- Player to avoid
- Worth consideration
- Clean sheet probabilities
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- Wildcard

#FPL #FPLCommunity
GW 6 Notes - Teams 📝

💎 Man City - A very impressive win vs Chelsea, another big game in GW 7. Fixtures look great from GW 8 and on, time to bring in City players.

🔴 Arsenal - Great performance and win in the derby, Saka and Smith Rowe look like superb budget picks.
GW 6 Notes - Players 📝

🔴 Bruno - Missed the penalty, surely Ronaldo takes the next one?

💎 Cancelo - Another 12-pointer for the overlooked fullback who has now started 6/6 games in the PL.

🟡 Sarr - 3 goals in 2 games for the Watford key player. Leeds up next 👀
GW 7 Fixture to target:

🔵 CHE vs SOU

Chelsea go up against the Saints in a game that should result in an easy home win, 50% chance of a CS for Chelsea. This is a great time to bring in Chelsea players, especially considering their great fixtures in GW 8-11 too.
GW 7 Player recommendation:

Antonio Rüdiger has started all of Chelsea’s PL games this season and can be described as the most nailed Chelsea defender. He doesn’t offer much attacking threat but he offers serious CS potential, and he will deliver during this fixture run ⤵️
GW 7 Player to avoid

Diogo Jota played 87 mins against Porto in the UCL, whereas Salah and Mané got taken off early. This, and the fact that Firmino is back and scored twice yesterday makes me believe that Jota will be benched in GW 7. An easy sell if you’re wildcarding in GW 8.
GW 7 Worth consideration:

If you’re thinking about wildcarding, I’d advice saving it for GW 8. The fixture swings look better in GW 8, especially if you want to bring in Man City players and you can smoothly react to the inevitable chaos of the international break.
GW 7 Top 10 Clean sheet probabilities:

CHE: 50%
MUN: 48%
WOL: 43%
WHU: 40%
BUR: 38%
LEE: 38%
ARS: 33%
LEI: 33%
TOT: 33%
BHA: 29%

[@FPL_Salah]
GW 7 Captaincy

1) Romelu Lukaku - 💰11.7
Fixture: SOU (H)

Southampton have overperformed their xGC this season, and I expect Romelu Lukaku to find the net in GW 7. The Chelsea striker has an xGI/90 of 0.88, which should result in goals.
2) Cristiano Ronaldo - 💰12.7
Fixture: EVE (H)

Despite his blank in GW 6, Ronaldo is a good captaincy option this week. Everton aren’t solid defensively, and Man Utd should score a few if they shoot as much as they did against Villa in GW 6 (28 attempts).
3) Michail Antonio - 💰7.9
Fixture: BRE (H)

Antonio scored his 5th goal this season in GW 6, making it 9 goal involvements in 5 games for him. Even though Brentford impressed vs Liverpool they still conceded 3 goals, making Antonio a great captaincy choice this GW.
GW 7 Captaincy - Differential

Ismaila Sarr - 💰6.3
Fixture: LEE (A)

Sarr has now scored 3 goals in 2 games and facing Leeds in GW 7, he’s a good captaincy option. Leeds have averaged an xGC of 2.13 per game this season and Sarr has been involved in almost 60% of Watford’s goals
GW 7 Differential picks:

1️⃣ Raul Jimenez - 💰7.5
Owned by: 4.8%
Fixture: NEW (H)

2️⃣ Dwight McNeil - 💰5.9
Owned by: 0.2%
Fixture: NOR (H)

3️⃣ Emile Smith Rowe - 💰5.3
Owned by: 3.7%
Fixture: BHA (A)
GW 7 Wildcard draft:

If I were to play my wildcard in GW 7, this would likely be my team ⤵️

Note that it has enough money in the bank to bring Trent in when he’s back fit.
Thanks for reading this thread, I hope you found it interesting!

This was the 7th of 38 parts, I will write a GW Thread every week this season. If you liked the format, drop a follow for more threads like this 🙌

♻️ ❤️ appreciated

#FPL #FPLCommunity @OfficialFPL

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with FPL Architect

FPL Architect Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FPL_Architect

Sep 26
GW 6 Thread 🧵

- Fixture to target
- Player recommendation
- Player to keep
- Wildcard
- Tips
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- My team Image
GW 5 Notes - Teams ✍️

⚒️ West Ham - Awful performance and a 3-0 loss vs Chelsea. Avoid all West Ham players for now.

