The Tories really had it in for this banner in particular. This was Tobias Elwood complaining about safety 1st December. Police now have it. Trying to get it back.
NOTE: This banner is on opposite corner here to where it was taken from on 15 Dec. It all started 1st Dec, The following week on 8th we have a mystery policeman intervention ... again this very same banner, but there is a twist....I'm sorting the clips for that now.
Dodgy copper part 1
Dodgy copper part 2 . My patience worn out.
Dodgy copper part 3
So what is wrong with the 'dodgy' policeman - There is a team on the ground of around 100 officers outside of Parliament, he has come from within Parliament and alone! He has been asked by a Tory MP to intervene, the police outside Parliament had no clue!
Tobias Elwood back again 15th December. The day banner is seized.
The irony though! The banner in question was seized from the opposite corner! It was this one, the one that has also been raised inside the House by Tory MPs during debates. "SELF-SERVING LIARS ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION"

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 4th July - There's gonna be a Tory wipeout!

4th July - There's gonna be a Tory wipeout! Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @snb19692

Jun 30
1/Andrea Jenkins Tory MP is a blatant liar, I have never encountered her with a push chair or pram and why would I? She also said at the time of putting her finger up it was aimed at me, despite everyone singing ‘Bye bye Boris’ at the time.
She clearly stated in a tweet at time she was being abused by people as she entered Downing Street which was also a lie… no one around where she entered Downing Street actually knew who she was.
You just have to wonder what else Andrea. Jenkyns makes up, twists and lies about!
Read 4 tweets
Apr 10
1/ I haven't managed to get online much this week sorry! I'm in France poor signal.
Not having much luck...even trying to open a bank account... the water company won't connect me without one... the bank wants a minimum overdraft of Euro 3500 which they say I can't go below...
2/ In other words to open account I have to deposit a min Euro 3500 and the account can never fall below that! Pay fees monthly and a VISA fee! In my unperfect French I asked WTF are you serious? I kid you not the f'king reply was "REXIT sorry!"
3/ I'm being f'cked from pillar to post and it's out of my hands. I could have got out in time, but I didn't i chose to stay and fight the corrupt fuckers in office. Do I regret it?
Not for one fucking minute! Look out Tory bastards We're at Parliament next week!
Read 4 tweets
Oct 1, 2023
Part 1 Super Intendant Manchester Police. Telling us how and where we can protest.
Part 2 Super Intendant Manchester Police. Telling us how and where we can protest.
Part 3 Super Intendant Manchester Police. Telling us how and where we can protest.
Read 5 tweets
Nov 3, 2022
Part 1 College Green GBNews yesterday at approx 17:20 a silent protest.
Part 2 College Green GBNews silent protest. She has cameraman and one other (unknown) with her. Behind Sylvia filming this is ITV 5 News set up. Approx 17:20 yesterday
Part 3. GBNews College Green approx 17:25 . We walk off, usually I say Thank you but said nothing at all.
Read 4 tweets
Oct 5, 2022
1/Sylvia was arrested back in July at Johnson's farcical wedding event, they treated her with absolute disdain, contempt and with indignity! They held her for over 9 hours then released her on bail at 01:30 am taking both her work mobile & her personal mobile phones.
2/ They gave her a bail date, in August then contacted me to say they couldn't get hold of her and she needn't answer bail as investigations were ongoing - they couldn't contact her because they had her mobile phones!!! They had her address but didn't write to her!
3/ They still have her phones, still no answers!
Her crime: She turned up to protest, they searched her, found nothing! They then searched her car and found a pair of pliers in the boot of her car!
Good job they didn't search mine... I had a fucking toolbox full of tools!
Read 6 tweets
Jan 4, 2022
Over £22k in Polish lessons since 2018 for Daniel Kawczynski Tory MP & ERG member! The MPs expenses scandal has Never gone away. In 2008 Stephen Crabb claimed 2nd home allowance - Living with Kawczynski??? They are laughing at us whilst they raid our bank accounts! #CorruptTories
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(