A partial timeline of what to do if you want to deceive your citizens, and kill tens of thousands from COVID and full hospitals.

Thanks to the efforts of many, Oklahoma has been much more transparent in its data than Florida.

But all can do better.
This is what happens when you hide data from your citizens, ban mask mandates, and ban vaccine mandates.

Plus add about 25% to these counts to count excess deaths, undercounted COVID deaths, deaths from full hospitals, etc.

The @CDCgov not faultless in this data failure, but Florida epidemiologists knew, or should have known, Floridians were not informed of the extraordinarily high infection and death rate in the state.

Of the 10 worst weeks since 5/1/2021, based on excess deaths, 5 were in Florida
One criticism of the @TB_Times article of my original post.

The Florida change in the reporting of weekly death data, greatly deceived Floridians (and the media).

Florida reported to CDC 334 deaths for week ending 8/26, but people were dying at twice normal rate of 3652/day?
So while people had been dying in Florida at a rate of 2000+ COVID deaths and 3000+ excess deaths for multiple weeks, Florida had been reporting weekly deaths which appeared to be in the low hundreds.
The second piece of data on this Florida weekly report published Aug 27?

Deaths: 396

But look back.

2796 actually died the week ending Aug 28. 800-900 other "excess deaths" that week as well.

Epidemiological Best Practices: No
Deception. Yes.
So far, just scratching the surface of active deception in Florida to seemingly intentionally infect a large population in some sick variolation experiment, i.e., vaccination through infection.

The death toll of the @gbdeclaration variolation experiment?

About 30k, and counting
So what to do to counter such active deception?

@CDCgov and State agencies need to publish 7-day averages of daily COVID deaths counted, and also publish a % excess deaths number.

If you knew people were dying at twice the normal rate, would you take more precautions?

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Richard Ward, Esq. 🧪⚙️🇺🇸

Richard Ward, Esq. 🧪⚙️🇺🇸 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RichardWWard1

Nov 21, 2023
Some of us do not want to pick fights Elon.

But do so when given no morally defensible alternative.

There are even larger graveyards filled with COVID-19 dead from disinformation boosted on this platform.

You could put a dent in that, but you choose unwisely.

But it is not too late to change.

You don't have to be the villain.

Choose wisely.

@elonmusk @cb_doge See, a good start.

It is never too late to cease being the villain.

Now keep going.

You can do more.

@elonmusk @cb_doge This is cool too.

I remember when you were mostly cool Elon.

We like the same stuff.

We should, we were born during the same week.

I wanted to be an astronaut back in the '80s.

But let's get back to trying to fix Earth, and not trying to leave it.

Read 4 tweets
Oct 30, 2021
/1 BOTH vaccines AND prior infection provide resistance to COVID-19 infection.

Vaccination MUCH safer than getting an infection though.

With this propaganda blurb, @CDCgov crawls into the gutter with Oklahoma's @SenatorLankford.

Deception for a good cause is not good.

(more)
/2 @CDCgov might think deception for a good cause (getting people vaccinated) might be needed to counter deception for a bad cause (political opportunism by Oklahoma's Lankford inducing anti-vax behavior).

But neither government agencies nor Senators should deceive.
/3 My Oklahoma followers might recall my recent thread discussing how @SenatorLankford grossly misrepresented an Israeli study, saying natural immunity was 27X better, when in reality, its protection in a very limited situation study provided only ~1% additional protection.
Read 26 tweets
Oct 29, 2021
A thread regarding zero-fact type trolls that argue ambiguities to fool the weak minded on COVID (e.g., @GovStitt of Oklahoma).

Concentrating on only one such troll interaction right now, but may expand the thread later.

Here's the initial interaction, hope this thread helps.
So, here's a machine analysis of the attacking account from botsentinel.com.

Obviously, there is concern with @fishinthisweek, with a 61% rating.

But, I can tell very quickly what disinformation this account spreads by hitting the green button.
So, an analysis of top 10 phrases shows that @fishinthisweek concentrates on "natural immunity," instantly flagging him/her as a disinformation account.

Also a conspiracy theorist, based on "dog whistle" words highlighted.

Also speaks in abstract generalities, as circled.
Read 20 tweets
Oct 27, 2021
Why long travel threads when so much to deal with in NOT @HealthyOklahoma.

I need to remember WHY I fight COVIDiots like @GovStitt and @GovRonDeSantis.

Spain and Portugal (where I travel later) among most vaccinated, life now lived safely and well.

Not so in Oklahoma (~50%).
I am journaling my trip from 2 years ago, to remind myself and my Oklahoma friends what life used to be, and what we can return to if we just use common sense, and not throw all caution to the wind.

Live with the virus, like most of EU.

But don't ignore it, like UK, OK, FL...
Living WITH the virus is mostly just:

1) getting vaccinated
2) getting a booster when necessary
3) avoiding poorly ventilated indoor spaces if possible
4) wearing a good mask indoors if you can't

#4 only necessary until low infection level, but even then, still recommended.
Read 4 tweets
Oct 27, 2021
Day 4 was so Oklahoma, and so not. Mountain pass vs cows/horses. A palace vs Rt 66 bar. Though really, Oklahoma has all, if you look hard (Ouachitas, Tulsa’s Philbrook). Hard to give these 19 miles justice in a thread on today’s busy OSDH data day, but I’ll have to make time!
To clarify, this is in Spain on the Camino Madrid, one of the many #caminodesantiago routes. I am posting about my 2019 October/November trip on (exactly) a 2 year time delay.

I will pin my most recent report, unless something really important about Oklahoma and COVID pops up.
Back to trip report. As mentioned yesterday, breakfast was served too late in the morning, and was interesting... It turned out that the youth hostel was quite institutional, and seemed like a place where parents would essentially warehouse unwanted children in the off season.
Read 8 tweets
Oct 26, 2021
Day 3 from Spain 2019: Some of this “positioning hike” VERY similar to Wichita Mtns. in Oklahoma, but big (6000 ft+) mountains loom. Short day to just past Cercedilla, because next stretch is quite long without services as you go through a high pass. (More)
This stretch of trail is the playground of Madrid, with lots of bikes and people walking (sometimes not so friendly) dogs. I was walking with purpose--I needed a good rest before the climb the next day, so not many pictures. (more)
But I should have taken some time in Cercedilla, a large tourist ($$) town, because my hostel...had no dinner. I walked up to a hotel/restaurant, not open. Ate out of a vending machine and some emergency food. (more)
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(