lito.eth Profile picture
Dec 1, 2021 14 tweets 10 min read Read on X
Did a list of projects on Optimism recently so doing same for Arbitrum now and will continue adding to the thread when I see new projects

@PremiaFinance just launched a really nice option trading platform

250% projected APR for LP'ing $ETH into the option pools + 30% $PREMIA 🔥 Image
also loving @GMX_IO a perpetual exchange that allows you to trade $BTC, $ETH, $UNI and $LINK with up to 30x leverage

Top UI/UX

They currently do around $4m in monthly revenue, 100% of which goes to $GMX and $GLP (the liquidity token) stakers 👀 Image
@Treasure_NFT is quickly becoming the de-facto NFT marketplace + metaverse on @arbitrum

they are building a whole game around @SmolBrainsNFT and other incubated NFT collections

community seems super vibrant, apparently it's catching the attention of some big VC's as well ImageImage
@MIM_Spell is nice if you want to borrow some stables against your $ETH

you can mint $MIM (a stablecoin like $DAI) directly on arbitrum for just 0.5% interest and then either sell it on @CurveFinance or @SushiSwap for any other asset or provide liquidity with it on Curve Image
You can stake your $MIM - 2POOL LP tokens on @AdamantVault to farm the rewards for you and increase your $MIM holdings for a nice apy of 14% Image
To bridge in and out of @arbitrum you can use @HopProtocol

You can fast exit back to Ethereum ( higher fee bc of gas)

Or stay on L2 and send to other networks like @optimismPBC and @0xPolygon

You can also provide liquidity on the Hop AMM's

3-4% APR on $ETH, $DAI e.g Image
There's many more projects but these are the ones I personally use

@DefiLlama keeps a nice list of projects on @arbitrum Image
as for projects launching soon I am rly curious about @PolynomialFi (on testnet rn) which is going to aggregate @opyn_ @UMAprotocol & @PremiaFinance = deeper DeFi option liquidity

+ offer structured products on top a la @ribbonfinance which give users simple yield oppt. Image
also soon to launch is @VisorFinance, both on arbitrum and optimism

this will make it easier for projects to run liquidity mining programs on top of Uni v3 which is already available on both L2's Image
as well as @cozyfinance which provides select yield strategies that users can invest in and automatically get insurance on top

feel like this product is perfect for L2 users and can't wait to see which strategies they'll start with Image
Pods (option protocol) is also coming to Arbitrum I just learned 👀
there is a really dope looking project called @LemmaFinance which makes it easy for users to earn yield using a strategy called "basis trading"

this basically earns yield by going short on derivatives exchanges and profit from the usually pretty high funding rate Image
and then hedging the short elsewhere to be market neutral

right now it's in beta and you need to sign-up to the waitlist to participate but i cant wait to use it personally 😍

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with lito.eth

lito.eth Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @litocoen

Jan 23, 2023
Most crypto assets suck. From the thousands that are listed on @coingecko there’s max 50 that I would invest in.

Close to none generate reliable cashflows & the few that do are highly correlated to the crypto market's overall success.

We need to connect crypto to the real world
What the last few years of on-chain gambling have shown is that blockchains are incredibly powerful machines to track and exchange assets at global scale.

It’s hard to quantify these things but probably an order of magnitude more efficient than the patchwork of siloed databases
.. & excel sheets that make the international financial system turn today.

You can see these massive efficiency gains at play with stablecoins, the first tokenized real world asset gaining adoption on-chain.
Read 40 tweets
Sep 21, 2022
phishing sites are a massive problem in crypto

half a dozen users affected by fake hop sites everyday

we report them to google + eth-phishing-detect + warnings on discord

i'm absolutely gutted seeing these newcomers getting scammed like this

we need to do more as a space
if it does happen to your user:

1) report to google:safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/r…

2) report to eth-phishing-detect (this will make wallets display warnings when they visit the phishing site):
github.com/MetaMask/eth-p…
that only prevents other users from getting scammed though

the affected user has almost no chance to get their funds back but a good advice is to involve law enforcement and contact the domain registrar to ask for the domain owners ID

look up registrar: who.is
Read 5 tweets
Aug 18, 2022
I've started to go risk-on again and bought a couple of DeFi tokens recently.

Focus on projects that are undervalued, ship hardcore and showed resiliency and commitment during the downturn.

Here's the 3 tokens I picked 👇
1) $INST

Instadapp was one of the first DeFi products I used in 2018.

Two teen brothers from India disrupting finance without having to cut through endless red tape before.

One UI to access all major DeFi protocols.
Today, Instadapp smart contract accounts manage close to $2.7b of user funds.

Institutions, whales & retail love the security & advanced automation features it offers:

1) Position protection (adjust collateral)
2) Unwind your position
3) Debt swap
4) Leverage long

& more
Read 17 tweets
Jun 13, 2022
tbh i’m losing a lot of respect for the accounts that bullposted throughout the past 2 years and are now coming out with the cynical takes

no it doesn’t make you look smart

yes there are things to criticise but where was your criticism before?
i’m going to be here building for the next 10 years and do my part to make sure that with every cycle this space becomes robust and gets cleansed from all the scams, rugs and grifters

i am hopeful as ever that crypto is the technological platform to build the future on
its naive to think this will happen overnight and it was evident that crypto would get hit hard by the looming recession and investors shifting to “risk-off” assets

but ultimately the money will return to growth sectors provided they keep deivering
Read 19 tweets
Apr 13, 2022
Thread on wallet security and my favorite wallets to safely navigate the life of a Web3 degen 👇
Digital self-custody and sovereignty is the biggest blessing and worth paying any price for but let’s not kid ourselves, it can be stressful even for the most seasoned crypto investors
It’s increasingly becoming evident that storing private keys on an internet connected device (a “hot wallet”) is insanely unsafe for large amounts of assets

Your device can be targeted remotely by a hacker or locally by a thief if u leave it open in a public space or get robbed
Read 33 tweets
Apr 12, 2022
it's beautiful to see the traction around synthetix on @optimismPBC

it's still early days but all the pieces to build a truly decentralized suite of DeFi apps powered by synths are coming together

$snx is the base layer issuing these synthetix assets
$SNX stakers collateralize the system and earn $SNX inflation & $sUSD from trading fees in return

the more adoption and trading of synthetic assets like $sUSD, $sETH etc. the more fees $SNX stakers earn
one major source of trading fees comes from @lyrafinance

they use @synthetix_io because its the only exchange where their option AMM's can buy option collateral with *0 slippage* in size and to hedge delta exposure for LP's by going long and short on the base asset
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(