Sisu van Hellberta Profile picture
Aug 22, 2021 11 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Chris Scott from the Whistle Stop Cafe spoke at this packed unmasked “Alberta Unity Project” event in Grande Prairie this weekend where they discussed Alberta becoming its own country. It was live-streamed on the cafe’s FB page. #covidab #gp
They had a bus to the event. Because why not share confined spaces for hours during the explosion of new cases of “the flu.”
Dennis Modry makes it clear the Alberta Unity Project is about a pipe dream: Alberta becoming its own country.
Modry claims the country of Alberta would become the healthiest and most prosperous country in the world. Seems a bit delusional as Delta explodes here. He claims we would have the number one GDP in the world because 15 years ago we were number 2.
Dr. Roger Hodkinson finally admits what we all knew: he’s not an expert in virology. He’s not an expert in anything.
Even though he’s only an expert in “common sense” he also says he has a CV as long as his arm and is super mad at Snopes and the colleges of physicians for denigrating him. He says he calls Snopes “decomposing maggots.”
Oh he also includes AP as decomposing maggots. Unique take on how the pandemic started for someone who claims not to be a conspiracy theorist. You’re only a conspiracy theorist if you think the virus (that’s not a problem) was released by Fauci on purpose.
Hodkinson goes on to say masks don’t work and mandates don’t work...because the virus is airborne. And death is inevitable so why try to stop it ever I guess?
He says the “gurus” say if we had all done nothing the virus would be gone by now. Yes, people would have died but he insists he’s not callous. He’s “caring.”
There’s a lot more from this event but that’s all I have the stomach for this morning with 4.42 million deaths from covid already worldwide and many more people struggling with long covid. I may Tweet more clips later. Enjoy your Sunday.
430 people and more of these planned.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Sisu van Hellberta

Sisu van Hellberta Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @sisuvanhell

May 3
Miranda Courts went live last night from the Lloyminster convoy camp because she's so angry more people aren't showing up. Throughout the live she struggles with why they don't have the millions she believes supported the convoy behind them now. #convoywatch
Miranda is upset & jealous that the "big names" like Ron & George can pull more people to their carbon tax protest events by Lacombe than she can to Lloydminster. Even her followers are starting to wonder if they're "missing" something.
Sitting by herself for hours at the carbon tax protest site, Miranda Courts has concluded the problem is "non-Canadians" & that white blue collar people are the ones being oppressed. She knows that sounds racist & doesn't care. (White nationalism alert.) #convoywatch
Read 12 tweets
Apr 3
People wonder why I'm personally invested in following the convoy drama. A big reason is I started off reporting on some of them during covid while stringing for the Smoky River Express, covering High Prairie to Peace River. Freedom George is from High Prairie. A local.
Bob Blayone, another fixture on the Alberta anti-vaxx scene, is from Peace River. My longtime hometown now. I had to cover his failed attempts to decide the fate of our airport, which morphed into anti-mandate rallies, a failed run for council, & the "freedom" movement.
One of Bob's personal friends & a woman he has consistently platformed is Nancy O'Neill, who George interviews here on his latest live from Cochrane. Nancy is infamous in Peace River bec she was convicted of child abuse - of her own kid. Sometimes I see her at the grocery store.
Read 12 tweets
Feb 28, 2023
So today Grande Prairie's angriest son Elliot "Moose" McDavid & his cronies were supposed to storm council again with their concerns about 15 minute cities after finally figuring out how to get added to the agenda and speak.
As you can see from this video McDavid posted to Meta, they had hundreds of upset people out to a pre-meeting - but oddly there's no word yet how many attended GP County Council's meeting today at 10 am. m.facebook.com/story.php?stor…
However, you can check out the county's responses to their concerns in the agenda for today - and they're kind of hilarious. Elliot McDavid was ANGRY they were changing the Reeve into a Mayor and making the county a 15 minute city. Not happening:
Read 8 tweets
Feb 27, 2023
Nancy O'Neill of Peace River was sentenced today for the two counts of assault she was found guilty of Jan. 30. Judge Thietke granted her conditional discharge. O'Neill will be on probation for a year & must complete parenting courses & community service.
O'Neill showed up in court today with a red handprint painted on her mouth. She is not indigenous. She is married to an indigenous man & has been living on reserve. She had put cards with an image of herself with the same paint on local cars.
O'Neill has previously held "press conferences" with Bob Blayone & the Independence Party. She was accompanied in court today by a handful of local "freedom convoy" supporters who are also supporters of the Independence Party.
Read 9 tweets
Feb 26, 2023
Infamous Freeland harasser Elliot McDavid livestreamed from the #convoy through Dawson Creek back to Grande Prairie today. He plans to storm the GP County meeting again Monday to stop them from turning it into a 15 min city. RCMP will be there.
Elliot & convoy friends make it clear they believe Canadian elections have been rigged for years, and they will "displace" the "tyrants" in charge. #convoywatch
Elliot is really, really proud that his group scared Grande Prairie County council - even though he clearly had no idea the first time that they needed to be added to the agenda to present. Isn't there a special word for intimidation with political aims?
Read 4 tweets
Feb 15, 2023
Deputy PM Chrystia Freeland's Grande Prairie harasser Elliot McDavid has a Valentine's Day message for you as he drives (distracted) to Winnipeg to join the rest of the #convoy . He's going to fight "the degenerates." #dogwhistle
He lays out a plan to "take back small towns" and instill "moral" councillors with his values. He "protested" families going to drag story time at the Grande Prairie Library a few days ago so we know exactly what those values look like. #grandeprairie
Not content to only harass people in Grande Prairie. Elliot and his hatriot friends flooded a Grande Prairie County council meeting because they were furious about ...a Smart Cities application. "I'll DIE before I quit putting pressure on," McDavid says.
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(