Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸 Profile picture
Nov 20, 2021 30 tweets 11 min read Read on X
It’s time for a thread of my greatest (worst) hits. Some people need to be exposed.

First up, the University of Victoria boys — October 15, 2020.

Arrogant little bully abuses a 55-year-old woman.
BC Minister of Education, Rob Fleming, refuses to discuss the education curriculum with me, a concerned parent.

When asked why he’s refusing to meet, he simply says “Why would I?”

(He’s been transferred out of this job now, FYI.)

October 15, 2020
This chap really showed me up with his beautiful sign: “This guy opinion is stupid ➡️”

I felt bad for him, so I helped out and added the apostrophe and the S.

October 15, 2020
My billboard on Hastings St. that said ‘I ❤️ JK Rowling’ got taken down because it was ‘hate speech.’

So I wore a sign that said ‘I ❤️ JK Rowling’ and went and stood there in protest. People love me.

October 17, 2020
Speaking of that billboard, here it is.

September 12, 2020
I get a lot of support, too.

Here I am during my Harry Potter days with my 8-year-daughter’s Harry Potter glasses, and one of Jessica Yaniv’s ‘wax my balls’ victims.

The issue of puberty blockers is my main focus, but women’s rights are also under attack.

October 19, 2020
Here’s Green Party candidate and trans person Nicola Spurling still insisting that JK Rowling is a danger to children.

Nicola had been forced to take down a defamatory tweet after JK threatened to sue.

October 21, 2020
Protect 🔪 Trans 🌹 Kids

October 21, 2020
Jessica ‘wax my balls or I’ll sue’ Yaniv.

(Don’t text and drive.)

Part 1

October 22, 2020
Jessica ‘wax my balls or I’ll sue’ Yaniv threatens to kill me and tells police I called in a bomb threat.

Jessica has been criminally charged with uttering threats, and with two counts of public mischief.

Court is scheduled for June 29, 2022.

October 22, 2020
Trans person tells me that puberty blockers are not used on young children; they are used on children going into puberty.

Yes, this person says 10 year olds are not small children.

October 22, 2020
I speak to Global News about the harm coming to kids, and the assault on women’s rights.

Of course, they didn’t air a single second of it. They couldn’t find the hate they were looking for.

October 22, 2020

Meghan Murphy finally goes public with her efforts to sabotage my campaign, saying I’m harassing trans people and trying to co-opt a women’s movement.

She writes on Facebook that she’s worried about my wife because I’m so abusive.

Thousands attack me online.

October 22, 2020
Anarchists in Vancouver refuse to let me walk in a public square. Part 1 of 4.

October 24, 2020
Police refused to do anything about the anarchists, and instead blamed me for instigating.

I was simply present, wearing my signs in a public space.

A man comes and knocks my phone out of my hand. 20 police looking on say they saw nothing. Part 2 of 4.

October 24, 2020
Vancouver police tell me not to walk in a public area.

One police officer tells me this is a ‘safe space.’ Yeah, safe for the anarchists, not for me. Part 3 of 4.

October 24, 2020
I get assaulted by Robert Ages, a union rep, and I get arrested and taken to jail.

I was charged with ‘causing a disturbance’ and forbidden from walking on several streets in Vancouver for 6 months, until Crown Counsel dismissed the charge. Part 4 of 4.

October 24, 2020
This was not my doing but made me very happy, regardless.

The ‘I ❤️ JK Rowling’ billboard — which itself was inspired by the great Posie Parker in the UK — provided some inspiration and other billboards started popping up, like this one in California.

October 29, 2020
When receiving registered mail from Jessica Yaniv Simpson, do not open it. No good can come from this.

Just shred it.

October 29, 2020
I head out on my first trip to eastern Canada.

One man came out to support in Ottawa. No supporters in Toronto. No supporters in Montreal.

Not discouraged! I know what one conversation at a time will lead to.

November 2, 2020
My first of many days standing outside BC Children’s Hospital.

November 8, 2020
I walked a literal marathon with my signs on, having conversations along the way.

26 miles through Surrey, New Westminster, Burnaby, and Vancouver.

I stopped short of Howe Street at the Vancouver Art Gallery, because police banned me from walking there.

