Sir Dickson Profile picture
May 21, 2021 23 tweets 8 min read Read on X
If you like trust, if you like don't do DNA.

Body go tell you.
They will not rotate your babe like PS4 controller in Jesus name. These ones have deposited so much in someone's fiancee's mouth, mouth dey smell.
She took some knacks for the aisle. Lol
The type niggas call fish brain. "I love my boyfriend. I shouldn'tbe doing this to him" while riding you to glory.
Wife that man is looking after her and the entire family is open to threesome outside. This one would come on Twitter to post "He is so intentional about me" and the church will scream God when 🤡🤡

Brothers, you can't negotiate genuine desire
From knacking one dude to accepting ring from another dude same day.

But hey, She said YES to the LOHL 🤡🤡
This one accepted ring, posted on social media for everyone to salivate and congratulate her, then TRAVELLED to another state the next day to collect weekend knacks 😂😂😂. Your "God When" in the mud. Be careful what you ask for.

Na who dey trust be mumu sha
Married dey para say dem no fuck am. She even booked hotel and wanted to be fucked in the presence of her daughter.

The innocent ones are not yet born
I'm just pitying the Boyfriend. I'm sure he has been intentional all these while.
You accept the love you think you deserve. Babe would insult you and you think money will buy the love that doesn't exist? SMH

You can't negotiate genuine desire. She is either into you or not. Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop 🤦‍♂️
She was pregnant, she was getting married and she still took the pregnancy to fuck someone else.

It can't be certain the child is for the husband. Baba don buy market. If you like, don't do DNA test ooo
"I love a man who is intentional" in the mud.

"Celibacy" in the mud. Another dude was chowing.

Married and still looking for closure penis 😂😂
Are you the boo to your boo?
Wife and mother of 4. Pussy so familiar they now introduce her to others as "My baby"
Pastor Mrs and Pastor's daughter dey collect. Oshey Greenleaf 🙌
Werey said years of being faithful. You can't even admit your infidelity yo yourself. SMH
"Happy Birthday to the LOML and best boyfriend in the world." 🤡🤡🤡

God no go shame us
The wedding was same weekend. 2 days later 😊
"He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing...."

Solomon, you lie. Na Solomon kuku talk am, no be God.
It is sad but funny how common this is
It is the last paragraph for me.
See person LOML. SMH

Who don fuck person babe no dey trust woman.
I always wonder if people that marry ladies because they are pregnant are actually certain the baby is theirs. Hero syndrome has killed many people.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Sir Dickson

Sir Dickson Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Wizarab10

Dec 27, 2023
I love this movie so I'm going to do a review.

Firstly, I was impressed when I saw it was a Metro Goldwyn Mayer movie. I had to check again that I played the right movie. There was a fine selection of British-Nigerian cast led by Wale Ojo, Genoveva Umeh and Eku-Edewor. 10/10 Image
Chimezie Imo (Elijah) put on an impressive lead performance and his relationship with Genoveva (Anna) makes one crave for Pre-Independence affection when love was real.

The cinematography and direction was excellent and the story line was great. You should see it.
The movie opened with an old Elijah soliloquizing about his adopted father Rev. Timi Johnson - best graduating student in Cambridge, Guinness Record holder for longest time spent under water, cadet of Her Majesty's Navy and Clergy of the Church of England.
Read 23 tweets
Nov 28, 2023
My Fellow Ashawo and Lovers

Don't say I did nothing for you. You now have the full transcript.

Read 4 tweets
Nov 3, 2023
Here we Go

31. Chat from 4 different married women with kids

Read 20 tweets
Nov 3, 2023
Here We Go

18. Image
Read 17 tweets
Nov 3, 2023
Here We Go

1. Image

Read 16 tweets
Aug 16, 2023
If Blacks did not have white slaves, it because we could not conquer them, not because we were moralists with good virtues and respect for human rights.

We were savages and cruel as everyone else. Survival don't care about morality and man was in a state of nature.
We were killers and slave masters. We buried people alive, fed them to animals, burnt people alive, sacrificed them to gods made of woods and stone. We burnt villages, drank wine from the skull of the conquered and enslaved millions.
We were successful slave masters. We were just not smart enough to build. We were content with being crude and illiterate.

Blacks did not build shit in America. They were just labour. Labour they either bought or earned like every conqueror did in their time.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(