Hans Tino Hansen Profile picture
Sep 13, 2021 10 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Tråd: Diskussionen om hvilken klub der er Skandinaviens største er et tilbagevendende spørgsmål. Jon Dahl Tomassons udtalelse om at MFF er størst i Skandinavien starter den igen. Man kan vurdere det ud fra mange kriterier og jeg vil opremse nogle i det følgende 1/8 #fcklive
Nationale mesterskaber. Her har Rosenborg flest med 26 overfor MFFs 24 og FCKs 12. Hvis man ser på antal vundne fra 2000 ligger FCK og Rosenborg side om side med 12, hver. 2/8
Vurderer man på resultater i Europa er der en række forskellige parametre man kan vurdere ud fra. Hvis man starter med hvilken klub der er nået længst i Europa, så der uden sammenligning MFF med finalen i mesterholdenes turnering i 1979. 3/8
Hvis man ser på deltagelse i UEFA gruppespil så fører Rosenborg med 16 gange (heraf 11 i CL) foran FCK med 14 (heraf 4 i CL) og med MFF sidst med 6 gruppespil (heraf 3 i CL). 4/8
Hvis man måler på hvor mange point klubberne har optjent i Europæiske fodbold, så kommer FCK ind på en klar førsteplads på både UEFAs 2021 5-årsliste og på 10-årslisten med en placering som nr. 35 henholdsvis 48 i Europa. 5/8
Endnu en parameter er antal tilskuere og herunder solgte sæsonkort og her ligger FCK i front. De sidste par sæsoner er dog meget svære at sammenligne på grund af nedlukning og restriktioner, så seneste brugbare sæson for tilskuere er 2019. Sæsonkort cirkatal 6/8
"It is the economy stupid"... Her er tallene noget sværere at sammenligne, da der ikke er fælles standard for fodbolddelen. Her har der også været udfordringer på grund af COVID-19, men uanset kommer FCK bedst ud på både omsætning (undtagen 2020) og egenkapital 7/8
Konklusionen er at det er svært at konkludere så længe man ikke i fælleskab har defineret hvad der er vigtigste kriterier i forhold til at være ”størst”. At man er den eneste klub i CL i en sæson gør det nok ikke alene.... 8/8
bt.dk/fodbold/jon-da…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Hans Tino Hansen

Hans Tino Hansen Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @HthHans

Apr 9
#OTD 9 April 1940
Colonel Bennike, commander of the 🇩🇰Danish 4th Regiment refused to follow the order to surrender. To him the only correct decision was to go to Elsinore and board ships to transport his men to Helsingborg, 🇸🇪Sweden to continue the fight against the Germans 1/5 Image
He had issued orders to march to Elsinore, but both due to some officers questioning his orders and other delays, only half of the 11th Battalion made it to the ships and was transported to Helsingborg
(Photo from Elsinore 9 April 1940) 2/5 Image
At Helsingborg the much baffled Swedes was “invaded” by a colonel who was not to give up the fight against Germans. As it happened Sweden had not mobilised and large parts of Southern Sweden was largely undefended, which meant the Danes was a surprising but welcome addition 3/5 Image
Read 6 tweets
Feb 11
🧵Trump's "NATO death" speech: Even if my conclusion in the below analysis about scenarios for war with Russia in combination of US withdrawal from Europe was ominous, I had not expected it to go potentially straight to the most negative outcome. 1/11
olfi.dk/2024/02/01/dan…
The baseline assumption is a war with Russia 2-5 years following the end of a war in Ukraine or the old assumption of a 10-year warning in combination with a US withdrawal from Europe. It would either be "Trump" swift or gradual due to e.g. a strategic shift to the Pacific. 2/11
The first worst case scenario is a war from 2027 in combination with immediate US withdrawal from 2025 to 2029 following a Trump election. This will leave no time to replace US capabilities and even basic Danish capabilities for Article 5 will not be ready perhaps save F-35. 3/11
Read 13 tweets
Mar 27, 2023
The Danish Army has a critical deficit of contract soldiers and cannot sustain combat capability at brigade or battalion-level according to the Deputy Commander of the Danish Army, Brigadier Lyhne. As I see it, besides the critical lack 1/6

nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2023-0…
of soldiers, the structure of the army after decades of reductions is the main reason. Today, even if there are 2 brigades on paper, only the 1st is supposedly to become a combat ready formation. With only 3 combat battalions, the brigade cannot sustain prolonged periods of 2/6
deployment of a battalion on a 6 month rotation basis. The 2nd Brigade consists of one armoured (providing tanks for the 1st Brigade), one recon and one light infantry battalion, and can only partly support deployments. This is in contrast to the earlier structure of 3/6
Read 6 tweets
Feb 11, 2023
🧵 The Leopard 1A5 is - as I have been arguing since April 2022 - a fine addition to the Ukrainian tank fleet and matches older Ts while also being able to act as infantry support. @CorporalFrisk has a fine analysis below + 4 tweets on my idea development from April 22 to now 1/5
The initial idea was generated back in April 2022 when the initial request from Ukraine and discussions with KMW and FFG emerged, but had no political support in Germany stopped the process. 2/5
In September, I launched the idea to have a Danish acquisition of the ex-Danish Leopard 1A5DK, which got wide distribution and support - also outside the twitter world ;-) (even if the numbers were wrong - should have been 99 - we used to have 230) 3/5
Read 6 tweets
Jan 21, 2023
The sudden apparent blind selection of replacement capacity for the CAESAR 155mm howitzer in Denmark after the donation to Ukraine does not make sense. Denmark is forming a medium heavy infantry brigade and in NATO planning we are to deliver a heavy infantry brigade by 2032. 1/6
The French CAESAR system, which is an excellent wheel-based long range artillery system as witnessed in Ukraine, was selected due to specifications developed after our mechanized brigade capacity was dropped (2004) and prior to the decision to - partly - re-build the capacity 2/6
The specifications were developed prior to June 2012 when the army operated out-of-area in Iraq/Afghanistan and needed a deployable system. In December 2014 the Israeli system ATMOS from Elbit actually won, but due to political issues ATMOS was dropped in favour of CAESAR. 3/6
Read 7 tweets
Jan 15, 2023
19 ex-Danish Piranha IIIH APCs are being delivered to Moldova by Germany as part of a military support package from Germany.
Thread 1/4
army.md/?lng=2&action=… ImageImageImage
Denmark announced in April 2022 it would donate between a number of Piranha III to Ukraine (about 20-25 APCs), but this was blocked by Switzerland in June 2022 2/4 srf.ch/news/schweiz/w…
Denmark originally had 92 Piranha IIIC (incl 16 ambulance and 4 signals) and 22 Piranha IIIH (all infantry APC). The Piranha III were extensively used in Iraq and Afghanistan and has now been replaced by Piranha V in the Danish Army. (P: L.Holst and O. Andreasen, DK defence) 3/4 ImageImageImageImage
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(