TOWNSVILLE.

#WWRFF
PORT MACQUARIE.

#WWRFF

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Bethany Cherisse

Bethany Cherisse Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BethanyCherisse

Jul 16, 2022
Imagine saying that after two years of masking, two years of lockdowns, and four vaccines, 'this isn't over yet' and we are 'more at risk than ever' and we need to mask up and bring back restrictions, then still trying to argue that masks, lockdowns and vaccines, actually work.
Y'all don't need to worry about a virus killing you off, when it's clear your brains are already long since well and truly dead and you did that willingly.
I feel like a good percentage of you would be happy if we lived like this forever and NEVER went back to normal because you failed to work through your childhood trauma and the infant in you desperately wants to be kept 'safe' at all costs and frankly, that's far more terrifying.
Read 5 tweets
Nov 28, 2021
If you really so *selflessly* 'care' about your 'community' and everybody's 'health and safety', then why are you demanding that everybody have a vaccine passport, and not an antibody test?

Go on. Explain it to me like I'm two.

I'll wait.
If you ACTUALLY cared about the health and safety of your community you'd be asking for proof of immunity, not proof of vaccination.
A social access passport for something which does not provide immunity simply means a free pass for infected people carrying disease to roam freely among you, while healthy people with proof of lasting naturally acquired immunity are shunned, and banned from social participation.
Read 4 tweets
Nov 17, 2021
BREAKING: Germany is set to become the SECOND country to enforce lockdowns for the unvaccinated only, following Austria's lead just a few days ago, as 'cases' surge.

Let me repeat. GERMANY and AUSTRIA.

Ever read a history book?

Stevie Wonder could see what's happening here.
For any unfamiliar w/ history - Austria was a federal state of Germany until post-WWII. Over 2 million Austrians fought for Germany/participated in Nazi administration, from death camp personnel to senior leadership. Most of those who implemented the Final Solution were Austrian.
On March 13, 1938 Austria was incorporated into Germany, later approved by the Anschluss. Hitler was welcome with open arms. The Mauthausen concentration camp was established in Austria in late 1938. Kristallnacht "Night of Broken Glass" pogroms were especially brutal in Austria.
Read 5 tweets
Nov 17, 2021
1/2 This is how the premier of Victoria, @DanielAndrewsMP, responds to legitimate and serious questions from the Opposition in Parliament House.

Listen to the way that he speaks, and the complete lack of respect that he has. Flog.

#SackDanAndrews
#KillTheBill
#LetsGoBranDan
2/2 The nerve on you, @DanielAndrewsMP, to bring up Tim Smith's drink driving incident. Remember that time you and your wife were driving and you hit a 15 year old boy on a bicycle?
And the boy was seriously injured and when the police came to the scene of the accident they "forgot" to breath test your wife who (you said) was driving? And five years later you've never contacted him or reached out to apologise? @DanielAndrewsMP
Read 4 tweets
Nov 6, 2021
I will NOT be 'thanking' the police for facilitating a peaceful protest because I will not 'thank' them for simply executing a role they are obliged to fulfil in accordance with their Code of Ethics, which stipulates that they are to 'Uphold the Right'.
You have a right to peacefully protest in a democratic society.

In Victoria, the right to freedom of expression and by association implied freedom of political expression is protected by both the Charter of Rights at state level, AND the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Praising the police for simply upholding the RIGHTS they swore an oath to protect negates their nature, insinuating they are a privilege.

I will not 'thank' the police for not beating me black and blue and for 'permitting' me to exercise my rights.

Rights don't need permission.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(