Evie: CR QJJ 📖 Profile picture
Nov 13, 2021 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Thread Explaining my Open World Fantasy Epic that is WAY too much but I’ve been working on it for 9 years and it’s my baby:

It’s main focus is that it follows the royal bloodline of an empire from it’s founding, all the way to the modern era!
It has magic, monsters, politics, and more!

As a result of how massive and sprawling the world / lore are, there are 5 “series” worth of content happening at different places along a 10k+ year storyline, starting with series one, which is a creation myth/origin story! Details:
The second series takes place nine hundred years after the founding of said Empire, following it through a civil war / collapse into seven separate and independent nations. Details HERE:
The third series is the CENTRAL series to the entire story, takes place over 7 books, and follows the rebuilding of the empire after it’s collapse—and an epic good vs. evil show down at the same time!
The fourth series is where BABY GIANNI SHOWS UP!! Takes place over 4 books, and follows Sagari’s grandson, Theseus, as he tries to stop the end of the world and ends up inadvertently causing it.
The fifth and final series ends up covering the journey of the birth of a new Royal Dynasty (and with it, a new empire), following the path of Theseus’s daughter, Freya Varro.
There’s SO MUCH MORE about the different countries / families / characters / cultures i could say BUT I think that’s ENOUGH FOR ONE DAY lmao

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Evie: CR QJJ 📖

Evie: CR QJJ 📖 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @CATACLYSMICEVIE

Sep 6, 2023
MDZS AU where Wei Wuxian’s first encounter with the burial mounds comes long before the sun shot campaign. The scars left behind are unseen, and they run as deep as the bonds he will break.

All, except for one.

There are some things in life—and death—that never let go.
Wei Ying doesn’t know how to be any of those things. Not right now.

Not—

Not when he doesn’t know where his mother and father are, and the only thing he /does/ understand is that he’ll never see them again.

“…I’m scared,” he says.

It’s not hard to admit that. Not yet.
The other boy watches him.

Wei Ying can’t tell if he’s a human or a monster. If that’s his real face, or something he’s hiding behind.

“It’s dark,” he mumbles, shivering. “I-I don’t know where I am, and I don’t know how to—“
Read 194 tweets
Aug 12, 2023
Modern AU where Lan Wangji, under a set of circumstances entirely out of his control, is forced to engage in what one might describe as a 'heist.'

His partner in crime, 'Wei Wuxian,' ends up stealing far more than either of them bargained for.

(CW: omegaverse)
"...What do you /mean/ other--we can all smell--!"

"Oh, no," Wei Wuxian rolls his eyes. "You just assumed because I was wearing lifts and carrying myself a certain way, and I /happened/ to smell like an alpha. Nie Huaisang's scented him this morning, I just mooched off of him."
To be fair, even without lifts, he's still /tall/ for an omega, he just isn't almost the same height as Lan Wangji without them.

But the closer he looks, and the more he pays attention...

There /is/ a hint of scent blockers under an already faint alpha scent.
Read 100 tweets
Jun 16, 2023
My business business casual look is like High Femme and my causal Friday look is very masc and it’s throwing my boss through a bit of a loop
Me Monday through Thursday:

Full makeup, hair curled, high heels, tailored slacks and pretty blouses

Me on Friday’s:

No makeup. Hair in claw clip. Jeans. Timberland boots. Collared shirt.
He does a double take every time he has to pass by my desks on Friday because I apparently look that different, which is what I aspire to, but I don’t think he’s aware of what my any pronouns having ass is doing
Read 4 tweets
Apr 25, 2023
Me, watching organization videos: 😃

Influencer: So this how I organize my nightstand

Me: yes girl, show me

Influencer: this is where I put my hand sanitizer

Me: Inspired

Influencer: and my overnight face masks

Me: YESSS

Influencer: and my bible

Me: Image
I'm not an atheist but I was raised in a way where religion is VERY private like if you're not in mass you KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF MAN DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD
Also you know DAMN WELL that your 23 y/o ass ain't reading verses from the bible before you go to bed every night WHO ARE YOU POSING FOR JESUS ALREADY KNOWS
Read 4 tweets
Apr 25, 2023
And now, there's a war. One that Yanli falls in the center of, and--

And he's holding her engagement ring tightly between his fingers, a lump forming in his throat.

"...I would /never/ allow my family to cast you out," he protests, his voice hoarse. "Even your brothers--"
But he stops speaking when Yanli shakes her head, reaching over to take his hand, gently closing his fingers around the metal band.

"I would never expect you to choose between me and your family," she smiles sadly. "And you would never ask me to choose between you and mine."
“Yanli—“

“So,” she leans back. “I’m making that choice for both of us. I hope you can forgive me for it.”

Jin Zixuan swallows, looking down at the ring in his hand. “I…I could forgive you for anything, but…if you don’t /want/ me—“
Read 2661 tweets
Apr 23, 2023
Spite can make you do many things that you couldn’t otherwise. It’s prematurely aged her little brother in many ways.

But it also closes many doors.

Jiang Yanli has always been in the habit of keeping every option open.
She doesn’t always say what she thinks. She doesn’t burn bridges, and she doesn’t make enemies.

That has assigned her many nicknames over the years.

Spineless. Pushover. Coward.

And no one would ever say it to her face, but she’s always been a good listener.
Normally, she would be demure. She would stop in the lobby once she reached the proper floor, give word to the secretary, and politely wait in the chair by the corner.

More like a guest.

Today, she walks directly past without a glance.
Read 2085 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(