"The core of the rocket, which China launched April 29, has been predicted to come back to Earth "around May 8,"" ~ US Space Command businessinsider.com/us-tracking-un… Possible locations of landing of China's space junk throughout 8 May (thread).
@threadreaderapp unroll please and thank you

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Pia: The Ghost of Dr Carl Jensen

Pia: The Ghost of Dr Carl Jensen Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Cecalli_Helper

May 2
#Opa!!! @UCLA Have you lost your mind?

Hold them accountable @ACLU

UC Board of Regents 1/

UCLA

Gene Block
Darnell Hunt +

Hold them All Accountable @UCLA 3/3 Rubber Bullets 😱 ucla.edu/about/leadersh…

Read 4 tweets
Apr 21
"Debating @UNRWA’s Future: Navigating Educational Reforms in Gaza" @UN @antonioguterres @UNICEF @alhaq_org @AlMezanCenter @majedbamya @hzomlot @StanleyCohenLaw @AlJazeera @truthout @MWLOrg_en #edu

Disgusting how israel inserts itself at every turn... themedialine.org/mideast-daily-…

How many people named Clint Van Winkle can there be? Is he Islamaphobic?
"UNRWA Is a ‘Horror Show’ With Jew-Hatred at Its Core, House Committee Is Told" by CLINT VAN WINKLE themedialine.org/top-stories/un…
Read 5 tweets
Mar 24
"The Good Fight - Season 4 Episode 02: The Gang Tries to Serve a Subpoena" ends with a small business getting razed even though there was a court order halting that action. Reminded me of day I saw a parcel of a proposed development in Cotati getting 1/gomovies-online.cam/watch-tv-show/…
bulldozed even though City Council and Planning deliberations were still in effect and no permits to clear the land had been issued. I, and everyone fighting that development in our small town, were incredibly upset that a corporate power thought they could run roughshod over 2/
City, County and State regulations, our tightknit community, and sensitive ecosystem they disrespected. But, my anger at that incident is nothing like the anger I have now about israel doing exaclty the same thing to #Gaza #Palestine and Palestinians. Exactly who do these 3/
Read 5 tweets
Mar 19
I am deeply disappointed by my birth country, the United States. I am a second generation American having grown up with 'American' values. Born in '61. Parents introduced me to protesting for human rights, early on. And, I am deeply disappointed by American politics now. 1/🧵
My parents weren't the 'run of the mill' folks, no. They cared about others. And they taught me to care, especially when our human rights, anywhere, are threatened by oppressors, profiteers, or others who seek to 'extract' what they can for profit. 2/
When I see lies, hpocrisy, propaganda, hidden agendas, bullshit planning not supported by federally approved financial laws, codes, regs, international laws, etc., I kinda get bent outa shape. 3/
Read 5 tweets
Mar 14
Oil rig companies in the Leviathan / Levant fields offshore Palestine (#OPT) have a history which includes violating emissions / discharge agreements. Obviously fining these companies is not effective. 🧵 1/
Noble 👇

"The deadly proximity of the Leviathan gas platform The offshore processing plant, as currently planned, has potentially dire health and ecological consequences" "The wastewater will flow into the sea, no matter what" 2/ blogs.timesofisrael.com/move-the-levia…

"National Outline Plan NOP 37/H For Natural Gas Treatment Facilities Environmental Impact Survey Chapters 3 – 5 – Marine Environment June 2013 Ethos – Architecture, Planning & Environment Ltd 5 Habanai St., Hod Hasharon 45319, Israel" #Leviathan #Levant 3/ miga.org/sites/default/…

Read 6 tweets
Feb 28
@CemetaryCorvid @ZainAbbadi11 I understand that israel's grotesque policies and assaults on Palestinians is deeply painful ... zionists are causing me a lot of anger and anguish as well. I almost joined the US Navy because civilian jobs were scarce in the early 80s. I chose not to because I couldn't betray 1/
@CemetaryCorvid @ZainAbbadi11 my conscience. I was walking to the recruiting station after having shed the 15 pounds they asked me to lose. I was wearing my sister's 'hand-me-down' button up navy pants, feeling really good about myself and then... I thought, WTF am I about to do. Even though there were 2/
@CemetaryCorvid @ZainAbbadi11 no major wars were happening at the time, I knew that if I joined the military, I would be shredding every belief I had about humanity, human rights, and my personal views on how we should be in our lives. On entering their office, I told them I was not going to join & 3/
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(