I was going to answer individually but, shockingly, Atlanta fans vocabulary is really limited so they just repeat each other. Here's my response.

Yes I: am fat, have blue bangs, could eat more salads

No I: am not a guy, white, going to fuck myself/die

Oh! And...
For those simply tweeting my profile pic I feel bad that you can't use your words so here's some more for you to choose from so I don't get bored. Again.

Thanks for the chance to look at some really great memories!
There you go.

And one last thing.

When you come for me you have to come correct. You haven't been so quit wasting my time and my battery.

STOODIS

🖤

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Frances *Deadly SoverAuntie* Danger

Frances *Deadly SoverAuntie* Danger Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FrancesMFDanger

Apr 22
It's oklahoma land run day so I'm going to tell you a story about how I was forced to celebrate it in grade school. 🧵1/4

We had a land run reenactment. They taped off parts of the black top parking lot into squares and Image
when they blew a whistle all the kids in my grade ran to stake a claim on a square.

Except me.

As the only Native in my grade I was made to stand to the side and play "Indian".

oklahoma is home to 39 Native Nations, many forced here under the indian removal act.
You are on stolen land and to celebrate the land tun is to celebrate that theft and the ongoing genocide of Native Nations.
Read 4 tweets
Dec 29, 2022
CW: Native genocide

Today is the anniversary of the largest mass shooting in American history, Wounded Knee, a massacre on December 29, 1890 that has been relegated to history as a "battle". 🧵

#rememberWoundedKnee #WoundedKneeMassacre
#woundedknee
The Wounded Knee massacre saw 250-300 disarmed Lakota slaughtered. Half that number were women and children.
A father found his wife dead, shot through the breast that still had their 22 day old baby suckling it, filling the child's mouth with blood rather than mother's milk. The baby died a few days later.
Read 10 tweets
Dec 27, 2022
Today is the 160th anniversary of the largest mass execution in u.s. history, carried out on the orders of The Great Emancipator, abraham lincoln.
In 1862 Minnesota was considered the new frontier. White settlers had been pushing Dakota Indians further west, making false promises of peace and breaking treaties amongst both groups. The u.s. promised to deliver food and supplies to the Dakota
as partial payment for their giving up their lands to whites. Corralled into reservations and limited to their traditional ways of hunting, the Dakota were being starved purposely.
Read 9 tweets
Nov 13, 2022
Citizenship of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma and the Pretendian Hit List Attack on Sovereignty: 🧵

In May '21 The Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma submitted to and got approval from the department of interior to update their constitution,
removing the "by blood" requirement for enrollment.

doi.gov/pressreleases/…

Why then is Jackie still talking about the blood quantum of an enrollee in order to invalidate their Indigeneity?
To enroll in Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma in most cases one has to be a lineal descendant of an ancestor listed on the Dawes Final Rolls of Citizens and Freedman of the Five Civilized Tribes.

No blood quantum required.
Read 17 tweets
May 28, 2022
andrew jackson signed the Indian removal act today in 1830. You may remember it from not being covered in your history class, or as the thing that happened so "oklahoma" can celebrate Land Run Day, or
as that time that gave you a great, great grandma who was maybe an Indian princess probably and also gives you have permission to wear headdresses at music festivals.
It was really just the crowning effort of extermination from the architect of Native genocide who is celebrated on your $20 bill even though it cost so very many their families and their lives as the the largest genocide in US history, a genocide that continues today.
Read 6 tweets
May 27, 2022
I have been trying to wrap my brain around #Uvalde and come up with words about how horrific it is, how these executions are unacceptable, how we as a people are irretrievably broken if we don't do something to stop this immediately. 🧵
I keep coming back to those #UvaldePolice officers who not only didn't run towards the danger like everyone believes they should but in most cases do not but who forcibly detained parents who wanted to save their children, a task those cowards refused to do.
I was reading some Twitter threads about the drills that kids as young as 5 go through to prepare for an active shooter situation and they are training them to throw books and desks at a shooter if they get into the classroom.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(