Chris Strobl Profile picture
Jan 6, 2022 10 tweets 12 min read Read on X
I'm super excited for the #ODNC3 kick-off. Here are some highlights from the @beondeck Berlin No-Code Roundtable in 2021.

Thanks to our guests from @Accel, @softr_io, @RowsHQ, @ColeapHQ and many more

Thread w/ highlights and pictures👇🧵
Two of the brightest minds in the European startup eccosystem:
@mariam_hakobyan , CEO @softr_io
@rebeccagoerres, CEO remi
CEO of @facctoryberlin and DJ @MartinEyerer hosts us at his Riverside Studios Location in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.

Together with @nocodechris they shared the similarities between Music-industry in the 1990s and No-Code tech industry today
Deep dive what it takes to build the next-gen no-code/low-code platform: @andreasklinger CTO @beondeck
@torbschulz, Co-Founder @RowsHQ
@fsp_bgd and Aleksandar, Co-founders at Randevu
Berlin Underground
Bio-Köttbullar, mash potato (+vegan option)
It was super exciting that some of the world's best no-code operators were there ...
@nllorenz @akantjas @d_wintermeyer @_AleksaMitrovic
At the cutting edge of fintech and no-code. Thanks for coming, Robert @MyWageGmbH
Two amazing people, who built two amazing platforms at the On Deck No-Code Roundtable in Berlin
@mariam_hakobyan, Co-Founder @softr_io
@torbschulz, Co-Founder @RowsHQ
Looking forward to the next @beondeck Berlin Chapter events. Thanks so much for @pau_abarca for helping us with the organization and @thisiskp_ and @JanelSGM for building such an amazing community!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Chris Strobl

Chris Strobl Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @nocodechris

Jun 5, 2022
If you are a no-code builder and want to be unstoppable, learn how to sell software. Here is a list of the resources, I learned most from 🧶
John McMahon - Johnny Mac is the best kept secret in Silicon Valley (3x $1M to $1B ARR). Top 0.1% Knowledge. Never hire sales people who don’t know McMahon
📕 The Qualified Sales Leader: Proven Lessons from a Five Time CRO amazon.com/dp/0578895064/…
@jasonlk and @saastr (entire content, conferences, podcasts, etc) but also his book:

From Impossible to Inevitable: How SaaS and Other Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue amazon.com/dp/1119531691/…
Read 7 tweets
Sep 21, 2021
35 user interviews later: I stop building Noble Answers, the Stack Overflow for No-Code will not work. Here are my learnings. Thread 🧵 👇👇👇
#buildinpublic #failinpublic
(1) Core idea worked: Stack Overflow for No-Code. Video snippets vs. code-snippets (400+ sign ups organically)
(2) Core product idea video snippet answers vs. forum posts (save time, learn faster) worked (user interviews)
(3) Biggest challenge: Technology. I used GPT-3 from OpenAI and got it working. But it takes 14 minutes (roughly 40 queries to get to the right answer). When I started the product I expected it would be 10 seconds or self-service.

What does this mean for the business:
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(