Vijay Patel🇮🇳 Profile picture
Jun 17, 2021 16 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Thread

Today I am writing one more thread that will help you to understand many things very clearly.

Please don't forget to retweet the main tweet after reading this completely.

So Let's Start
1. In 1992 Joe Biden blocked the help of Russia to India in which they were helping India to make a cryogenic engine for India’s space program
2. But India has continued their space program anyhow. 1994 CIA has destroyed all space programs by making false charges against Scientist Nambi Narayan and his team.
3. According to Nambiji, the person who framed him in a fake case was RB Shreekumar among few others.
4. According to NK Sood ( former RAW officer), another person who was also involved was Ratan Sehgal. He was in IB at that time and working for the CIA. He was also very close to former VP Hamid Ansari.
5. In 1995 First lady Hilary Clinton was a special guest at the program of Rajiv Gandhi Foundation in Delhi. Where she announced a new program of 100 million grants for NGOs in the USA and India.
6. In 1997 Clinton family has made NGO Clinton Foundation similar Rajiv Gandhi Foundation. Both of them have a special tie-up after it.

7. There are many donors to the Clinton foundation including Daw Chemicals(Bhopal Gas Kand) and Pfizer!
8. In 2000 SB Shreekumar transferred to Gujrat Police

9. In 2001 Sonia Gandhi Visited the USA and Joe Biden has hosted a lunch for her. Clinton and Biden both belong to the Democratic party.
10. After the 2002 riots in Gujrat, Shreekumar has tried his best to frame Modiji in the Riots cases.

11. After His retirement in 2017, he was projected by Teesta Setalwad and congress against Modiji.
12. Teesta Setalwad had received donations multiple times from the ford foundation and the Indian-born American Chatwal Family.
13. This Sant Chatwal was a wanted criminal for defrauding the bank of India in 1994 but in the USA he was a trustee of the Clinton foundation and very close to the Clinton family.
14. According to Wikileaks, This Sant Chatwal has tried to purchase Akali Dal MPs in the 2008 Case for Vote kand.

15. In 2011 Sant Chatwal has received the third highest civilian award Padma Bhusan!
16. Sant Chatwal was chairman of Indian American Democrats when Joe Biden becomes president of the USA in 2020.

I am not concluding anything here. I have just posted a timeline between 1992 to 2020
I am a freelance researcher and I depend financially on my website and the donation from my followers.

I request you to contribute and help me so I can continue to expose anti-Bharat cartels.

Please. My UPI ID is vgajera@ybl for donations. Thank you so much in advance.
Please tag your favorite twitter handles, so this can be reach to maximum audience
Please find below link. This thread in PDF, so you can share it on other platforms

drive.google.com/file/d/11Pe80C…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Vijay Patel🇮🇳

Vijay Patel🇮🇳 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @vijaygajera

Jul 27
You should not miss this thread.

1. Do you know how Rahul Gandhi and Congress run the protest industry to divide Hindus?

Please read this thread to understand the reality of the protest industry.
2. Meet Congressi Himmat Singh Gurjar. He is very close to Ex-CM of Rajasthan Ashok Gahlot.

3. He is one of the main masterminds behind the Gurjar reservation protest in Rajasthan.
He gets activated just before every Rajasthan election, especially when a BJP government is in Power. Image
Read 16 tweets
Jul 25
Read this extremely important thread.

1. Yesterday, Rahul Gandhi, Jairam Ramesh, and Hooda met with professional farmer protesters.
2. These professional farmer protesters initiated their protest a few months ago, but the Haryana government took action to prevent them from reaching the border.

Now, the high court has ordered to let this professional farmer protester reach Delhi!
3. Let's delve into the origins of this protest, as per the toolkit. It's becoming increasingly clear that this is not a farmer protest but a Congress-led political maneuver!
Read 26 tweets
Jul 25
Important Thread

1. Is Rahul Gandhi and their proxy professional farmer protesters planning to create civil riots in India?

Listen to this professional farmer protester. He said It was decided they would fight on the road while Rahul would fight in the parliament.
2. Yesterday, Rahul Gandhi, Jairam Ramesh, and Hooda met with congress-allied professional farmer protesters.
3. These professional farmer protesters initiated their protest a few months ago, but the Haryana government took action to prevent them from reaching the border.

Now, the high court has ordered to let this professional farmer protester reach Delhi!
Read 27 tweets
Jul 22
Do you know who has filed a petition against the UP government's order to shop owners and hawkers to display their names outside their premises during the Kanwar Yatra season?

1. Read this thread
2. First name is TMC MP Mahua Moitra. I don't need to give details about her, as on SM all know his attitude towards Hindus. Image
3. The second name is DU professor and communist Apoorvanand. He is also accused of anti-Hindu Delhi riots in 2020.
Read 9 tweets
Jul 18

1 Many IAS officers are in the news for their frauds.

But Do you know most so-called activists belong to ex-IAS families?

Let me start with Siddharth Varadarajan, the founder of the propaganda website The Wire, who has US citizenship. Image
2. Siddharth Varadarajan, the founder of The Wire, is the son of IAS officer Muthusamy Varadarajan.
Notably, Muthusamy Varadarajan served as a minister at the Indian High Commission in London from 1979 to 1983. Image
3. Muthusamy Varadarajan was a son of Ombalapadi Appasamy Muthusamy. He was a high-ranking police officer under Britishers. Image
Read 7 tweets
Jul 17

1. Why can't we get rid of terrorism and Naxalism permanently?

The answer to this question will shock you to the core, and believe me, you won't find it anywhere else. So, read this now👇.
2. Let's start this thread with this trailer of the Bastar Movie.

It has shown how Maoists killed our 76 CRPF men in 2010 and how a celebration happened in JNU.
3. In 2006, Congress leader and tribal leader Mahendra Karma started a Salwa Judum movement.

In which local people get training and support from the state government to fight against Naxals. Image
Read 24 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(