masking 1.5 years
teleworking 1.5 years
alcohol bans
months of curfew
police beating demonstrators
QR fundamentalism

and now this ??

Bottom figures: panic why? Image
2/ NL will now punish the unvaxxed with 2G to protect them.

Those are mainly below 35. The healthy young future of NL. Do you see how they need to be protected? Image
3/ Therefore the young and children need to "urgently" be vaccinated, although this data should make you wonder why. ImageImage
4/ But NL was rewarded for all this or not?

I fail to see it. I don't read news nor watch TV. I read data. That's my destiny as scientist. I fail to understand what people are thinking around me. Image
5/ But SWE must have failed totally?

Without lockdowns, everything should have collapsed. 10x deaths forecast!

I fail to see it. NL is worse.

2020 SWE (left) versus 2020 NL (right). Age adjusted mortality rate by age group.

15-64y top
65-74
75-84
85+ bottom Image
6/ NL: It was the worst pandemic since 100 years. We needed to lock down the children and the healthy to protect them. Is this plausible?

I fail to see it.

7/ But Sweden killed people. Their neighbours did much better. No they did not.

The neighbours like DNK need to ask themselves: why do "kill" people 3 years earlier on average? ImageImage
8/ But Finland. See above. 2 years worse life expectancy. You need to have people in the elderly bin in order to make the all age excess possible with the Simpson's illusion (btw. the reason for most panic). Even worse, use z-scores to compare countries.
ImageImage
11/ But let's also look to the "holy land" of this new lockdown religion. USA. They must have done better?

No, Sweden outperformed everyone. Without radical measures. No masking. Not blaming children. Not depriving them from school. Not masking them. ImageImage
12/ But Portugal did the MOST stick measures, are 98% vaxxed, and finally did better was a remark from a Dutch gentleman. @Theunis48

He did not like being falsified.

They want lockdown. Are they (the old vaxxed) scared of children and young citizens?

ImageImage
13/ Related "pandemic of the unvaccinated" panic blog, and how MSM and politics fail in math.

14/ Could this be an issue in NL?

left: NL population increase since 1970 in the 75+ group: 300%
right: ICU capacity NL since 1970: -50%

Could it be a problem? @hugodejonge Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Orwell2024🏒

Orwell2024🏒 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @orwell2022

Oct 9, 2023
1/ Important. ERA5 is a weather model, not a measurement. This summer field tests revealed: rural areas suffer heat bias due to urban heat pollution, making models/interpolations heat biased.

Here a demo that ERA5 is wrong on the tested location.

Truth ~24C. ✅
ERA5: 28C. ❌
2/ This implies that all temperature aggregations in climate aggregations incorporate the heat bias prevalent in rural areas. This outcome is hardly surprising given that the majority of weather stations are situated in urban or airport environments.
3/ Code to create custom location ERA5 graph: based on:
github.com/planet-os/note…
Read 23 tweets
Oct 1, 2023
Men are women.
Plants don’t need CO2.

Brought to us by the unscientific cult.

Try to grow water plants without adding CO2. Try to grow plants in a fully air sealed greenhouse. And biological men: get pregnant.

They seem to rewrite history. Removing articles. 404 not found.
They also changed the headline now. Added „for now“. Obviously it was not narrative compliant.

Before and after.
Read 4 tweets
Sep 11, 2023
1/ Let's use the linear connection between Mortality and Life expectancy to illustrate the real implications of #netzero.

Energy scarcity will escalate mortality rates as there is no such thing as low energy consumption and high life expectancy.
2/Context: When aiming to determine the Age-Standardized Mortality Rate (ASMR) rather than Life Expectancy (LE), we employ a straightforward relationship:

ASMR = 90 - LE
(valid for ESP2013 population)

However, for those who find it more relevant, we can maintain the LE-CO2 Image
3/ It's important to mention that money is an abstraction of promised future work (energy future). This is why the US dollar is linked to oil; US have grasped this concept.

Rather than $ inflation adjustments, you can express your wealth / income as tons CO2 (or MWh) instead.
Read 12 tweets
Sep 2, 2023
1/ Thanks to the Simpson’s paradox (alle age vaxx rates + all age excess) + spurious correlation (ecological fallacy), the Professor is resurfacing the manipulative fallacy from 2021.

Let’s demonstrate on pre-vaxx year 2020.
@MartinKulldorff
2/ Just to highlight further: the vaccination rate in the age group 65+ where 99% of mortality comes from, is equivalent in almost all European countries and higher than 90%. Image
3/ He’s furthermore using the ecological fallacy, which we can use to make a time machine (called spurious correlation) and have the vaccine given 2021 working in 2019 or earlier.
Read 5 tweets
Jul 16, 2023
1/ Let's go to the source to demonstrate what the IR brightness temperature means and means and what it doesn't.

Shown below is the location (Spain) and day (11th July) under discussion.

~57C. So far so good. But... https://t.co/tIS2n44MYW https://t.co/USTkBQXzZAsentinelshare.page.link/EHWu

2/ Let's now create a historical plot for this location and see if there's anything remarkable happening.

Well, the verdict is in: No.

Surprise, surprise. This is just how the place looks every single year. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Image
3/ So, how does this places look like. Well...

Just a glimpse at the picture and you can practically feel the heat. The mere thought of it is enough to make you sweat. Image
Read 24 tweets
Jul 11, 2023
1/ Struggling to locate accurate water temperature measurements seems challenging. Every time I search, no data available.
Let's give it another shot.
promising, shall we give it a try? https://t.co/PORaFlE0Rzgcos.wmo.int/index.php/en/n…
2/ So many stations. Including ships.

One would think it should be easy to check the actual in-situ water temperature, in order to then compare with the @NOAA SST product.

But is it? https://t.co/02r45ETWv5ocean-ops.org
3/ Let's check Florida. NaN. A disappointingly common result. Next, a ship: nope. I can't find any temperature readings from the Atlantic coast. Interesting. @noaa, is your infrared-based model really accurate? Where can we find reliable calibration for the data.

Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(