⚪️ Spurs - 3 goals scored and 3.52 xG created vs Brentford. Great fixture run from GW 8, prepare to bring in at least one Spurs attacker.
GW 5 Notes - Players ✍️

🔴 Diaz - 2 goals and 16 FPL pts vs BOU, now up to 51 pts in 5 GWs. He’s in incredible form, but how long can he keep this up?

⚪️ Solanke - Scored his first goal for Spurs and had 1.61 xG in GW 5. Decent pick for wildcarders.
Read 16 tweets
Sep 19
GW 5 Thread 🧵

- Fixture to target
- Player recommendation
- Player to keep
- Tips
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- Wildcard
- My team Image
GW 4 Notes - Teams ✍️

🔴 Arsenal - 3rd CS in 4 games, with only 0.74 xG conceded. Double Arsenal defence seems close to essential from GW 6.

🌳 Nottingham Forest - A win and a CS at Anfield. Undefeated so far this season.
GW 4 Notes - Players ✍️

🟣 Watkins - 2 goals and 13 FPL pts vs Everton. 0.93 xG/90 so far this season.

👕 Haaland - 2 more goals, now up to 9 goals and 54 FPL pts in 4 GWs. Truly an insane start to the season.
Read 14 tweets
Sep 12
GW 4 Thread 🧵

- Fixture to target
- Player recommendation
- Player to keep
- Tips
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- Wildcard
- My team Image
GW 3 Notes - Teams ✍️

🔴 Liverpool - 3rd game, 3rd win, 3rd CS. +7 in total goal difference. Looks very solid so far this season.

🔵 Everton - Up 2-0 after 86 mins, lost the game 2-3. 3 straight losses and 10 goals conceded in 3 games. Terrible start to the season.
GW 3 Notes - Players ✍️

🐝 Mbeumo - 2 goals and 14 pts vs SOU. 3 goals in 3 games now this season, and great fixtures from GW 6.

🔵 Calvert-Lewin - 1 goal and 1 assist in GW 3, and has an excellent fixture run that starts in GW 5. Potential 3rd FWD on WC 4 even?
Read 14 tweets
Aug 29
GW 3 Thread 🧵

- Fixture to target
- Player recommendation
- Player to keep
- Tips
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- Wildcard
- My team Image
GW 2 Notes - Teams ✍️

🔴 Arsenal - Another CS, although a bit lucky this time. Still, it’s worth keeping in mind that they can keep a CS even in tough fixtures.

👕 Man City - 3.34 xG created and 4 goals scored vs Ipswich. Excellent attacking performance, as expected.
GW 2 Notes - Players ✍️

🔵 Palmer - 1 goal, 3 assists and 17 FPL pts vs Wolves. Incredible performance, looked like the Palmer of last season.

🔴 Raya - 2 save points and 4 bonus points in the first 2 GWs this season. Had a total of only 6 BPs in 32 games last season.
Read 14 tweets
Aug 22
GW 2 Thread 🧵

- Fixture to target
- Quansah: Keep or sell?
- Player recommendation
- Tips
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- Wildcard
- My team Image
GW 1 Notes - Teams ✍️

🔴 Arsenal - Very solid performance. Only 0.47 xGC. Still the best defence in the league.

🔴 Liverpool - 2-0 win, with 2.65 xG created and only 0.45 conceded. Good fixtures ahead as well, with 3 home games in the next 4 GWs.
GW 1 Notes - Players ✍️

🔴 Salah - Never doubt the 👑. 1 goal, 1 assist and 14 FPL points in GW 1. Just as good as he usually starts the season.

🦊 Vardy - Back in the PL, and scored immediately. Might become an option at some point, at 5.5m.
Read 15 tweets
Aug 15
GW 1 Thread 🧵

- Fixtures to target
- Fixture runs to target
- Player recommendations
- Player to avoid
- Tips
- Captaincy
- Differentials
- My team Image
GW 1 Fixtures to target 🎯

⚫️⚪️ NEW vs: SOU (H)

This is a perfect fixture to target, especially for Newcastle attackers. Newcastle are usually very good in home games, and Southampton (H) is a fixture primed for goals. Isak, Gordon and Murphy are all very good picks for GW 1.
🔴 ARS vs WOL (H)

Arsenal have the best defence in the league, and kept 18 clean sheets last season. This is, without a doubt, the best fixture to target for CS points in GW1. Arsenal’s first 5 fixtures include 3 difficult games, but this one could easily finish 3-0 to Arsenal.
Read 19 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(