Dove Profile picture
Dec 19, 2021 15 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Wang Yibo’s amazing freestyle dance; short thread

this one has a special place in my heart because of the theories about this day

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Dove

Dove Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @s_selene210

Apr 9, 2022
this but it’s wwx sneaking loquats into canon au lwj’s qiankun pouch, leading lwj to be convinced he’s being haunted by a particularly cheeky yao Image
lwj: “brother, I have been experiencing something… strange… recently”

lxc who thinks it’s finally time for the birds and bees talk: Ah ☺️ I see ☺️ Wangji☺️
when lwj tells him what is happening, lxc is perplexed !! What a strange Yao, to be sneaking loquats into his baby brothers bag!! He has never heard of such a thing, nor such a yao

over in the disciples rooms, wwx sneezes
Read 14 tweets
Apr 1, 2022
wwx april fools pranks lwj by pretending he’s turned into a bunny ! he borrows (steals) one of the energetic little black bunnies from the backfields

when lwj comes back, he sees the bunny, drops to his knees and oh so gently calls out “wei ying? is that you sweetheart?”
wwx, hiding behind the closet: 😭😭🥺🥺💖💖😖😖😖??????!!!

lwj fishes the bunny out carefully from the mess of wwxs robes, cradling hun close to his chest.

“It’s alright, wei ying. husband is here. i will protect you.”
the bunny squirms and wriggles until lwj calms it with a soft kiss on its fluffy head, and wwx inexplicably feels a little jealous

he misses lwj’s kisses too much

(it’s only been like 2 hours, but for wangxian that might as well be 2 months )
Read 5 tweets
Mar 30, 2022
wangxian child au where;

dragonji comes home one day absolutely DISTRAUGHT! theres a new boy in his class, who has big fox ears and tail. his name is wei ying, and he has bewitched lwj!!

“I have caught huli jing disease.” dragonji bemoans to lxc, “there is no cure.”
lxc doesn’t know quite what to say. he has never seen his little brother so upset.

“What…what exactly is ‘huli jing disease’” lxc asks, and lwj sighs as if he’s carrying the weight of the world on his little shoulders
“my heart beats faster when he comes near me.”

lwj bites distractedly on the end of lxc’s robes, tugging them in his chubby fists as he waddled behind his brother on the way to the hanshi

“Oh dear! Anything else?”

“Mn. tail starts wagging.”
Read 24 tweets
Mar 27, 2022
#pregxianseason

thinking about a wangxian post canon au where wwx wakes up one morning, sleepily making his way over to lwj and climbing into his lap. lwj begins to rub wwxs belly, but then freezes.

“this is…” hope seeps through his voice. wwx looks up, confused.
lwj bundles wwx up in his outer robe, swiftly making his way to the healers

they pass by a startled ljy & lsz, both of whom turn bright pink seeing their seniors in such a state (wwx’s bare legs stick out of lwjs robe) wwx winks at ljy, whose knees then buckle. lsz catches him
eventually they arrive at the healers, and lwj is almost frantic with the way he carries wwx through the room, not stopping until they’re at back and he can set wwx down carefully on one of the beds
Read 21 tweets
Mar 21, 2022
wangxian au where lwj gets hit with a de-aging curse and everyone thinks wwx has somehow given birth the first time they see him in caiyi town, bby lwj propped on his hip and nomming on chenqing
#pregxianseason ? 👀👀 mayhaps
the whole thing began on a night-hunt. wangxian were fighting together as usual, their target a particularly slippery yao.

wwx had the creature on the floor, ready to deliver the final blow when all of a sudden he heard lwj cry out his name
Read 33 tweets
Mar 16, 2022
#pregxianseason

thinking about lqr catching wwx at 4 in the morning in the kitchens, wwxs hand stuffed into the jar full of lqr’s favourite cookies

“what is the meaning of this?!” lqr fumes. wwx panics, shoving the jar behind his back and blurting out “I’m pregnant!”
bonus points if he’s not actually with child yet, he just panics and being himself comes up with the most ludicrous, out of pocket excuse in the hopes it will through lqr off his trail.

not this time though, because lqr believes him
Throw * 🤦‍♀️
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(