on and off the record. I have lost count of the number of journalists I have worked with...

Read 10 tweets
Mar 27
It's time to debunk the farm video.

This is Nelson Silva, the man who filmed the Windsor Farm video. In this clip, he claims he typically goes to the farm shop on weekends. So far, so good...
In this clip, Nelson claims that when he walked in, he noticed a "young couple." Weirdly, he calls them a young couple since he is only a few years older than them. But then he "kinda" recognized Kate but recognized William. He noticed they wanted to be discreet...etc ...
Although he previously acknowledged they wanted to be discreet and he wanted to keep their "privacy to themselves," he still waited for them to exit so he could film them and share the video with his family. Fair enough, he wanted to share a once-in-a-lifetime moment...
Read 12 tweets
Mar 24
Thread: I'll demonstrate how the British press is deflecting their role in the media circus they created onto Americans and trolls. Robert Jobson reveled in the attention her video received, despite Matt Wilkinson admitting being aware of the personal challenges Kate faced.
In this clip, Matt Wilkinson slips up and says this was the first time Kat was seen public since December. Earlier this month, The Sun published a photo of William and Kate in a car, claiming it was her.
In this clip, Robert Jobson boasts that the video of Kate was a major scoop. Remember, Matt Wilkinson acknowledged knowing about Kate's personal struggles, but the Sun published the video regardless. Americans and trolls didn't force The Sun to publish the video.
Read 6 tweets
Oct 28, 2023
Some people unfollowed me and deleted their Spoutible accounts because I have been vocal against antisemitism. Yet, these same people are still on a platform owned by a guy who tweeted, "THEY absolutely want your extinction" in response to a Confederate statue being destroyed...
Elon has successfully created an environment on Twitter where being antisemitic isn't met with immediate condemnation. Now, people calling for a cease-fire and supporting innocent Palestinians are being lumped together with people using this conflict to spread hate...

The problem is what happens on social media doesn't always stay on social media, and I fear that this will escalate from a few isolated incidents of Jews being targeted to something far worse. Then, that will be weaponized against people who look and sound like me.
Read 15 tweets
Oct 14, 2023
Democrats' biggest weakness is listening to burned-out, overrated pundits and pollsters who don't have a clue what the fuck they are talking about.

1. Ignore anyone citing national polls a year ahead of an election.

2. Claiming Biden is in "dire shape" is utter nonsense... Image
We are headed into 2024 with a Republican lead House in chaos, low unemployment, and a GOP front-runner with more indictments than the average mob boss. Trump barely won in 2016, and that was before abortion bans, the attacks on transgender people, and four indictments...
These "experts" continue to use outdated methodologies and make nonsensical assumptions that don't make any sense. Republicans are being clobbered in special elections nationwide, and Democrats are raising tons of cash. The canary in the coal mine is chirping loudly.
Read 6 tweets
Jun 17, 2023
The most entertaining part of the past three days has been reading tweets from people who barely know how to turn on their computers "debunk" my explanation for the Dectify account.

"How did it verify its email?"
"How did it verify its phone number?"
"How was it spouting?"
Back in February, we added code to our backend to detect Detectify's user-agent and IP addresses to allow the Detectify scanner to perform certain actions on our platform without verifying its email address and phone number. Rate limiting was relaxed for the scanner...
If we didn't add the code, the scanner wouldn't work because our safeguards would block the scanner after a few minutes. Thousands of people observed the account spamming, but of course, the trolls don't have an explanation for why we would want to spam our own platform...
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(