Vijay Patel🇮🇳 Profile picture
Oct 13, 2021 22 tweets 7 min read Read on X
Super Explosive Thread Part-2

1. You must have heard about the 'Giving Pledge' movement started and collaborated by Bill Gates, in which super reach donate their money for charitable activities. But the truth is very different from this.
2. Let me show you the reality.
They don't give away all money for charitable activities. This is just a tax-saving trick where they invest 95% of the total amount and give away just 5% of the total amount.
3. They donate 5% money in a smart way to get a huge return on their 95% investment. Let me show you, how they do it.
4. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) is the biggest donor to World Health Organization after the USA government. Not only that, Bill gates funded GAVI alliance is on 4th number in the donor list.
5. It means WHO is under the huge influence of BMGF in decision and policymaking. In the past, many people have pointed out that BMGF is influencing WHO as per their convenience.
6. In India, Bill Gate's NGO has a partnership with government departments like 'the department of biotechnology' and the 'Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)'
7. These departments are the decision-making bodies of India regarding health including Covid-19. They guide the government on health-related issues.
8. Bill gates have donated about 250 crores to Christian Medical College Vellore. Just imagine how much influence he has in medical research with these types of big donations.
9. From WHO to government bodies, to private medical colleges. He has captured the whole medical ecosystem and put it under his influence. This influence helps him to make a profit on his 95% investments.
10. Now let me show you his investments.
He has created an estimated $200 billion by investing $10 billion.
11. His investment in Covid vaccine companies.
12. In India, his donations
13. Now let me tell you something more serious. He is very well connected with Soros and recently they have bought a covid test kit manufacturing company.
14. As you know Soros has announced a fund to fight against Modi and nationalism. And he is a supporter of the Indian leftist cartel.
15. Soros and Bill Gates funds fact-checkers and left digital media. if anyone tries to expose them, this propaganda machinery helps to silence them.
Pointer institute issues IFCN certificate to fact-checking industry.
16. This fact-checking industry debunks health regarding claims with help of WHO guidelines and rules! isn't it amazing that both are funded by the same people? Social Media giants suspend accounts on reports of these fact-checkers.
17. In India, IT and Pharma companies which are very well connected with Bill Gates have established IPSMF to fund Left propaganda news websites including The Wire, The Caravan, Barkha Dutt, and our Desi fact-checker Alt news!
18. Please Note: I have written this thread to highlight the 'conflict of interest' and how few people have captured the whole health ecosystem for their financial benefits. I am not writing anything against the quality of vaccines or medicines.
20. Please share this maximum and don't forget to retweet the main tweet.

Please tag your favorite big accounts so this can be reached to the maximum number of people.
21. I also appeal to our honorable PM @narendramodi Ji @PMOIndia to look into this and do the needful ASAP
Part 3 will be there very soon

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Vijay Patel🇮🇳

Vijay Patel🇮🇳 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @vijaygajera

May 31
Why was India's Gold in the Bank of England?

1. Did you know the Bank of England operates from a 'private' city, 'The City of London'?

Surprisingly, I am not talking about 'London' city. It's an entirely different one!

Read this Thread👇 Image
2. In 1824/25, Rothschild took control of the Bank of England by supplying Gold during its crisis.

Rothschild had a monopoly in Gold mining, and they were fixing the price of the Gold from their office for the World.
3. The Bank of England is situated in the 'City of London, ' which is a private city different from London. It has its own police, laws, and court!

I will share a documentary on the City of London at the end of this thread, which will help you understand it better. Image
Read 35 tweets
May 31
DARK TRUTH OF EX-PM MANMOHAN SINGH

1. Today, news came that RBI brought back 100 tonnes of Gold from the Bank of England, which Manmohan Singh put in 1991.

Read this thread to know the dubious role of Manmohan Singh, which you will not find anywhere in the media or books. Image
2. In 1990, Manmohan Singh was in England for a secret meeting with Princess Anne(Daughter of Elizabeth II), UNDP head William Henry Draper III, Barber Conable, president of the World Bank, Jim Grant, president of UNICEF, and many other finance ministers. Image
3. They all belong to the Tidewater Associates group, where a few dozen powerful people meet in various countries to discuss their plans with the Tidewater Associates group.
Read 14 tweets
May 29
Super Exclusive and Extremely Important Thread

1. Today, I will show you how leftists, Islamists like Zubair, his organization Altnews, so-called journalists, terrorist outfit PFI, and their foreign partners have been very well connected for years and how they do the planning!
2. An international ecosystem

In Jan 2011, professional leftist activists of India and a few Islamic countries organized a Gaza Caravan to help terrorist Hamas and a few other terrorist organizations! The aim of this caravan was 'Free Gaza.' Image
3. Eight members had boarded a boat in which four people were Indians.

The names of the four Indians are Brigadier Sudhir Sawant, Sheheen Kattiparambil( Jamaat E Islami), Aslam Khan (AISA), and Ajit Sahi from Tehalka.

He has whitewashed the crime of SIMI. Image
Read 24 tweets
May 23
Exclusive investigative Thread

1. I am Unmasking a cartel of communists, Pakistanis, Islamic radicals, Soros, and the Western deep state.

You won't find such investigative report in mainstream media. So You must read it and share this crucial information as widely as possible.
2. Yesterday, Soros, Ford Foundation, and Western deep state-funded OCCRP published a propaganda article against Adani.

It was Witten by Anand Mangnale. Who is Anand Mangnale? Let's see it. Image
3. Anand Mangnale is not a neutral journalist. He is an active Marxist.

Here is the father of Anand Mangnale at the central office of AIKS, the farmer wing of CPIM.
This post has written that Anand, his father, and Jignesh Mevani had a meeting.
Read 24 tweets
May 22
Extremely important thread

1. So this Soros-funded @t_d_h_nair and OCCRP once again came with his propaganda article against Adani and the whole Soros ecosystem is sharing it

Before I explain why this fraud Ravi Nair is targeting Adani, let me show you how fake his article is! Image
2. In this fake article, he is showing Congress protest as a normal protest.

This is the level of his fake article.

When a case was registered in Gujarat against Ravi Nair, Indira Jaising came to save him.

Why?

3. Because NGO of Indira Jaising, Lawyers Collective received 1 crore in just 1 year from Soros.

In my investigative report, I exposed how Soros is involved in the drug business and how he is spending that money to decriminalize drugs and policy-making against drug laws Image
Read 6 tweets
May 18
Super Exclusive Thread:

Exposing 'Project Syndicate"

1. Yesterday The Guardian has published a propaganda article against home minister Amit Shah and PM Narendra Modi. Image
2. The Guardian is part of the Soros and Bill Gates funded 'Project Syndicate' Image
3. This project is a group of 506 media outlets in 156 countries.
The most important thing is that Soros and Bill Gates funds it.
Yes, same Soros who wants regime change in India. Image
Read 23 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(