Justin Baragona Profile picture
May 3, 2021 6 tweets 2 min read Read on X
What are we outraged about today, folks?
Never stop never stopping
DEVELOPING
Just want to point out that this Fox News rage-a-thon about the "woke" mob coming to "cancel" Snow White all centers around one paragraph in a single travel piece written last week in a local San Francisco paper.

thedailybeast.com/fox-news-finds…
"At the end of the day, they're just searching for things to be offended by!"

Tomi Lahren, at the end of a Fox News segment in which she complained about a couple of San Francisco writers expressing mild criticism about Disneyland's Snow White ride.
"At the end of the day, they're just searching for things to be offended by!"

Tomi Lahren says just moments after screaming in outrage about a single anonymous Twitter account criticizing Zach Wilson.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Justin Baragona

Justin Baragona Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @justinbaragona

Oct 5, 2023
Greg Gutfeld says "elections don't work" and "society is in peril and chaos because our elections don’t matter" while urging for a new American civil war.

In the following tweets, I will transcribe everything he says in this clip, because it goes into some very dark territory.
"Only certain people get criminal mulligans and Jan. 6 protestors, they don’t get criminal mulligans and here’s why. They’re the oppressor. So the oppressed get criminal mulligans. The people who are complaining, like us, we’re actually oppressors..."
"...and we’re losing power so that’s why we are upset. I just got a job at MSNBC. So let’s compare the rights between criminals and victims, ok? Criminals get a mulligan, they can steal up to $900 worth of stuff, they can loiter, sleep, and shoot up in public areas..."
Read 10 tweets
May 19, 2023
Fox News and Newsmax rans dozens of segments and tons of online articles raging about how Democrats were throwing homeless vets to the wolves to accommodate migrants.

The story turned out to be a hoax -- and the networks haven't addressed it yet.

thedailybeast.com/fox-news-stoke…
Also, not only has Newsmax not issued any corrections noting this whole story about hotels booting out homeless vets to make room for migrants was false, they've ran several news segments today touting the hoax.

thedailybeast.com/fox-news-stoke…
Fox News has added an editor's note to 3 online articles to "clarify allegations surrounding the treatment of homeless veterans," and reporter Nate Foy just delivered this update:

"We are now looking into new reports that a veterans advocate misled lawmakers and media outlets"
Read 4 tweets
Mar 14, 2023
Fox Business host Larry Kudlow: "Lord knows what other left-wing romping was going on in these woke banks. By the way, San Francisco Fed head Mary Daly is considered herself to be quite a wokester!"
Kudlow: "Where were Mary Daly’s bank examiners? You know, Mary Daly, I hate to get personal but she is known as a woke Fed head, probably the leading woke."
Kudlow: "He needs to haul this guy Gruenberg up, he's the head of the FDIC who's a woke guy. He's got a board of woke people."
Read 4 tweets
Oct 28, 2022
Fox News now reporting on the Pelosi attacker's social media activity.

John Roberts: "[Reads off a bunch of anti-trans, covid truther and election denier/Jan. 6 links] So, it looks like we potentially have somebody here who embraces conspiracy theories?"
Sandra Smith: "She recalled him using Biblical justification to do harm."

Bret Baier: "I don’t think we have to say anything else."

John Roberts: "Again, how do you connect all of that with Nancy Pelosi? That’s the missing trail of dots here."
Bret Baier notes that the attacker had posts attacking Nancy Pelosi on his Facebook page.

John Roberts: "You also have to be careful scouring social media because people can go out there and spoof social media sites so you have to be careful you know what you’re looking at..."
Read 4 tweets
Sep 2, 2022
Bill Barr to Fox News: "Well, I think the whole idea of a special master is a bit of a red herring... at this stage, since they have already gone through the documents, I think it’s a waste of time."
Fox News anchor John Roberts: "Is there any legitimate reason for those materials to be in the former president’s possession?"

Bill Barr: "No. I can’t think of a legitimate reason why they should have been."
Bill Barr: "If in fact he sort of stood over scores of boxes, not really knowing what was in them and said I hereby declassify everything in here, that would be such an abuse and -- that shows such recklessness it’s almost worse than taking the documents."
Read 5 tweets
Aug 11, 2022
Fox Business's Charles Gasparino stands by his reporting that Team Trump wasn't given a copy of the warrant.

"I spoke with Trump people, I spoke with Eric Trump. They tell me they don’t have the warrant, okay? They’ve seen the warrant... They told me they don’t have it."
Meanwhile, Charlie's Fox Business colleague Dagen McDowell was on Fox News earlier today and said that one thing we know for sure is that Team Trump DOES have the search warrant.

Charles Gasparino: "If there’s got to be a mid-ground here that is accurate, which it sounds to me – she was shown the warrant, the lawyer on the scene, I think her name was Christina Bobb--"

David Asman: "Apparently by a distance of 6 feet, so she couldn’t inspect it very good"
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(