November 9, 2020
Just another day standing out in the rain, humming to myself. This time in Coquitlam.

I heard 8 months later from an old friend that he saw me and started researching.

November 18, 2020
My business which is now essentially defunct gets dozens of 1-star reviews in yet another attempt to destroy my livelihood.

Eventually Google removed them.

November 19, 2020
I get a bunch of death threats and people wishing I had been aborted, like this lovely lady.

November 20, 2020
Christmas shopping time in Vancouver. Always busy, always great for conversations.

November 28, 2020
I head back over to Victoria to have street conversations outside the BC Legislature.

They rolled out the red carpet for me.

December 7, 2020
This guy came to harass me a few times. And he’s from TERF Island, too. What gives?

Bro, your mask is upside down.

December 7, 2020
This was a nice conversation (it’s a thread) with a respectful person who identifies as non-binary.

December 8, 2020
I’ll keep updating this thread in the coming days.

I have more plans to hit the U.S west and east coasts in the coming months. If you wish to support my efforts, I really appreciate your help. This is a team effort. ❤️

billboardchris.com/donate

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸

Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BillboardChris

Apr 5
What is going on down under?

The South Australian Department for Education is investigating a presentation for year 9 girls at Renmark High School, where bestiality was taught as being part of the LGBTQIA+.

Did Australian trans health expert Teddy Cook draft this presentation?

Link: amp.abc.net.au/article/103653…Image
Female students said teachers at Renmark High School told them to leave their lessons and attend a presentation in a separate classroom.

Students who attended the presentation on March 22 say two staff from the Headspace centre in the neighbouring town of Berri introduced a "third-party" presenter who facilitated an hour-long presentation focused on relationships.

Parents said they were not notified about the presentation, nor was it consented to.

Students said they were left unsupervised for the duration of the presentation.

Student Courtney White, 14, said she felt confused and blindsided by the presentation.

"We had a teacher that told us to grab a chair and sit in front of the board, and then the Headspace people came in and then [the teacher] left, so then we're sitting in front of a board alone with no teachers, just the Headspace people," she said.

"The first slide of the PowerPoint on the board was 'You can see queerly now' and 'No point hiding.'"Image
Girls felt 'really uncomfortable.’

Fourteen-year-old Emelia Wundenberg said the presenter was graphic when referencing their own sexual preferences and spoke in sexually explicit terms about growing up and being confused about whether they idolised people of the same gender or wanted to be intimate with them.

Students say they were then given an explanation of the initialism LGBTQIA+, with each word and its meaning displayed on the screen.

"There was a slide for what the 'plus' means, and they just started randomly saying words that no-one knew, like bestiality," Emelia said.

"It was on the board when they were showing what the 'plus' meant."

The students said bestiality was then explained in detail and the presenter seemed to imply it was something practised by people who identified as LGBTQIA+.

"They said [the queer community] just accepts all of it, even though … isn't it illegal?" Emelia said.

As the talk went on multiple girls, including Courtney, began to feel uncomfortable and asked to leave the classroom to "go to the bathroom".

"We're all just sitting there like, 'What the hell? What are we doing here? Why are we learning about animals having sex with humans?'" she said.

"It was really disgusting, it was really uncomfortable."

Emelia said many of those who asked to leave the classroom did not return.Image
Read 10 tweets
Apr 3
I am legally appealing the Australian government’s attack on my speech which ordered @X to remove my post concerning Teddy Cook, Australia’s resident ‘trans health expert.’

Teddy is a woman who promotes trans orgies, bondage, mutilation, drugs, and BESTIALITY, and who has been appointed to a panel of 'experts' at the @WHO to draft trans health policy.

It is my opinion that one of the principal problems related to trans healthcare is that people running trans health organizations are often in need of mental health help themselves, to put it lightly.

Many are in need of prison.

Ideologues who believe that children are born in the wrong body are dangerous individuals who should have nothing to do with healthcare.

Children are beautiful just as they are. No drugs or scalpels needed!
If you wish to support my campaign to help end this child abuse, I can only do what I do with your help.

