And I looked really fucking hot 😘 Image
thanks for the excuse to show how hot I looked on my wedding day! 😘 Image
Here’s one of my favorites: Image
I mean. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with celia

celia Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @_celia_bedelia_

Sep 24
My hottest hot take to rile up the goddesses: Periods do more harm than good for our bodies and unless we’re actively trying to get pregnant, for the majority of us, there’s absolutely no need to have one.
The problem is so many people are just bio-essentialist assholes that think (wrongly) our periods do something for us, but the reality is, they usually just tell us we’re not pregnant. If you see us as only baby-makers, I can see why you’d have a problem with this.
If you see us as more than just a uterus with legs, then you don’t have a problem with this. We’re more than a uterus. More than our ability to gestate and give birth and be a mother.
Read 5 tweets
Aug 12
I’m not an expert on political appointees but because of my work in housing, I’m familiar with the HUD appointees for the NY regional office. It’s a perfect example of the difference between the Biden and Trump admins. 🧵
The HUD regional administrator appointed by Trump was Lynn Patton - Lynn had no federal government experience, no housing experience…no qualifications. Literally - she planned weddings. It was a gift appointment.
Let’s get to Biden - his appointment for HUD regional administrator? Alicka Ampry-Samuel. An attorney and former NYC council member from the Bronx who started her career working with supportive services agencies funded by HUD.
Read 5 tweets
Aug 4
I regret to inform all of you in order to shit in a public women’s restroom, you will be required to provide your karyotype testing at the door to a TERF from England named Joan, who took one genetics class in high school.
Joan will review your test. Check your id. And then determine if your test was done appropriately. Only upon receiving a stamp in your shit passport, are you able to use a women’s restroom.
If there is ANY question, Joan will perform a strict and invasive genital inspection.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 1
As someone who is EXTREMELY good at shopping, telling a fat person how easy it is to find clothes because they can just go to (insert plus size store here) is just so fucking insulting. Finding clothes as a fat person is stressful, frustrating, and often embarrassing.
Sometimes, you just buy the biggest size online and hope to fuck it fits. (It doesn’t). Don’t even get me started on the biggest size in-store - because you hope it’s just oversized enough to fit you normally.
And don’t get me started on “it’s more expensive to make extended sizes” because I see all the oversized shit brands make.
Read 6 tweets
Apr 23
Homelessness should not be criminalized! People experiencing homelessness need HOUSING. The majority of unhoused persons are:

1. Youth aging out of foster care (especially Black & Brown lgtbq+)
2. Seniors priced out of housing
3. Persons with severe & persistent mental illness.
No, unhoused persons would not “rather” live in a tent outside! They’d rather have safe & adequate housing with the amenities and services they need to thrive.
The public housing/voucher model doesn’t really work for the majority people experiencing homelessness because the overwhelming majority of them need more services to remain permanently in housing.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 2
I’ll be glad to, John!

In order to get officially diagnosed with endometriosis, we must first endure, on average, 10 years of being dismissed by medical professionals who tell us things like “just diet & exercise” & you’ll be in less pain - even at our thinnest/most fit. 1/
2/ were often told that the pain is in our heads or it’s “normal” to have periods cramps - even though for the majority of us, our pain is near-constant & debilitating.

About 2 years ago, I finally brought up to my gynecologist I often had pain during sex/inserting tampons
3/ the first thing we did was a transvaginal ultrasound - which usually CANNOT diagnose endometriosis, but can rule out other things like fibroids, cancer, cysts. Very rarely can you see endometriosis on a TV ultrasound.
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(