J Michael Waller Profile picture
Jul 24, 2021 8 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Nobody has refuted any of my allegations and facts about #GETTR founder Miles Guo Wengui being an agent of the Chinese Communist Party with his cash coming from the mainland. We gave Guo the opportunity to do so at trial on April 22, but he kept pleading the Fifth Amendment.
Guo is asked in federal court about money he gets from Communist China. He keeps pleading the Fifth. This was in the Southern District of New York, April 22, 2021.
The New York Supreme Court concurred with my argument that Miles Guo Wengui had to plead facts about what I said about him. Guo did not plead facts. The court agreed with me. jmichaelwaller.com/wp-content/upl…
#GETTR founder Miles Guo Wengui built his fortune with the Communist Chinese Ministry of State Security. He was open about this for a long time. He refused to say in federal court last April whether he was still a Chinese state security asset.
Miles Guo Wengui, who founded #GETTR, kept a close personal relationship with his patron, former Communist Chinese Deputy Minister of State Security Ma Jian. His daughter went to New York Univ with Ma Jian's daughter. (Yes, the US lets the children of top CCP spies study here.)
I told the New York Supreme Court, "It is safe to say that Guo Wengui is a Communist Chinese spy."

The court ruled that I did not defame Guo. Guo did not appeal. #GETTR jmichaelwaller.com/wp-content/upl…
Miles Guo Wengui's first "operation" in the United States was to harass Chinese dissidents who opposed the CCP. I presented evidence to the court that Guo said that they should be killed. (Later, Guo founded #GETTR.)
Miles Guo Wengui told senior CCP and Ministry of State Security officials in 2017 that his wife and children should be taken back to China, and that if his employees and niece broke CCP law, "You can execute them by firing squad." Months later, he teamed up with Steve Bannon.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with J Michael Waller

J Michael Waller Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @JMichaelWaller

Aug 15
In a 62-page ruling, a federal magistrate judge agrees with @dominionvoting and sacks attorney Stefanie Lambert from defending @PatrickByrne from Dominion.

Case 1:21-cv-02131-CJN-MAU.

The judge is with the squeaky-clean US District Court for the District of Columbia.

What is in the emails being produced in discovery that Dominion wants to keep secret?Image
@dominionvoting @PatrickByrne Download the 62-page PDF of the court decision siding with Dominion to sack Patrick Byrne's attorney, Stefanie Lambert.

I have posted this on my Academia account in the public interest so that people may download it for free. I am not party to this case. academia.edu/122888005/DOMI…
What is in those Dominion emails that is so damning that the company is pulling out all the stops to prevent their disclosure?

Could it have to do with @Smartmatic? Could it be related to election fraud? Did someone at Dominion commit a crime? What do you have to say, @dominionvoting?Image
Read 4 tweets
Aug 13
🧵 Breaking: @Smartmatic President and COO Roger Piñate has surrendered to US authorities in Miami to face federal grand jury charges of international corruption and bribery.

El Nuevo Herald has the story. elnuevoherald.com/noticias/flori…
@smartmatic The @Smartmatic co-founder and executive put up $8.5 million in bail, but did not enter a plea of guilt or innocence, according to the Nuevo Herald, because he says he doesn't have a "permanent attorney."
@smartmatic Second @Smartmatic executive charged in the same international corruption and bribery crime: Jorge Miguel Vásquez, vice president of development.

He pled not guilty to international corruption and money laundering charges and was freed on $1 million bail.
Read 8 tweets
Aug 10
🧵 Here's the US federal grand jury indictment against @Smartmatic President & COO Roger Piñate and the others.

This is a 31-page document. All images will appear in this thread. Image
@smartmatic 2). Pages 2-5 of the Smartmatic indictment.

@smartmatic 3). Pages 6-9 of the Smartmatic indictment.

Read 10 tweets
Aug 10
🧵 Let's crowdsource some answers to these five questions, one at a time. I welcome @Smartmatic CEO @antoniomugica to help us out, for transparency's sake:

1) Did the Venezuelan engineers of the Delaware-incorporated Smartmatic, including Mugica and Roger Piñate, create the software to help Hugo Chavez cheat his way out of the 2004 recall referendum? (1/5)Image
@smartmatic @antoniomugica 2) The following year, in 2005, did Smartmatic buy Sequoia (which controlled 22 percent of the US electoral market) and if so, where did it get the cash? (2/5) Image
@smartmatic @antoniomugica 3) Was Sequoia, with its Smartmatic software developed for Hugo Chavez, sold to Dominion in or about 2010 and involved with the Philippine elections that year?
Read 6 tweets
Aug 8
President of Smartmatic is among four indicted today by federal grand jury for bribery and fraud related to electronic voting systems.

DOJ names Roger Alejandro Piñate Martinez in the news release, but does not identify him as president of Smartmatic. justice.gov/opa/pr/four-me…
Smartmatic says its Presdident Piñate "played a critical role in planning and executing the world’s largest election using optical scanners (in the Philippines) and in Smartmatic winning the largest election contract in US history (in Los Angeles)." smartmatic.com/us/team-member…
Smartmatic President Piñate, indicted today for bribery and fraud, "co-founded Smartmatic with two partners. In the 20 years since he has been responsible for carrying out successful projects in the USA, Latin America, Europe and Asia," the company says.
smartmatic.com/us/team-member…
Read 23 tweets
Jul 29
🧵 Former top @USAID official testifies to Congress:

"our foreign aid budgets have grown so large that our federal agencies can no longer fulfill their management and oversight duties to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of taxpayer funds. A powerful and politicized aid industrial complex lobbies Congress to achieve two self-serving goals – secure ever larger foreign aid budgets and stymie aid transparency and accountability." @HeritageImage
🧵Former top USAID official on how radicals in foreign aid sector aid America's enemies:

"Worse, the [foreign aid] sector has been taken over by a fringe group of radicals unrepresentative of America, who undercut the effectiveness of our aid programs, and damage the American brand overseas to the benefit of Communist China, Putin’s Russia, Iran and its proxies, and other global actors that mean to do us harm."
🧵Trump administration had a plan to use American leverage to combat Communist China worldwide.

Instead, Biden's USAID chose to collaborate with friends of the Chinese Communist Party: USAID "has teamed up with foundations that partner with Communist China such as the Bezos Earth Fund..."Image
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(