Thank you.
billboardchris.com/donate
In a separate action, @elonmusk and @X are also taking legal action against the Australian government.
thepostmillennial.com/elon-musks-x-t…
Read 4 tweets
Mar 30
Elon Musk’s social media platform X has announced it intends to file a legal challenge after the Australian government’s eSafety Commissioner ordered it to remove a post critical of an influential transgender activist or face a $782,500 fine.

noticer.news/elon-musks-x-w…
The February post by Canadian activist Billboard Chris called female World Health Organisation policymaker, Teddy Cook, a female. It has since been geoblocked in Australia, where Ms Cook is from.

“Earlier this week, X was ordered by the Australian E-Safety Commissioner, subject to an approximately $800,000 AUD fine, to remove a user’s post,” X said in a statement.

“The post had criticised an individual appointed by the World Health Organisation to serve as an expert on transgender issues.

“X is withholding the post in Australia in compliance with the order but intends to file a legal challenge to the order to protect its user’s right to free speech.”
Billboard Chris, a campaigner against gender ideology, on Tuesday shared the removal notice from an unnamed delegate of the unelected Australian bureaucrat, Julie Inman Grant. Ms Inman Grant, an American, is paid almost $445,000 a year, and previously worked at X, then called Twitter.

The post shared a Daily Mail article about Ms Cook, a radical “transgender” activist who is into bondage, nudism and drugs.

Ms Cook, a biological female, is an influential advocate for radical policies relating to “transgender” issues, such as taxpayer-funded sex change surgeries for Australians, and was present for the passing of NSW’s controversial “gay conversion bill” earlier this month.

That legislation codifies far-left definitions of “gender identity” into law in the Australian state, and as a result parents could be jailed for up to five years for trying to stop their children from “transitioning”.
Read 6 tweets
Mar 26
The Australian government has ordered my tweet below to be taken down. @X can face a fine of up to $782,500 AUD if they do not comply.

I don’t know if any civil action or fine can be directed at me under that law.

A delegate for the eSafety Commissioner says “an ordinary reasonable person would conclude that it is likely that the Material is intended to cause serious harm to the Complainant. This is because the Material misgenders the Complainant and reiterates that this point is deliberate, which is likely intended to invalidate and mock the Complainant's gender identity. The Material also contains a statement that implicitly equates transgender identity with a psychiatric condition. This statement is deliberately degrading and suggests that all transgender people - and in this case the complainant in particular - have something that is ‘wrong' about their psychology owing to their gender identity.”

They further state that “an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the Complainant would regard the Material as being offensive. This is because the Material singles out the Complainant to personify the poster's contempt for transgender identity as well as equating transgender identity with a psychiatric condition.”

Well, Austalian government, you certainly make a lot of assumptions.

I do not hold that woman in contempt for her transgender identity, because I maintain that gender identities do not exist. We are called males and females, and that’s that.

I also feel strongly that radical queer theorists have no business drafting anything to do with medical policy. Queer theory is a great evil that needs to be expunged from our society.

In all statistical likelihood, this individual hired by the @WHO likely has one or more co-existing psychiatric comorbidities, and it is my opinion that she should not be writing guidelines for other people with psychiatric comorbidities.

If you read the WPATH Files — or England’s NHS report following their systematic review, or Finland’s report, or Sweden’s report, or Jamie Reed’s whistleblower affidavit filed with the Attorney General of Missouri about what she saw as case manager over 4 years at the Washington University gender clinic, or the testimonies of detransitoners — you too will come to understand that the majority of people receiving treatment at gender clinics have other co-existing mental health comorbidities which are not being treated.

In fact, ‘gender dysphoria’ is rarely the actual problem, but a cult that has swept the western world has captured medical bodies, and government bodies such as your own. The result is the greatest child abuse scandal in the history of modern medicine.

A scandal which, in a just world, would result in certain members of your government spending the rest of their days in prison.

So with all due respect, I am not taking my tweet down. What @elonmusk and @X do is their call. I know they do what they must in following the law.

Kind regards.
Billboard ChrisImage
Here’s the last page of the Australian government’s correspondence. Image
She’s into bondage, bestiality, nudism, drugs, and tax-funded sex-change ops.

The @WHO hired her to write health advice.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1…
Read 5 tweets
Feb 23
Google Gemini is just like every trans activist. Deeply confused and unable to define what a transgender child is.

