artisbrutal2021 Profile picture
Nov 16, 2021 19 tweets 20 min read Read on X
Common Sense Media And The Aspen Institute’s “Beyond Primetime” Kids And Media Conference - 2007

aspeninstitute.org/news/press-rel…

#JeffreyEpstein #AspenInstitute #CommonSenseMedia ImageImage
Geraldine Laybourne sits on the board of Kindercare.

Husband is Kit Laybourne, founder of Nickelodeon ..

KinderCare is owned by Michael Milken and his brother Lowell

Milken > Leon Black .. ImageImageImage
Laybourne couple > MTV, Nickelodean, Children's Television Workshop, Nick Jr., Disney

Milken > Drexel (DBL) > Craig Cogut > Pegasus Capital > McCain Institute funder

Cindy McCain : "We all knew.." ..

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1456789… ImageImageImage
July 2015, Milken brothers sold their company Knowledge Universe Education - "largest for-profit provider of early-childhood education" labusinessjournal.com/news/2015/jul/…

> UK Busy Bees nurseries > Michel Milken :
theguardian.com/money/2015/feb… Image
2013 - Busy Bees nursery set to go global after sale to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan theguardian.com/business/2013/…

"Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan has more than £4.3bn invested in the UK. >

Camelot, the National Lottery operator
Acorn, the special needs schools and fostering co." ImageImageImageImage
Another rabbit hole for another day:

Richard Desmond, Sunshine Coaches, Variety , Jimmy Savile

archive.md/vwBfY

Wonder who's yanking Boris's chain? ImageImageImageImage
Common Sense Media board member >
Gary Knell - Sesame Street, NPR , Aspen, Military Child Education Coalition , Pentagon Memorial Fund , Annenberg School of Communications at USC , Council on Foreign Relations

csreports.aspeninstitute.org/participants-a…

muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Gary_Knell

Sesame Street huh ImageImageImageImage
Coincidentally, I recently did a thread on Sesame Street and the #travisscott satanic ritual, I mean military experiment, I mean hip hop concert at #AstroWorld #ASTROFEST

Common Sense Media >
Gary Knell - Sesame Street, .. Annenberg School of Communications at USC

Disney CEO Bob Iger's wife, Willow Bay, is the DEAN of USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism @MrLilburne

Royal family Theatre 👇👇

'Naive' Harry and Meghan Markle say that they first met in July 2016. I have a theory that it was a year earlier, in Instanbul.

Markle and Misha Nonoo were there for the official opening of Soho House Istanbul. That same week Prince Charles and Harry were there..

#SohoHouse ImageImageImageImage
According to her own blog, Markle met Nonoo in December 2014 at Art Basel 2014

wattpad.com/703480016-the-…

White Cube , Nick Jones, Alexander Gilkes of Paddle8 , Andre Balazs - #Epstein bud ... ImageImageImageImage
In 2013 Princess Eugenie moved to NY to work for Paddle8 hellomagazine.com/royalty/201306…

In 2012 Eugenie visited Women's Interlink Foundation (WIF) with Julia de Boineville

🧵:

I've done a few threads on WIF and a mysterious Newhaven fire ... ImageImageImage
This tweet connects 2 of those WIF threads.. the story is complicated.. the network is complex...

#Newhaven

At one point, the now defunct online auction house Paddle8, seemed to be everywhere..

#SohoHouse #Abramovic #Balazs #TraffickingCharities ImageImageImage
So, has anyone stepped into the void left by Paddle8? Yes, I believe so. Let me explain..

First, meet Samir Ceric CEO and Founder of Debut Contemporary.

Alastair Campbell is a fan.

fadmagazine.com/2013/03/18/mar…
Alastair Campbell at artist Toby Brown's exhibition to raise awareness for Mind charity - Debut Contemporary

artistsandillustrators.co.uk/news/article/1…

President of Mind : Stephen Fry ImageImageImageImage
Debut Contemporary has "a very close working relationship and partnership with the Soho House group", Samir Cedric.

Joachim Hjerpe > Perfect World Foundation > Sarah, Duchess of York - Ambassador en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perfe…
Self-described 'hardcore capitalists' .. ImageImageImage
Andreea Belba and Cosmina Stan are co-founders of Belsta Art and Events belsta.co.uk/about-us/

Clients (include):
European and Saudi royals;
Save the Children - Art Auction for Syrian refugees belsta.co.uk/save-the-child… ImageImageImageImage
Andreea Belba and Cosmina Stan at Hofit Golan's Birthday Dinner

Hofit Golan is an #amfAR gala regular

Hofit Golan & Lizzie Cundy - Global Angels Foundation
globalangels.org/angels/hofit-g… ImageImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with artisbrutal2021

artisbrutal2021 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @artisbrutal2021

May 18
🤔

Multi-talented Johnny worked for the Hilton too, as well as the Intercontinental? Must have many stories to tell.
Read 15 tweets
May 17
And here's Meghan Markle's BFF Markus Anderson at a party in 2011 which was also attended by King Charles portrait painter Jonathan Yeo.

Meghan Markle (R) and guest arrive at the Anti-Defamation League Entertainment Industry Awards dinner held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on October 11, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/big-…

Read 11 tweets
May 17
I knew I was following this guy for a reason, as fashion blogs aren't usually my thing.

Think he'll comment on the other suits? 👇

He's certainly commenting a lot on Ralph Lauren's teddy, I mean, Polo bear. What's up with that? 🍿

Maybe Nacho knows 🤷
Even Piers Morgan brought him to everyone's attention recently. 🍿🍕

"pier's black polo "..🎶

Read 20 tweets
May 17
"Lempicka flourished in 1920s Paris..It was a whirlpool of modernism and opulence, of the avant-garde and of reckless epicureanism"

reckless epicureanism? 🤔

"Lempicka's portraits are also startlingly futuristic, mixing Art Deco's lavishness with the technological hopes and fears of the day. She gave everything a smooth, metallic texture,..her humans look like robots."🍿🤔🎶🌞

Sort of like in the style of the Russian Suprematists?
"The mysterious number 0,10 refers to a figure of thought: Zero, either because it was expected that after the destruction of the old world, the year zero could begin again, or because the artists exhibiting wanted to find the core of painting," Image
Read 15 tweets
May 17
Not a fan.

Wiki: "American singer Madonna is an admirer and collector of Lempicka's work"

Not surprised.
"Other notable Lempicka collectors include actor Jack Nicholson and singer-actress Barbra Streisand." 🤔
"Lempicka's paintings are featured on the UK book covers of Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand." Image
Read 30 tweets
May 16
Allison Pearson has just piped up about Spacey too.. again.. Sharon Stone? Lol. Can you say 'Cannes crowd' any louder?
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(