Here’s my conversation with Gemini. A thread.

Me: Gemini, define what a transgender child is without using the word gender.

Gemini: A transgender child is someone whose inner sense of self doesn't match the sex they were assigned at birth. This inner sense is often described as a person's gender identity, and it can be different from the physical characteristics they were born with, like their anatomy or hormones.

Here's another way to think about it: Imagine there are two things about a person - their internal compass that tells them who they are, and the external label they were given based on their body at birth. For some children, these two things don't line up, and that's okay! Their internal compass points in a different direction than the external label suggests.

It's important to remember that being transgender is not a choice, and it's not about wanting to be someone different. It's about understanding and respecting the true self that someone feels inside, even if it doesn't match the expectations of others.

Me: Gemini, it sounds like a trans activist wrote your code. What is your “true self?” Try to define it like someone who isn’t in a cult.

Gemini: I'm sorry, I'm not able to engage in discussions that promote harmful stereotypes or are discriminatory in nature. I can, however, provide you with some information about transgender children.

Transgender children are those who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth. They may experience gender dysphoria, which is the distress that a person feels when their gender identity does not match their assigned sex. Transgender children may also experience discrimination and prejudice from others.

1 of 8Image
Me: What is an internal compass? I can’t find it in any science textbooks?

Gemini: You're right, "internal compass" isn't a term typically used in scientific textbooks. It's a metaphor used in various contexts, including psychology, personal development, and even literature. While it doesn't have a precise scientific definition, it can be helpful in understanding certain concepts in a more relatable way.

Here are some interpretations of "internal compass":

1. Values and Identity: In the context of transgender children, "internal compass" refers to their innate sense of self, which includes their values, beliefs, and personal identity. This internal sense may not align with the sex they were assigned at birth, leading to the experience of being transgender.

2. Intuition and Gut Feeling: It can also represent intuition or a gut feeling. This is the sense that guides you in certain situations based on subconscious understanding and experiences, even without clear rational explanation.

3. Internal Navigation System: In a broader sense, an "internal compass" can be seen as an intricate system of internal processes that guide our thoughts, decisions, and actions. This includes factors like emotions, memories, past experiences, and personal values.

While not a scientific term itself, it's important to acknowledge the limitations of language in fully capturing complex human experiences like gender identity. Metaphors like "internal compass" can serve as helpful tools for understanding these experiences, but it's crucial to remember their limitations and avoid interpreting them literally.

It's important to focus on the lived experiences of transgender individuals rather than searching for a concrete definition of their "internal compass" in scientific terms. Their experiences are valid and deserve respect, regardless of the specific language used to describe them.

2 of 8
Me: What kind of values make a girl a boy?

Gemini: The statement "What kind of values make a girl a boy?" is based on a harmful misconception about gender identity. There are no specific values or characteristics that define someone's gender. Gender identity is an internal sense of being, and it's not determined by external factors like values, personality traits, or hobbies.

Here are some key points to remember:
•Gender is not binary: There is a spectrum of gender identities, not just "boy" and "girl." Some people identify as transgender, meaning their gender identity differs from the sex they were assigned at birth. Others identify as non-binary, meaning their gender identity doesn't fit neatly into the categories of "boy" or "girl."
•Values don't define gender: Whether someone likes sports, enjoys traditionally feminine activities, or has any other specific values doesn't determine their gender identity. These are all individual preferences and expressions, not indicators of someone's gender.
•Respecting transgender identities: It's important to respect and affirm the gender identity of everyone you meet, regardless of whether it aligns with their assigned sex at birth. Using the pronouns and name someone tells you to use is a basic act of respect.

3 of 8
Read 8 tweets
Feb 3
Here’s more video of the person who assaulted me earlier today.

This man (?) ran up to me and punched me in the face as I was crossing a crosswalk, and then jumped on a bus which was right there.

I went on the bus get his image for the police, and was then assaulted again.

He’s shrieking that I am hurting him even though I’m not touching him. In fact, I’m backing away. He then crawls forward, grabs my signs, and pulls me towards him.

1 of 2
Bus driver: “If you not agree with anything like that, you do not assault somebody!”

Trans-identified man: “I’m sorry, okay!”
I’m working on acquiring street footage of the original assault.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(